The Education Forum

A Question For James Gordon

James,

I haven't cleared this with Brian Doyle yet (I'm doing this on my own inititiave), but I was wondering if you would allow Brian to rejoin the Forum, IF he promises to be civil and non-accusatory no matter how much baiting, or taunting, or invective he might be the recipient of here. 

I think it speaks volumes about Brian's integrity, knowledge, and serious desire to solve the JFK assassination that he contacted me by FB personal messenger a few days ago and told me that, to his everlasting chagrin, he had found out from Gloria Calvery's son that (in so many words) Sandy Larsen and I had correctly identified his mother in Betzner3, the Z-film, and Couch-Darnell, and that he, Brian, had been wrong in claiming for such a long time that "Running Woman" on Elm Street Extension was Gloria Calvery. 

(He now believes, and I concur, that "Running Woman" must have been Calvery's colleague, Peggy Burney.)

In short, I think that IF Brian could remain civil and unperturbed, he would be a great addition to the Forum, and that he could explain in his own words his "take" on Prayer Man, etc.

Thanks, James.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFW, you are both dead wrong with this. He has not spoken with GC's son. The guy is a xxxx, he still has not provided one iota of proof.

The guy is a disgusting xxxxx and he fully deserved what he got. This forum is not an isolated case, he has been kicked/moderated at DPF, ROKC, MacRae's and Amazon.

Perhaps Tom Graves might explain his latest behaviour these past few weeks!

On 4/1/2018 at 1:42 AM, Bart Kamp said:

NFW, you are both dead wrong with this. He has not spoken with GC's son. The guy is a xxxx, he still has not provided one iota of proof.

The guy is a disgusting xxxxx and he fully deserved what he got. This forum is not an isolated case, he has been kicked/moderated at DPF, ROKC, MacRae's and Amazon.

Perhaps Tom Graves might explain his latest behaviour these past few weeks!

Bart,

How do you know Brian Doyle hasn't spoken with Gloria Calvery's son? 

Why would he prevaricate about Calvery's son telling him, in so many words, that Sandy and I correctly identified his mother in Betzner3, the Z-film, and Couch-Darnell about a year ago?  Especially since Brian has been claiming for a long time that Gloria Calvery is the "Running Woman on Elm Street Extension" in Couch-Darnell? 

In other words, why would Brian fabricate a phone conversation so that he could publicly embarrass himself about having been so very wrong about something for such a long time?  

Brian has told me that Debra Conway has accepted his theory.  If true, that sound's like a ringing endorsement to me.

Regardless, why should I (or anyone else on this forum) have to "explain my recent behavior," Bart?  Have I done something wrong?  Is this an Inquisition? 

If you're wondering why I've recently started supporting Brian on his theory that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton, let me say this:

Starting with my discovery in the photographic record about a year ago of self-described Native American Stella Mae Jacob and her TSBD colleagues Gloria Jeanne Holt and Sharron Simmons, and moving on to Sandy and my ensuing discoveries of largish Gloria Calvery in Betzner3, the Z-film, and Couch-Darnell, those discoveries, taken in conjunction with what Buell Wesley Frazier, in his 2013 Sixth Floor Museum interview, said about his having spoken with a heavyset "Sarah" on the TSBD steps a short time after the assassination, and various statements made by Gloria Calvery and Joe Molina and others, it seems to me that Brian is on the right track when he says that Sean Murphy's "Prayer Man" was actually Sarah Stanton, and that Marion Baker (and Roy Truly) did enter the TSBD about one minute after the assassination.

Sorry to be so blunt, but Andrej's unconvincing-to-me attempts to show how Prayer Man must have been 5' 9"(5' 9'.5", actually) Lee Harvey Oswald only serve to reinforce my opinions, as outlined in bare-bones form, above.

-- TG  

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

Bart,

How do you know Brian Doyle hasn't spoken with Gloria Calvery's son?  Why would he prevaricate about Calvery's son telling him, in so many words, that Sandy and I correctly identified his mother in Betzner3, the Z-film, and Couch-Darnell about a year ago?  Especially since Brian has been claiming for a long time that Gloria Calvery is the "Running Woman on Elm Street Extension" in Couch-Darnell?  In other words,why would Brian fabricate a phone conversation so that he could publicly embarrass himself about having been so wrong about something for such a long time?  

Brian has told me that Debra Conway has accepted his theory.  If true, that sound's like a ringing endorsement to me.

Why should I (or anyone else on this forum) have to "explain my recent behavior"?  Have I done something wrong?  Is this an Inquisition?  If you're wondering why I've recently started supporting Brian on his theory that Prayer Man is Gloria Stanton, let me say this:

Starting with my discovery in the photographic record about a year ago of self-described Native American Stella Mae Jacob and her TSBD colleagues Gloria Jeanne Holt and Sharron Simmons, and moving on to Sandy and my ensuing discoveries of largish Gloria Calvery in Betzner3, the Z-film, and Couch-Darnell, those discoveries, taken in conjunction with what Buell Wesley Frazier, in his 2013 Sixth Floor Museum interview, said about his having spoken with a "heavyset Sarah" on the TSBD steps a short time after the assassination, and various statements made by Gloria Calvery and Joe Molina and others, it seems to me that Brian is on the right track when he says that Sean Murphy's "Prayer Man" was actually Sarah Stanton, and that Marion Baker did enter the TSBD about one minute after the assassination.

