The Education Forum

Hi:

I plan to make a series of posts on the rackets.  I plan to cover each of the global rackets.  I have found that the rackets thrive on scarcity and fear, and they perpetuate it in order to keep a “healthy” environment to operate in.  In a world of abundance and love, it is Game Over for all of the rackets, which is why they see free energy and its attendant technologies as such a threat, as they work mightily to keep the lid on it.  My first will be on the medical racket, which is coming soon.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

On to the rackets.  One thing I need to make crystal clear from the beginning: I am not judging the situation, other than to note that the rackets are well on their way to making Earth uninhabitable, and they could all be called “evil,” but pursuing evil is just a hazard of being an ensouled species.  To the Creator, the worst of the worst on Earth are nothing more than children at play.  The global elite have only taken games that virtually all humans play to levels of mastery, and the rackets all have various levels of the game, from expendable soldiers, hospital orderlies, bank tellers, TV news talking heads, meter readers for the local utility companies and gas station attendants, CIA and NGO pawns (who never figure it out, or become zombies at Langley), to priests, choir boys, and nuns, to the very tops of the rackets, to the masses who obediently file to their deaths and worse, as they worship at those altars.  We all have responsibility for this situation, which also means that we can all do something about it.  

In a world of scarcity and fear, racketeering makes sense.  Mobsters are amateurs, compared to the Global Controllers, who have refined their games to a science.  They have had a long time to work on their craft.  If we make it over the hump into the Fifth Epoch, elites and the rackets will only be seen as a passing phase for humanity.  In that 75- year old paper that I was recently made aware of, on page 351 of the journal that it was published in, you can read, from an author at Cal Tech:

“The face of the earth will be changed…privilege and class distinctions…will become relics because things that make up the good life will be so abundant and inexpensive.  War will become obsolete because of the disappearance of those economic stresses that immemorially have caused it…The kind of civilization we might expect….is so different in kind from anything we know that even guesses about it are futile.”  

It is truly gratifying to see people having some understanding of what the Fifth Epoch might look like so long ago, even before the USA nuked Japan, including the end of elites, warfare, and poverty, they came to understandings that people like me came to many years later, independently, by just gaining some understanding of how our world works.  

One irony is that the energy technologies that made the Fifth Epoch feasible were developed before I was born, and some likely existed when that paper was published in 1943, in the midst of humanity’s most devastating war (so far:) ).  

It won’t take many to overcome humanity’s inertia and the organized suppression, to usher in the Fifth Epoch (and only then will the masses begin to understand), but not many of them walk on Earth today, either.  

With that preamble out of the way, it is on to the rackets.  They play a minor but important role in humanity’s predicament.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

When I wrote Uncle Ed’s biography, which won’t change too much this year, as I work on his bio project more, in the advertiser section of his and Noam’s propaganda model, I added a section on publisher conflicts of interest over cigarettes, which segued into the house organ of American medicine’s running cigarette ads for a generation, until the drug companies began complaining, as the cigarette ads ran alongside drug ads, making the drug ads look bad.  The event that finally made the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) stop running cigarette ads was when its former editor led the “research” efforts and subsequent ad blitz for an asbestos cigarette filter, of all things.  You can’t make this stuff up.  The lawsuits from Kent smokers have been coming fast and furiously for generations.  

That JAMA editor was the face of American medicine for a generation, gracing the cover of Time magazine, and it was not until he was deposed as the dictator of American medicine that the first research on smoking and lung cancer appeared in JAMA’s pages.  That is probably the most spectacular instance of conflict of interest with advertisers that I have seen, where basic issues of public health were suppressed in favor of the dispensers of the deadly substance, who were openly in bed with the health authorities, who were only too happy to take the ad money.  

No thanks to the AMA, which was in bed with the tobacco interests clear into the 1980s, when the environment in the USA finally became hostile to the promotion of cigarettes, the tobacco companies used the Reagan administration’s muscle to force open Asian markets, where their subsequent ad blitzes targeted women and children.  

