The Education Forum

A List of All CIA Officers and Agents Alleged to Have Either Planned the Assassination, Carried It Out, or Wittingly Participated in the Cover-Up

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Like to hear your reasoning.

In 1951, along with many other Ivy League alumni, Buckley was recruited into the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA); he served for two years including one year in Mexico City working on political action for E. Howard Hunt,[23] who was later jailed for his part in The Watergate affair.These two officers remained lifelong friends.[

10 minutes ago, Trygve V. Jensen said:

And the reasoning for this one (asked for the 3rd time) . 

Just the faintest shred of anything that indicates this, would be appreciated. 

Devil's Advocate Rhetorical Questions: 

"Why did Frazier deny that Oswald watched the motorcade with him?"

"And why did he say Oswald took a long package to work that day?"

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

12 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I'd like to hear your reasoning.

I think the assassination very well may have been planned at Buckley’s Sharon, Connecticut home. I want to add Liddy in there as well, but I would not want to get Jim all riled-up.

If James McCord was in charge of the infiltration of the FPCC (as stated above) that puts Oswald right under McCord’s responsibility. I think Watergate was all about scaring the crap out of Nixon; trying to get him to follow through on a promised Cuban “liberation”.

3 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

I think the assassination very well may have been planned at Buckley’s Sharon, Connecticut home. I want to add Liddy in there as well, but I would not want to get Jim all riled-up.

Mr. Preponderance of Evidence?

Let's hear your Buckley-Liddy theory.

2 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

If James McCord was in charge of the infiltration of the FPCC (as stated above) that puts Oswald right under McCord’s responsibility.

Good point.

2 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

I think Watergate was all about scaring the crap out of Nixon; trying to get him to follow through on a promised Cuban “liberation”.

I don't buy it for a minute but I won't get riled up...

Thomas -

If the CIA can explain why Richard Helms, David Phillips and George Joannides said nothing to any authorities the night of the assassination when the networks ran the NO footage of Oswald messing with the DRE, I'll drop them off my list.  These CIA men maintained their silence about their intimate knowledge of the agency/DRE relationship to their deaths.

If you can also get them to explain their reticence discussing the coin-operated DRE but spilling the beans on Oswald and Kostikov the day after the assassination (while giving LHO a pass when the two actually met), you can remove Angleton as well.

Until then, no dice.  They're suspects, IMO.

Mike

On 25.3.2018 at 10:53 AM, Thomas Graves said:

13)  Buell Wesley Frazier

(Off-topic, that is the list foremost (sorry, - will delete if original poster desire)) Maybe should post in a different thread. Thanks again for answering. 

Atleast, indirectly , - it concerns one person on the list. Just find his account interesting, - and he do discuss the two points you make, - about witnessing the assassination on the steps, - as well as the paper bag. (To me he sound sincere (here in 2013), - but that is irrelevant). 

edit: wrong timestamp. 

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

14 minutes ago, Mike Kilroy said:

Thomas -

If the CIA can explain why Richard Helms, David Phillips and George Joannides said nothing to any authorities the night of the assassination when the networks ran the NO footage of Oswald messing with the DRE, I'll drop them off my list.  These CIA men maintained their silence about their intimate knowledge of the agency/DRE relationship to their deaths.

If you can also get them to explain their reticence discussing the coin-operated DRE but spilling the beans on Oswald and Kostikov the day after the assassination (while giving LHO a pass when the two actually met), you can remove Angleton as well.

Until then, no dice.  They're suspects, IMO.

Mike

Mike, 

Sorry, ... "while giving LHO a pass when the two actually met" ??

What makes you think Oswald and Kostikov actually met?

Was the cable that Kostikov and Nechiporenko and/or Yatsov claimed after the assassination to have sent to Moscow about their meeting with Oswald ever released by the Kremlin?

Wasn't Tennent H. Bagley's belief that Oswald had met with Kostikov based on what turned out to have been a phone call by an Oswald imposter who "couldn't remember" the name of the Soviet consul he had supposedly met with a just couple of days earlier?

And even though CIA already knew that Kostikov was KGB, wasn't CIA's only reason for suspecting that he was Department 13 ultimately based on what false double-agent Aleksei Kulak (aka Fedora) had told CIA-hating J. Edgar Hoover?

--  TG

9 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Mike, 

Sorry, ... "while giving LHO a pass when the two actually met" ??

What makes you think Oswald and Kostikov actually met?

Was the cable that Kostikov and Nechiporenko and/or Yatsov claimed after the assassination to have sent to Moscow about their meeting with Oswald ever released by the Kremlin?

Wasn't Tennent H. Bagley's belief that Oswald had met with Kostikov based on what turned out to have been a phone call by an Oswald imposter who "couldn't remember" the name of the Soviet consul he had supposedly met with a just couple of days earlier?

And even though CIA already knew that Kostikov was KGB, wasn't CIA's only reason for suspecting that he was Department 13 ultimately based on what false double-agent Aleksei Kulak (aka Fedora) had told CIA-hating J. Edgar Hoover?

--  TG

Not sure we’re in disagreement here, Thomas.  My point is that some agency officials withheld key knowledge, e.g. the DRE relationship, while others were only too happy to give up other information, eg Kostikov, whether faked or not.

BTW, for what it’s worth, the Kostikov file that was recently released shows the agency putting Kostikov under close surveillance during a trip the KGB agent made to San Diego two weeks after meeting LHO. In other words, he was important to them at the time.

Edited by Mike Kilroy

25 minutes ago, Mike Kilroy said:

Not sure we’re in disagreement here, Thomas.  My point is that some agency officials withheld key knowledge, e.g. the DRE relationship, while others were only too happy to give up other information, eg Kostikov, whether faked or not.

BTW, for what it’s worth, the Kostikov file that was recently released shows the agency putting Kostikov under close surveillance during a trip the KGB agent made to San Diego two weeks after meeting LHO. In other words, he was important to them at the time.

Right.  Because they already knew he was KGB, and they *suspected* that he was Department 13.

Question: Did he cross the border and come to my hometown of San Diego, or did he only go to Ensenada and Tijuana?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

33 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

To be sure, it’s just a leg on the spider, in my theory. Cubans did the legwork, and probably the shooting, I believe.

I give more weight to the Cuban Shooter Scenario than I used to.

IF Carl Jenkins and Henry Hecksher planned the ambush, Cuban perps would make sense given the anti-Castro AMWORLD project Jenkins and Hecksher ran.