The Education Forum

David Josephs

It has come to my attention that David Josephs  has been axed from this forum. With no warning or reason as to why.

What is going on?  Don't you have to break some rules or something?

Or perhaps his views are simply unwelcome. ???

Dawn

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dawn Meredith said:

It has come to my attention that David Josephs  has been axed from this forum. With no warning or reason as to why.

What is going on?  Don't you have to break some rules or something?

Or perhaps his views are simply unwelcome. ???

Dawn

Dawn,

Thanks for the heads up.  If it's true that he's been "axed," I would imagine that it has more to do with his rude and belittling "style" than anything.
After all, for better or for worse, this forum is more or less dominated by members who believe, as he so fervently does, that the CIA killed JFK and that it did so with a long-range "Harvey and Lee" project. 

I rather doubt  that he was "axed" for expressing his opinions to that effect, just in the way that he did so.

--  Tommy  :sun

(Or as David preferred to call me ... "tommy".)

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dawn,

Thanks for the heads up.  If he's been "axed," I would imagine that it has more to do with his "style," than anything.
After all, this forum is more or less dominated by members who believe that the CIA killed JFK.

I'll bite: Who do you think killed JFK? 

So if people (like me) believe the CIA killed JFK that can be grounds for removal?  Or one's "style"?  How are these decisions made here?  At DPF we actually discuss such a move privately and take a vote. We also give ample warning.

Edited by Dawn Meredith

3 minutes ago, Dawn Meredith said:

I'll bite: Who do you think killed JFK? 

Dawn,

With all due respect, you can "bite" all you want, but I wasn't "fishing."

Edited by Thomas Graves

17 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Paul,

With all due respect, why's that?

Tommy,

Did it not occur to you that Paul might think that David Joseph's should not be banned? 

If you claim that that did not occur to you, then are you playing dumb, for some reason?

Well, I tried to ask this question of my fellow moderators, too. They hid my thread on the subject, and the other one started by Paul Brancato drew predictably few responses. 

Assuming I'm still a moderator, I was never asked to vote on moderating David Josephs in any way. But then again, maybe I'm not a moderator any more. None of them answer my emails, so I'm not really sure. 

If David Josephs has been banned from the forum, that is a true outrage. He is one of the most knowledgeable and coherent researchers left in this fractured "community" of ours. 

It looks like the moderators desire a forum where Thomas Graves is the dominant voice here, with his Edward Epstein-inspired KGB/Russian "collusion" fantasies. At the very least, they should provide some explanation. 

2 minutes ago, Don Jeffries said:

Well, I tried to ask this question of my fellow moderators, too. They hid my thread on the subject, and the other one started by Paul Brancato drew predictably few responses. 

Assuming I'm still a moderator, I was never asked to vote on moderating David Josephs in any way. But then again, maybe I'm not a moderator any more. None of them answer my emails, so I'm not really sure. 

If David Josephs has been banned from the forum, that is a true outrage. He is one of the most knowledgeable and coherent researchers left in this fractured "community" of ours. 

It looks like the moderators desire a forum where Thomas Graves is the dominant voice here, with his Edward Epstein-inspired KGB/Russian "collusion" fantasies. At the very least, they should provide some explanation. 

Don,

With all due respect, do you seriously think David was banned for what he was saying, or for how he was saying it?

Or as David preferred to refer to me ... "tommy"

7 minutes ago, Don Jeffries said:

It looks like the moderators desire a forum where Thomas Graves is the dominant voice here, with his Edward Epstein-inspired KGB/Russian "collusion" fantasies. .........

....and where he freely uses nicknames or pet names, such as "Big D" for David Josephs, or "Maestro" for Paul Brancato.

10 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

....and where he freely uses nicknames or pet names, such as "Big D" for David Josephs, or "Maestro" for Paul Brancato.

Michael,

With all due respect, at least generally speaking I capitalize the appropriate letters in the monikers I have chosen for them as well as in their names. 

And, unlike some, I don't refer to people I disagree with in vicious terms. 

Like "vermin," for example. 

As you have been known to do?

Edited by Thomas Graves

I am not sure about this, but I think it was the Josephs/Walton dispute.

I have no idea what the procedure was.  And I guess Don does not either.

6 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Michael,

With all due respect, at least I capitalize the appropriate letters.

And, unlike some, I don't refer to people I disagree with in vicious terms.  Like "vermin," for example. 

As you have been known to do?

Tommy are you pretending that you were not referring to David Josephs as QUOTE ON     " Big D"     QUOTE OFF ?