The same man who promoted asbestos cigarette filters also led the “war on quacks.”  He also promoted fluoride.  Promoting the most obvious cause of cancer was bad enough, but he also tried to buy out and monopolize novel cancer treatments, and repeatedly wiped out health pioneers who refused to sell out to him and his cronies.  One of his favorite targets fought back, and the subsequent scandal wrecked that dictator’s career and image, when it came out in court that he flunked anatomy in medical school and never practiced medicine.  

So, the same man promoted the most obvious cause of cancer (even “improved” with asbestos) while trying to buy out and monopolize the harmless, effective, and cheap alternative treatments.  Who wants to argue that he did not know what he was doing, that both activities were simply coincidental?  You don’t have to connect very many dots to see a diabolical conspiracy, as both activities arose from the same brain.  If Morris Fishbein could not connect the dots in his own head, he was even stupider than I thought.  The father of public relations also worked on addicting American women to cigarettes, and he also promoted fluoride and provided the propaganda for the overthrow of Guatemala’s government, among his many “achievements.”  

That tobacco story might be the most spectacular instance of the medical racket in action that I know of, but it also has plenty of competition, which I will cover in subsequent posts.  

This is not exactly a bygone era, as there is still fluoride in the tap water in my home, and the approved cancer treatments still kill off the patients at prodigious rates while “coincidentally” being highly lucrative, while the alternative treatments are still suppressed.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

I don’t plan to have several dueling threads going at once, as I write about the rackets, but I am going to start the energy racket thread with this post, and show one similarity to the medical racket.  My previous post discussed the surreal corruption in American medicine, as the face of modern medicine promoted an asbestos cigarette filter.  It did not take a rocket scientist to understand how smoking harmed the lungs, and King James I campaigned against smoking more than 400 years ago, holding up blackened lungs from England’s first smokers.  But somehow, “modern” American medicine could not seem to see a connection, even though German scientists had campaigned against smoking for generations.  

If what my friend saw, from the GCs’ Golden Hoard, was made available for scientists to study, you could pretty much throw away today’s physics textbooks, or keep them around as doorstops or museum relics of a primitive era of science.  That is at the more extreme end of the energy racket, where Earth-saving technologies are carefully sequestered from the public, in history’s greatest cover-up, which is conjoined with the ET cover-up.  

A more “benign” corruption of science is the Global Warming “debate,” which largely exists because the hydrocarbon lobby bought up a number of scientists who eagerly sold their souls, such as Fred Singer, and our corporate-owned media gives them a respectable hearing, as “skeptics,” creating the appearance of a debate that largely does not exist.  In my big essay, I wrote that every surprise in the Global Warming issue in recent years has been that it is happening far faster than even the most “alarmist” models of the late 20th century predicted.  This year’s dramatic weather in the Arctic, and the extreme weather in the Northern Hemisphere, finally seems to be waking people up, and this month’s Scientific American has an article by Jennifer Francis, who wrote that Global Warming is happening far faster than they thought even 15 years ago, and even then, they were stepping up their predictions, as Global Warming began to gallop along in a runaway effect.  

It takes minimal scientific literacy to understand the basics of Global Warming.  Our industrial age is fueled by mining and burning Earth’s hydrocarbon deposits, which were laid down over the past several hundred million years (1, 2), and we are going to burn them all up in a few hundred, and causing skyrocketing carbon dioxide levels as a result.  Carbon dioxide traps infrared radiation and warms Earth’s atmosphere, which scientists have known since the 1800s, but about half of Americans are “skeptical” of Global Warming, and there is not a scientifically literate one among them, other than those who sold their souls, play “contrarian” as a habit, or are scraping around for any excuse they can find to justify business as usual.  

In my home state, I witness dramatic evidence of Global Warming every year, as the glaciers rapidly melt.  You can’t fake or cover up that, but I hear no end of the obfuscations by those hydrocarbon lobby mouthpieces, designed to dupe the scientifically illiterate, like that guy who rode a homemade rocket this week to an altitude of less than 2,000 feet to “prove” that Earth is flat.  Again, you can’t make this stuff up.  

