The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

IN MEMORY OF ROBERT F. KENNEDY (1925-1968)

A half-century ago, shortly after midnight on June 5, 1968, RFK was shot in Southern California by a local Christian from Jordan, Sirhan Sirhan.   RFK died  early the next morning.

One week later, General Walker sent his "Friends of Walker" society the four-page newsletter that I attach at the bottom of this post.   Here is how this newsletter begins:

I am neither shocked nor surprised.  A Kennedy President was purged by political assassination. A Kennedy Senator and candidate for President was purged by political assassination.  The message is clear.   The liquidation of Kennedy family power was ordained by international intrigue.

Here is how this newsletter ends: 

If authority, in the hands of the Attorney General and the Justice Department, had not seen fit to free Oswald and his associates in the attempted assassination of Edwin A. Walker -- there is no reason to doubt that President John F. Kennedy and Senator Robert F. Kennedy would be alive today.

http://www.pet880.com/images/19680612_No_Tears_for_RFK.pdf

IN MEMORY OF ROBERT F. KENNEDY (1925-1968)

All best,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
Typos

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CIA spook, Henrique Hernandez, interrogates an innocent witness to the escape of the operatives who killed Robert Kennedy... part 3

looking for part 3

Edited by Michael Clark

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

A half-century ago, shortly after midnight on June 5, 1968, RFK was shot in Southern California by a local Christian from Jordan, Sirhan Sirhan.   

All best,
--Paul Trejo

sez you...

Edited by Michael Clark

On 6/4/2018 at 8:28 PM, Michael Clark said:

sez you...

<snip>

Says me and the US Government and Sirhan Sirhan himself.

The CIA-did-it CTers look sillier every year.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Sirhan and his gun remained in front of RFK. The fatal head wound came from behind, into the right mastoid process.

So show me how that's possible with Sirhan's gun in front of RFK the entire time.

2 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Says me and the US Government and Sirhan Sirhan himself.

The CIA-did-it CTers look sillier every year.

Sincerely,

--Paul Trejo

Who said the CIA did it? How obnoxious. And you really look silly. Are you that ignorant of the facts of the RFK case?

On 6/5/2018 at 6:44 PM, Mark Knight said:

Sirhan and his gun remained in front of RFK. The fatal head wound came from behind, into the right mastoid process.

So show me how that's possible with Sirhan's gun in front of RFK the entire time.

Mark, 

RFK deserves his own thread -- wouldn't you say?

After all -- TONIGHT IS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE RFK ASSASSINATION.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 6/5/2018 at 9:11 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Who said the CIA did it? How obnoxious. And you really look silly. Are you that ignorant of the facts of the RFK case?

Paul B.,

Just in case you weren't paying attention -- that four-part video series that Michael Clark posted on this Walker-LHO-Dallas thread is boldly marked: "CIA Agents Killed RFK."

Didn't you notice that?   Too busy insulting?

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 5/28/2018 at 10:53 PM, Harry J.Dean said:

Excerpts

In case readers are not aware, Harry Dean is the only person active on this thread who had a connection to Oswald etc. in 1963:

Harry_Dean1.jpg

Much more on Harry Dean:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=75354#relPageId=2&amp;tab=page

On 5/30/2018 at 7:42 PM, Roger DeLaria said:

Did you ever get Chris Craven's thesis on Walker and the radical right?

No, Roger, my plate is full with reading at the moment.   Plus, I have a day job and a family and aging parents and....everything...   

I hope to get to Craven's thesis.

On 5/31/2018 at 4:05 PM, Paul Trejo said:

I will continue to wait patiently

I've read Walker's testimony in places but haven't given it a full treatment.   For the moment, the most glaring point that stands out is the way WC attorney Liebeler ambushes Walker into perjury around the German newspaper article; the article that shows Walker has unpublished/nonpublic information about Oswald on 22NOV63.

On 6/4/2018 at 2:07 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Was it Sheriff Bill Decker?   Was it Chief Jesse Curry?   Was it Captain Will Fritz?   Was it Captain Westbrook?

In my reading of the evidence posted above in this thread, Decker, Curry, and Fritz are the stage directors of Dealey Plaza.   So-and-so has a brother who was once in the CIA doesn't connect this murder to the CIA in my book.

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

4 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

.   So-and-so has a brother who was once in the CIA doesn't connect this murder to the CIA in my book.

Jason

So and so probably refers to Earle Cabell, Mayor of Dallas in 1963, who goes unmentioned in this inquiry of Dallas officials at the time of the assassination. His employment with the CIA was a secret until the recent releases; but that CIA agent, doubling as the Dallas Mayor finds no place in this thread. His Brother Charles Cabell was Director of the CIA, and that is of no interest to the patty-cake game that is played by the two principals of this thread. This fact speaks to the integrity of the inquiry on this thread.

Edited by Michael Clark