The Education Forum

A List of All CIA Officers and Agents Alleged to Have Either Planned the Assassination, Carried It Out, or Wittingly Participated in the Cover-Up

1)  James Angleton 

2)  Allen Dulles (retired, but hey!)

3)  David Phillips

4)  Bill Harvey

5)  David Sanchez Morales

6)  Rip Robertson

7)  David Ferrie

8)  Guy Banister

9)  Ruth Paine

10)  Michael Paine

11)  George DeMohrenschildt

12)  Roy Truly

13)  Buell Wesley Frazier

14)  Bernard (Macho) Baker

15)  Ann Egerter

... to be continued

Whom am I forgetting?

There must be many more.

--  TG

Edit:  Oh yeah!  ...... 

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your nr. 4 - entry in the list. 

( I do not necessarily agree with the views expressed, -- in any of my videos. Just for the sake of sharing information, - in case anyone had not aquired it already. If it is false, or correct, - others will decide for themselves.)

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

8 minutes ago, Trygve V. Jensen said:

Your nr. 4 - entry in the list. 

( I do not necessarily agree with the views in any of my videos. Just for the sake of sharing information. If it is false, or correct, - others will decide for themselves.)

Can you think of anyone who isn't already on the list?

--  TG

1 minute ago, Trygve V. Jensen said:

Your nr. 3 - entry in the list. 

Will always repeat: ( I do not necessarily agree with the views expressed, -- in any of my videos. Just for the sake of sharing information. If it is false, or correct, - others will decide for themselves.)

Once again, can you think of anyone who isn't already on the list?

--  TG

6 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Can you think of anyone who isn't already on the list?

--  TG

No I can not. I have a lot of information to refresh / aquire , - being out of the game, in so many years.

Besides that,  - if I read the title of the thread correctly,  there is no question that these listed people have been proven to be CIA-officers/agents that are involved. 

Deciding/proving if people got a paycheck from the CIA or not, - was/is of course, not an easy thing to do. So many people were claimed to have connections to the agency.

As an extreme example, -- there are (as you must know) even tons of people, articles, videos, that the former POTUS George H. W. Bush (!) was assigned to the CIA,- and was involved . Argumenting as far as I can remember, - also that that is the reason Trump, or whoever responsible --- withheld some of the documents released , last fall; that these documents involved people still alive

The list of people claimed to be connected to the agency, and the assassination must be a long one. Including Oswald himself,- or E. Howard Hunt for that matter. Etc. etc. 

Off - topic; was watching some of the excellent videos on the Sixth Floor Museum's Youtube - channel the other day.  One of the Living History - videos, feature Buell W. Frazier. When was he connected to the CIA ? Can't remember that from the old days here.  Interesting. 

Maybe someone here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/153357684@N03/albums/72157693074766691/with/26121524207/

Just linked to the videos, for the sake mentioned. If you feel they are out of place , and take the focus off of your question -- I will remove them. 

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

Carl Jenkins and Henry Hecksher of the anti-Castro AMWORLD project.

Those guys trained the Thai Border Police how to interdict slow moving, well armed opium caravans, and they trained the Kuomintang forces how to safely transport opium caravans.

Who better to plan an ambush on a slow moving, well armed automobile caravan?

If you're going to admit Bernard Barker, then we should include others in the Cuban exile and paramilitary communities who cooperated with CIA on an event-to-event basis, and throughout the cover-up.  So:

Gerry Patrick Hemming

Roy Hargraves

William Seymour

Frank Sturgis

Loran Hall

Lawrence Howard

Carlos Bringuier

Rolando Masferrer (needs research)

(More...)

Edited by David Andrews

William F Buckley Jr.

James McCord Jr.

Buckley....

1951, along with many other Ivy League alumni, Buckley was recruited into the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA); he served for two years including one year in Mexico City working on political action for E. Howard Hunt,[23] who was later jailed for his part in The Watergate affair.These two officers remained lifelong friends.[

McCord....

After beginning his career at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, McCord worked for the Central Intelligence Agency, ultimately ascending to a GS-15position in the Agency's Office of Security.[7]For a period of time, he was in charge of physical security at the Agency's Langley headquarters.[8] According to Russ Baker, then-Director of Central Intelligence Allen Dullesonce introduced McCord to an Air Force colonel as "the best man we have".[9] In 1961, and under his direction, a counter-intelligence program was launched against the Fair Play for Cuba Committee.[10]

Edited by Michael Clark