Muddying the Global Warming issue is one of the more benign aspects of the energy racket.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

My medical racket essay is one of my site’s oldest, originally written around 1999, if I recall correctly.  The oldest parts of my site are my Ralph Hovnanian quotation collage on the medical racket and my essay on Bill the BPA Hit Man.  Both were written in early “books” that I wrote, to try to make sense of what I had lived through, in the early 1990s.  I revised Bill’s essay, when enough years had passed (about 20), so that I could stomach the task.

I can look back at my early writings and smile, sometimes shaking my head, and as I look back at my medical racket essay, I wonder if I wrote it again from scratch, if it would look much differently.  When I updated my medical racket essay in 2014, along with most of my 2002 site’s original essays, to align them with my big essay, the section on early Western medicine is the only section that I significantly revised, as I drew on my recent studies of the human journey.  

About twenty years later, I doubt that I would have changed the thrust of that essay at all.  Today, I am reading two books (1, 2) by an M.D.  She challenges vaccination, and one book is about her voyage of disillusionment and discovery, which is what the few people of conscience go through in our world.  Works of people of conscience like her are very rare.  Few doctors today believe in vaccination, but they dare not speak out publicly, lest their careers get scuttled, similar to dentists and fluoridation in the 1950s.  Most M.D.s are in it for the money, and are not about the rock the boat.  

As I wrote not long ago, if I saw all of the evidence dealt with fairly, I might be inclined to admit that vaccination and fluoridation are safe and effective, that the corpus of orthodox medical was largely valid, and other Establishment ideas, but I have witnessed far more racketeering activity than I have an unbiased search for the truth and a desire to keep people healthy.  Americans are history’s fattest humans, with 40% of them obese, and even the mainstream admits that our fat butts are a major contributor to cancer.  The system needs sick people to function.  

And the cash registers of the agribusiness, food processor, and biomedical companies ring resoundingly.  I am far from convinced that the foundation of disease theory sits on solid ground.  IMO, until the findings of “impossible” microscopes such as Rife’s and Naessens’s are avidly reproduced and incorporated into mainstream theory, the entire structure of modern disease theory and treatment rests on shaky ground, and medical interventions probably do more harm than good, when all are weighed together.  

If the world’s most towering intellectual could be subjected to a libelous assault, completely based on lies, to this day, turning industrial waste into “medicine,” compulsorily jammed down the public’s throat, which “coincidentally” attacks their brains, is a relatively easy feat, and virtually everybody shuffles along to their deaths.  It was one of many situations in my life for which I initially refused to believe what I was seeing, but I eventually accepted it.  This is what a world of zero integrity looks like, as we rush to our doom.  This is what scarcity and fear look like, institutionalized.  

So, the medical racket is really just part of the scenery, and no reason to be too hard on it.  We murder millions based on Big Lies, even outdo the Nazis, so sacrificing millions of our fellow citizens on the altar of power and profit is normal.  

And as I discovered during my adventures, one of the hardest tasks is to relinquish judgment and accept today’s state of affairs, because only after we acknowledge the truth and the role that we all play in this dance, can we begin to change it.  As Uncle Bucky said, until the scarcity situation is resolved, this parade to oblivion will continue.  Only free energy can do that.  

As I survey the rackets, the theme of scarcity and fear will play through all of them, and dark pathers are welcomed into the rackets.  We had quite a few sicced on us during our journey (1, 2, 3, 4), but many free-lancers also flocked to us.  They were “good” at what they did, that I will grant them, and when they pass over, they will be among “friends.”  As Uncle Ed wrote about regarding the media, most of the corruption of medicine is “structural,” and few are really aware of what they are participating in.  They can’t afford to be, or their stunted consciences just might awaken, and few can afford a conscience in our world.  When spooks begin to awaken, they can become zombies at Langley, although drinking themselves to death is a common way to deal with their cognitive dissonance.  