Sorry to be so blunt, but Andrej's unconvincing-to-me attempts to show how Prayer Man must have been 5' 9"(5' 9'5", actually) Lee Harvey Oswald only serve to reinforce my opinions, as outlined in bare-bones form, above.

-- TG  

Bart,

Don't assume that mine and Tommy's identification of Glori Calvery automatically leads to a conclusion that Prayer Man is not Oswald. It is apparently Brian Doyle's theory that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and Tommy seems inclined to believe the same. However, even though Tommy and I agree on our identification of Gloria Calvery, we don't agree on the Prayer Man = Sarah Stanton identification.

In other words, I hope you're not being obstinate about the Gloria Calvery identification because you feel it threatens your hopes of PM being Oswald.

Stop trying to wiggle yourself out of this, bring the proof to the table.

Doyle shows no proof either....hmmmm a pattern is starting to emerge.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Bart,

Don't assume that mine and Tommy's identification of Glori Calvery automatically leads to a conclusion that Prayer Man is not Oswald. It is apparently Brian Doyle's theory that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and Tommy seems inclined to believe the same. However, even though Tommy and I agree on our identification of Gloria Calvery, we don't agree on the Prayer Man = Sarah Stanton identification.

In other words, I hope you're not being obstinate about the Gloria Calvery identification because you feel it threatens your hopes of PM being Oswald.

Good point, Sandy. 

In fact, if I understand correctly, Brian believes that Oswald was somehow set up by the CIA to be in the 2nd floor lunchroom during the assassination.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

Gentlemen,

This is not the normal practice to discuss a fellow member on the public forum, however since a number of you wish to raise Brian Doyle's membership I will address the issue.

I had to look back into his history and why he was disciplined. Aside from his indiscipline while on the forum that resulted in several complaints, he was extremely insulting to the entire admin team. In several emails to the admin team he referred to the complete team as "incompetent." From the emails it was clear he was not prepared to compromise his behaviour and suggestions that were made to him were ignored and the admin member who raised the issue with him was verbally abused by him.

Brian's case focused on the essential point that he was not prepared accept the terms of membership and in the end - after a long series  of emails - it was decided to delete his membership.

Therefore if Brian would like to again to be a member of the EF then he will need to re-apply for membership. It appears that Brian has not made clear to those who are advocating his case that he is no longer a member. So options like restoring posring privileges etc do not apply, because he is no longer a member.

I believe Brian was the only member who's account we have deleted. Yes we have deleted accounts, but on those occasions the member has requested we do so on their behalf. Brian I believe is the only one whose membership the admin team decided to delete.

James.

4 hours ago, James R Gordon said:

James,

Brian sent this FB message to me this morning:

"I can't see the Education Forum link to register because I've been "deleted"...If you could pass me the registration link I'll re-apply..."

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 4/1/2018 at 1:33 PM, James R Gordon said:

Thomas the link is still there and it works.

Once the person has completed the requirements they are required to email their wish to register. The address to email is provided.

James,

Brian Doyle thanks you for the above information.  

I thought I'd let you know that he told me via FB Messenger that he did re-register yesterday shortly after you'd posted same, and is now patiently waiting for your considered response.

--  TG

on FB

"I have been excluded from the Education Forum, even though I have superior skill, because the Murphy gang deliberately shields itself from the truth..."

Later on

"I can't see the Education Forum link to register because I've been "deleted"...If you could pass me the registration link I'll re-apply..."

Superior skills indeed.

James Gordon, don't say you were not warned in advance.

On 4/2/2018 at 2:38 PM, Bart Kamp said:

[Bart copied and pasted this from FB:]

"I [Brian Doyle] have been excluded from the Education Forum, even though I have superior skill, because the Murphy gang deliberately shields itself from the truth..."

Later on

"I [Brian Doyle] can't see the Education Forum link to register because I've been "deleted"...If you could pass me the registration link I'll re-apply..."

Superior skills indeed.

James Gordon, don't say you were not warned in advance.

Bart,

It sounds as though you're seriously afraid of having to try to rebut Brian Doyle's arguments here in a Forum-required polite and civil manner, especially now that he's gotten confirmation that Sandy and I correctly identified Gloria Calvery, in the Z-Film and in Couch-Darnell, about a year ago.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 4/2/2018 at 3:42 PM, Bart Kamp said:

Yeah good luck with that fairy tale.

Bart,

What are you afraid of?

That "that fairy tale" will turn into a a full-blown nightmare for you?

--  TG

PS  If it's any consolation for you, Brian Doyle, like you, is a "CIA-Did-It" Conspiracy Theorist!

Edited by Thomas Graves