The Education Forum

Josiah Thompson

Has he been asked to join this forum?

I would like to get in touch with him.

No. I do not have his contact details. There are lots of people I would like to invite. Caroline Hall mentioned yesterday that she met Anthony Summers recently. He is definitely someone I am interested in. I tried very hard to persuade G. Robert Blakey to join but he says he is trying to put the subject behind him.

John wrote:

No. I do not have his contact details. There are lots of people I would like to invite. Caroline Hall mentioned yesterday that she met Anthony Summers recently. He is definitely someone I am interested in. I tried very hard to persuade G. Robert Blakey to join but he says he is trying to put the subject behind him.

-----------------

One might get in touch with Gary Mack at the 6th Floor Museum -- I suspect he can reach out for Dr. Thompson at anytime... I haven't seen him post regarding JFK related subject matter since the Moorman on the Street/Grass Debate [circa. 11/03] -- also, he was one of the prime movers against Dr. Fetzer's Z-film HOAX book... as were quite a few last minute seminar, Education Forum new registrants... tsk-tsk.

David Healy

Edited by David G. Healy

I agree with Geraharty, Anthony Summers is the king of working writers. Epstein and Hougan I've been rereading. Epstein is great on Nosenko and DEMORENSCHIDT........

Blakey, he was the late 1970's House Committee lead counsel, had a limited hang-out fall back position (since Oswald was lost) the mafia and now we know what Roselli really was...no I don't think Blakey wants to defend the strange evidentiary interpretations he had, they were almost as bad as the Warren Commission, worse in many ways, because they had ten years of leads to dispose of.....

I don't think Blakey wants to defend the strange evidentiary interpretations he had, they were almost as bad as the Warren Commission, worse in many ways, because they had ten years of leads to dispose of.....

Precisely!

His "Mob only" theory, is just a diversion form the full truth. He knows very well that the CIA and government are part of it. There's a lot of theorizing that Blakey was the CIA's man on the Committee, and I can't blame them. He either was that or not very smart (to put it friendly). A Professor like that must see that the Mob could not have pulled off the Warren Commission and the cover up. The more so, because he was with his nose on all the information.

And then he's also on record with a statement to just forget about it and go on with our lives.

Wim

His "Mob only" theory, is just a diversion form the full truth. He knows

very well that the CIA and government are part of it. There's a lot of

theorizing that Blakey was the CIA's man on the Committee, and I can't

blame them. He either was that or not very smart (to put it friendly). A Professor like that must see that the Mob could not have pulled off the Warren Commission and the cover up. The more so, because he was with his nose on all the information.

And then he's also on record with a statement to just forget about it and go on with our lives.

Wim

Wim and Shanet:

That's why Blakey was brought into HSCA, to see that the truth stopped with his version: cover story #3: " LHO and the mob did it". After they got rid of the inimitable attorney Richard Sprague HSCA was through with any pretense that it was a legitimate truth-seeking inquiry.

I'm sure Blakey has indeed "gotton on with his life". He would not join us any more than would "darlin Arlen" (Specter).

Dawn

One might get in touch with Gary Mack at the 6th Floor Museum -- I suspect he can reach out for Dr. Thompson at anytime... I haven't seen him post regarding JFK related subject matter since the Moorman on the Street/Grass Debate [circa. 11/03] -- also, he was one of the prime movers against Dr. Fetzer's Z-film HOAX book... as were quite a few last minute seminar, Education Forum new registrants... tsk-tsk.

Gary Mack is a member. He is reading "Backyard Photographs" at the moment. However, he is unwilling to post on the Forum.