Time for work.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

The rackets all have their foot soldiers, protecting the interests of their employers.  Some are outright criminals and murderers, but they are used relatively rarely.  More common are the intellectual warriors who defend their racket’s ideological turf.  The viability of the rackets can only be maintained by pretending that they are not rackets.  So, there is no end of intellectuals who have sold their souls to the “cause” and perform ideological service to the rackets, to make them seem like benevolent and vital aspects of our societies.  As an “intellectual” myself, it has been particularly galling to encounter the sophists and liars on behalf of the rackets. They give “intelligence” a bad name.  

Long ago, George Orwell wrote, in the censored preface to Animal Farm:

“…it is the liberals who fear liberty and the intellectuals who want to do dirt on the intellect…”

I cited that nearly 20 years ago, but I did not gain a deep appreciation of the truth of his statement until recent years.  The most irrational people I have encountered have often been the “smart,” as they defend their ideological positions, whether it is the “laws of physics” that makes free energy “impossible,” to deny organized suppression as a “conspiracy theory,” or advocating that a little radiation, industrial waste, or disease is “good for you.”  The promoters are always on the payroll, posing as disinterested advocates of public health, and their conflicts of interest might not come out until much later.  

While studying to write Uncle Ed’s biography, those attacks on Noam almost always came from leading “intellectuals,” and what the attacks all had in common was their irrationality and dishonesty.  I saw the same thing with the “skeptics,” particularly Dennis’s “skeptical” assailant, who quietly folded his tents after Dennis was run out of the USA.  He was likely on the payroll, but what is actually more interesting than those soul-sold “intellectuals” is how the rank and file rush to defend the rackets that feed them.  

In a book I am reading, an M.D. hit it on the head, as she left the orthodox fold and began studying vaccination.  She was going to go on public speaking tours on the fallacious polio paradigm, but she said that a more important issue was this (on page 283):

“The way the medical education system censors and massages information in order to train very bright people into captive automatons.  But bright people don’t get deceived, right?  What an affront to my intelligence that I’d been stupid enough to be deceived.  The problem is that, being deceived means that you don’t know you are deceived…. Once I saw it, it was not so hard to come to terms with the fact that intelligence is actually the veil that blinds, because never once did I doubt what I was taught.  As doctors, we are proud of our achievements, coronation, and the letters after our name, which are the stamp of authority, and what makes us different from the people we treat.  That is, in fact, what the pro-vaccine zealots are defending – the integrity of their brightness.”  

“I’m often asked, ‘If this is true, why are there not more experts saying these things?’  The answer: Doctors stick within the rut of regulated information, because they believe…bright people don’t get hoodwinked.”  

That was a brilliant little summary, coming from an M.D. who finally woke up.  

But that dynamic is a universal across all of the rackets.  The USA slaughters millions to “defend freedom,” and today, the fiction is “humanitarian intervention,” as the evil war machine rolls on, and each time it cranks up, there is no end of irrational punditry to justify it, which Noam and Ed regularly shredded.  Those pseudo-intellectual defenses of the orthodox paradigm to dismiss free energy’s possibility, coming from the world’s leading intellectuals, eventually drove Brian into openly wondering if humanity was a sentient species.  

Economists are little more than intellectual warriors for the capital class (modern versions of court historians), and it has been that way from the beginning.  In a world of scarcity and fear, people use what they have to survive, and the rackets all have intellectual prostitutes in their service, but what is far more damaging is that inertia among the “bright” described above, who will go to their graves defending the lies they were taught, as their entire intellectual edifice and self-regard (and economic survival) were built on it.  What doctors are honest and brave enough to realize that their treatments kill their patients, are willing to openly admit it, and actually try to cure their patients?  Extremely few, and for those who do, the system deals with them.  Roasted heretics are standard features of the rackets, particularly in medicine, and I have witnessed the mobs show up to the bonfires with marshmallows to roast, and the first of those was a key awakening moment for me.  I had many more over the years.  

This situation, of the “smart” being the most obtuse, as they defend their indoctrination, is a key aspect of how the rackets stay intact.  

Time for work.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I don’t have much time to write this morning.  As I noted in my previous post, the responsibility for the existence of the rackets goes far and wide.  When people begin to awaken to the idea that they are rackets, a common victim’s response is to seek out the bad actors to blame.  One of the greatest delusions around the rackets is thinking that if just a few bad apples are taken out, then all will be well, the rackets will reform, etc.  The medical racket has willing players at all levels, from the evil tops to the rank-and-file, to the lemmings who embrace certain death rather than question their indoctrination.  It was mind-boggling the first few times that I witnessed it, but I now know it is normal.  

The medical racket has plenty of bad actors, and we can debate who was worse, Morris Fishbein or the hit men that he likely hired.  Brian O’s buddy Jon Rappoport, who named the rackets, said that the medical racket’s enforcement branch is far more ruthless than the energy racket’s, and from what I have seen, he is right.  30 years ago, I talked with some elderly men who were at a conference where Max Gerson was poisoned with arsenic.  The medical racket’s hit men can use the tools of the trade.  Threatening people with lobotomy was a tactic back when it was popular.  Rackets need “muscle” to work, and plenty of criminals will eagerly find employment in them.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Actually, maybe I will have several racket threads going at once.  The rackets all have overlaps.  The “glue” among them is a lust for wealth and power, and as I mentioned in my previous post, the rackets need “muscle,” and that muscle is often the spooks.  I have written about the spooks many times (for instance, 1, 2, 3), and this series will be about their place in the rackets.  

The spooks embody key principles of statecraft: secrecy, deception, violence.  As with the other rackets, there are several levels of the game with the spooks.  There are rank-and-file members of the CIA, such as Ralph McGehee, duped into thinking that they are the good guys.  Ralph nearly did not survive his moment of awakening, when he realized that he was working for the forces of darkness, not the light.  Langley is filled with zombies who figured it out, kind of, who count the days to retirement and pour themselves into a bottle each night.  

Dennis was on a Special Forces mission, killing people for his government, to keep genocide quiet, and Dennis did not figure it out until later, and like Ralph, Dennis nearly did not survive his moment of awakening.  My close relative worked for the spooks, as a contract CIA agent, never woke up, and drank himself to death instead.  He had to kill one of his own, who was a suspected double agent.  My relative did not relish the job, but did his duty.  Most men will do their killing “duty,” when properly motivated, slaughtering the innocent, if that’s what their orders are.  

Spooks are not spooks for the fun of it.  It is a job, and they carry out actions on behalf of their employers.  Spooks can be handy assets, and they are disposable, like Lee Harvey Oswald was.  JFK was taken out by the spooks, but they did it on behalf of their employers, not because they just wanted to kill the head of state.  The cover-up of JFK’s murder, in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, shows how disposable politicians are, even the sitting American president, whom the GCs regard as a puppet at most.  John Perkins came from “middle management,” and when missionaries, Peace Corps workers, and people like him failed at subjugating nations, then the spooks were sent in, whom Perkins called “The Jackals,” and assassinating heads of state is a specialty of theirs.  

When my friend got his underground technology show, it was via the spooks, who kidnapped him as his “invitation” to the show.  The first thing that Brian said, when I began to tell him about the show, was “So, he got a show from the spooks.”  When Brian nearly died, in an incident that shortened his life, it was a spook hit attempt, and when Greer’s team all came down with strange forms of cancer immediately after the Disclosure Project hearings, it was a spook operation once again.  Making murder look like something else is one of their specialties.  I have probably been subjected to some of their toys, and it was no fun.  They watch me to this day, but they just listen.  The Snowden revelations were no surprise in my circles.  I had heard about the NSA’s office at Microsoft and the engineered “back doors” into all computers back in the early 1990s.  No surprises there.  Anybody who thinks that they can anonymously interact with me is naïve or delusional.  

Spooks are used in all of the rackets, and are a racket unto themselves.  Working for the spooks is one of the “best” career paths for dark pathers.  “Murder people for a living?  What a gig!”  The more innocent their targets are, the better.  

The “funny” thing is that when people are “chicken” to stand on the global stage with me (a very common response), they fear the spooks, but that is just naïve paranoia.  The biggest dangers are not the spooks, but people’s social circles.  Just sing with me, and refrain from proselytizing to their social circles, and all will be well.  

I can see this series jumping from thread to thread, as I follow the overlaps.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

This post will start the media racket thread.  The Western media is a brainwashing tool, plain and simple.  The best brainwashing does not look like it, but looks like education, entertainment, information, etc.  Uncles Ed and Noam regularly wrote about how the brainwashing works in the Western media.  They also wrote that intellectuals are often the most brainwashed of all.  The Canadian documentary on Noam’s life was the most popular documentary in Canadian history to its time, and it never played on American network television.  

Thirty years ago, Ed and Noam produced the Propaganda Model of the media, which is still the one to be reckoned with.  It is similar to my work on how organized suppression works: it is mostly structural.  But that does not mean that there is no conscious manipulation.  Ralph McGehee described at length how the CIA produced disinformation through the media.  I have no doubt that programs like Operation Mockingbird operate today, and the control of the media is even more complete today than it used to be, and we have been treated to neo-McCarthy-ish efforts lately, as the American media goosesteps to the right.  The New York Times published The Pentagon Papers, and Daniel Ellsberg was prosecuted, but a non-American lives in exile under threat of rendition for publishing information like The Pentagon Papers.  Wikileaks’s first claim to fame was publishing the footage of the American military’s murders of a Reuters cameraman and others.  The man who leaked the footage went to prison (Ellsberg did not go to prison), the reporter lives under political asylum today, and the murderers never even received a reprimand.  

The media is deeply entwined with and enables the other rackets.  It cheers all wars that the government promotes, no matter what, parroting disinformation and attacking anybody who challenges it.  On behalf of the hydrocarbon lobby, it helped create the illusion of a debate over Global Warming, when one did not really exist.  I watched the media tell Big Lies about Dennis since I met him, as they make it up as they go.  And it works.  My own mother campaigned against me, using the disinformation of her employer as her ammunition.  One friend could never give up his addiction to the TV news, as he parroted it daily.  

Fox News is actually a key player in the propaganda, and serves a useful function.  Fox News is so blatant that nobody with a brainwave can mistake it for anything other than propaganda, and I have had to listen to people decry Fox News while they parroted the New York Times’s propaganda.  They think that they are informed and free-thinking, because they don’t fall for the juvenile propaganda of Fox News, while they parrot the subtler propaganda, such as what a humanitarian Paul Kagame is, as he has photo ops with Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, Michael Milken, Bill Gates, and other “humanitarians.”  

As Noam stated, the media is to “democracy” what a standing army is to a dictator: a way to control the masses.  This is a big subject, and it will take a few posts to cover.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

This post will start the war racket thread.  Territorial animals engage in warfare – AKA battles with their own species – and it finds its apotheosis with social animals.  Even ants do it.  Closer to our line, monkeys engage in warfare, and chimps engage in genocide.  Humans have engaged in warfare from the beginning, which led to religion, which is another racket that I will cover.  

So, the roots of warfare are deep in the human journey, and there was always an economic underpinning.  Warfare is born of scarcity.  Solve scarcity, and you solve warfare.  Somewhat ironically, the warmongers possess the solution to scarcity, but it is kept sequestered, because the retrograde souls who control that situation find the opportunities of scarcity and fear too seductive, and all of humanity plays along to the macabre dance.  There have been two basic paths to war in the human journey.  

Mass warfare began with civilization, and has yet to be solved.  It is also one of the greatest “opportunities” that we have as a species to pursue evil, and the military’s ranks are filled with dark pathers, or psychopaths, for those who prefer scientific terminology.  Mass murder is a great way to rack up karma.  Whoever designed the “soul system” has a lot of explaining to do.  

Before World War II, one of the USA’s most beloved war heroes wrote a book titled War is a Racket, and admitted that he was the muscle for supranational capitalism in his soldier days.  Since World War II, war has become big business, particularly in the USA.  We worship war in the USA, and the universal belief is that we slaughter millions defending freedom and high principles.  Bigger lies have seldom been told.  

The USA’s brand of warfare is a lucrative raping of humanity on behalf of American corporations, in a practice that is more than a century old.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

I did not know it when I began the war racket thread, but today is the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Junior’s murder.  Like JFK and RFK, King’s days were numbered when he began speaking out against the imperial war machine.  Like JFK and RFK, MLK was taken out by the spooks, with a “lone nut” patsy served up to take the rap, as usual.  

Among my starkest childhood’s memories were watching my mother watch JFK’s funeral, watching the announcement of the Apollo 1 fire, which was the beginning of the end of my father’s NASA career, and the MLK and RFK murders, less than two months apart.  I lived an hour’s drive from where RFK was murdered, and spent part of the summer of 1966 in Dallas, while my parents looked for a house in Houston.  

I won the school’s spelling bee at about the same time that MLK was murdered, at the California equivalent of Saint Hitler Grammar School.  

The American imperial war machine has cast a heavy shadow over my life, and I am sure that it is not finished committing its evil deeds.  I pray that my life’s work helps makes war obsolete, among other things.  

Peace,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Jon Rappoport’s inclusion of religion in the global rackets seems to be the outlier of his list, but during my adventures and study, it began to make sense.  Mormons helped wipe out our Seattle and Ventura operations, and many years later, I heard Steven Greer state that the Mormon financial empire is the most dominant member of the Global Controllers.  Greer also said that religious fanatics were the most vicious enforcers of the GCs’ cabal.  

So, I saw a religion connection to the rackets from the beginning of my adventures, but it really seemed hard to believe at first.  Then my years of study made the picture clearer.  For one thing, most of humanity does not live in the industrialized world.  Only about a billion of our 7.5 billion do.  The number is growing, as nations such as China industrialize, but most of humanity is comprised of peasants, and the world’s dominant religions were born in agrarian societies.  It also goes back further than that.  Jane Goodall has watched chimps make “waterfall displays,” which seems to be the beginning of ritualistic behavior.  

The first religions were a reaction to warfare, to create “social cohesion.”  It was born of survival, and killing one’s rivals for the scarce economic production needed help from the unseen.  People would take all the help they could get.  The hunter-gatherer religions have been promoted as having some kind of mystical relationship with the prey, but it seems to really be about beseeching the gods for a successful hunt.  The religion, as far as the neighbors were concerned, was about prevailing in battle.  Not very inspiring.  Singing and dancing rituals marked humanity’s religion until the Domestication Revolution and urbanization.  Then the professional priesthood arose, stamped out the singing and dancing rituals in favor of belief-oriented rituals, and they entered into a Faustian deal with the new elites, conferring divine status or sanction to them.  Organized religion arguably became the first racket, and it enabled elites from the beginning.  

With that inauspicious beginning, it is does not take much imagination to see how it ended up where it is today.  The sacred texts of the Judeo-Christian religions were all written more than a century after the alleged events, and many events seem to be fairy tales concocted by the priesthood that few modern peoples take seriously.  But if you get them young and subject them to conditioning, you will have “customers” for life.  All of the rackets work that way, so there is no need to pick on religions too much.  They just paved the way for what followed.  All of the rackets depend on indoctrination from the beginning, to make their “message” stick in young hearts and minds, and very few ever escape those traps, whether it is worshipping a flag, embracing certain death, believing that money means much, subscribing to the “laws of physics,” etc.

Today’s New Age practices are parodies of religion in ways, still egocentrically focused (trying to get rich, etc.), seeking some external “authority,” (New Age gurus abound) and the like.  

Peace,

Wade

Hi:

The last racket on Jon Rappoport’s list is banking.  Banking and I go way back, to the 1980s, when I participated in one the earliest events of the Savings and Loan Scandal.  I finally understood what had happened during the month when I became radicalized.  The scandal was kept quiet until the presidential election was over, as both camps were in the S&L Scandal up to their eyeballs.  More than a thousand people went to prison in the wake of the S&L Scandal, which was quaint compared to what happened in 2007-2009.  About the only people who went to prison that time were Bernie Madoff and Martha Stewart, but half of Wall Street should have gone to prison.  Instead of prison, the banks got bailed out.  That speaks volumes on how corrupt our system has become.  

The Wall Street banks are like the retail elite: they are the faces that people see, but they are merely tips of the iceberg.  The big banks are ringleaders in the neocolonial raping that the USA has inflicted on the world’s poor for generations.  Once in a great while, an insider will come forward and reveal the real game being played, as John Perkins did.  I’ll probably never know what was really happening with that sting operation that tried to nab us, and I’ll always wonder about the banks’ involvement.  It was bankers in Chicago who invited Dennis out for the billion dollar bribe that the CIA offered.  Chase Manhattan Bank wiped out Dennis’s manufacturer during the Seattle days, and David Rockefeller himself called Dennis at home about his full-page for 100 MPG technology, just before the feds lowered the boom on Dennis.  

Economic exchange is meaningless in a world of abundance, but assumes great, egocentric importance in a world of scarcity, and the GCs know it well.  Banking will go the way of dinosaurs and slavery in the Fifth Epoch, and the bankers do what they can to keep that day from coming.  

I am going to work all of the racket threads at once, and show their overlaps, similarities, and differences.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

In Sumer, the temple preceded the palace, secular administration was coordinated through the temples, and the precious metals and gems were kept at the temples, which acted as the first banks.  So, banking and religion had close ties at the beginning of civilization.  Elite palaces came later, and figures such as Gilgamesh were deified.  Mass warfare also began then, it was notable for its brutality, and the laws were Draconian.  Ideological indoctrination, as well as brutal displays of power and ostentatious displays of wealth, such as monumental architecture, were all tricks to get the populace to accept elite rule in the pristine states.  The roots of many features of our world were laid then, including the seed of what became the Global Controllers.  Today’s global rackets got their start back then, nearly all of them.  

The secrecy, deception, and violence of the spooks, the brutality and profits of war, the earliest writings were elite accounting and deifying the elite, foreshadowing today’s media, religion and banking were elite tools, controlling the food - AKA energy - supplies was the foundation of all societies and civilizations – these were all evident at the beginning of civilization.  The only one of today’s global rackets that does not have evident roots in the earliest civilizations is medicine.  That came later.  They all had similarities, such as a lust for wealth and power at their roots, and their means had similarities, yet important differences, too.  I’ll explore them in coming posts.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Briefly, the global rackets all have these features:

1. They heavily rely on indoctrination, and “get them while they are young” is a standard tactic;
  2. They shear the sheep, to often deadly effect;
  3. The sheep often eagerly participate, and to their doom;
  4. Those at the top rake it in;
  5. The economic power that the rackets garner is merely a means to political power;
  6. The rank and file members of the rackets have almost no idea what is really happening;
  7. Even the seeming tops of the rackets are not at the GC level; the retail elite are not ultimately running the show;
  8. The rackets all have a global interlock at the GC level;
  9. Like the retail elite, professional politicians are down the food chain a ways;
  10. There are dynastic aspects to all of them, which can play out in the dominant institutions;
  11. They treat heretics (and upstarts such as Dennis) with extreme prejudice; they all have their violent aspects, and the laws and legal systems are rigged in their favor.

And like a mantra, my primary message includes these ideas:

• The rackets are all born of scarcity;
  • They will all vanish when abundance arrives;
  • We all have a responsibility for this situation, which also means that we can all do something about it; playing the victim to this situation is typical and useless; it is time to act like creators instead of victims.

The dominant ideologies, which undergird the rackets, to one extent or another, are all based on scarcity.  We can barely imagine what the end of scarcity will look like, just like when the previous epochs arrived.

These themes will play through the following posts.  I will also cover the differences.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier