The Education Forum

A Question For James Gordon

2 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Yeah good luck with that fairy tale.

Bart, you need to put up or........ as well.

Without making a thesis about it, and trying to stay on topic, make a case against Doyle, Tommy's.... whatever, and Sandy's mistakes.

So, you won a Lancer award. You're  resting on your laurels, sinking low, disrespecting the forum and its membership, and hardly rising above Tommy's antics.

Bart, what you got? Let's see it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Bart, you need to put up or........ as well.

Without making a thesis about it, and trying to stay on topic, make a case against Doyle, Tommy's.... whatever, and Sandy's mistakes.

So, you won a Lancer award. You're  resting on your laurels, sinking low, disrespecting the forum and its membership, and hardly rising above Tommy's antics.

Bart, what you got? Let's see it.

Michael,

It should be noted that two or three months ago Debra Conway disavowed Bart's Lancer award and sided with Brian regarding his claim that "Prayer Man" is Sarah Stanton.

--  TG

PS  "Antics"?

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic

Its not true anyway. Doyle badgered Conway on FB at length.  Finally to get him off her back, Bart said he would return it.

TG has become a propaganda conduit for Doyle.  Even after a mod decision deleted him here.  

Wow.

27 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Its not true anyway. Doyle badgered Conway on FB at length.  Finally to get him off her back, Bart said he would return it.

TG has become a propaganda conduit for Doyle.  Even after a mod decision deleted him here.  

Wow.

James,

It's my understanding that after Debra had done the two things I mentioned in my earlier post, Bart deleted the FB thread on which she'd done them.

Comment?

--  TG

PS  Did you have anything to do with the moderator's decision to which you refer?  (Just curious.)

Edited by Thomas Graves

I agree with you Kathy.

It could have been done privately.  And it should have been.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

I agree with you Kathy.

It could have been done privately.  And it should have been.

James,

I figured my doing it publicly like this would minimize the chances of it's being ignored altogether, that's all.

Just curious:  Are you a firm believer in Oswald's being "Prayer Man"?

If it boiled down to getting the facts straight, would you be willing to accept the possibility that Oswald was inside the building while the shots were being fired?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

As much as I disagree with Bart over the identification of Gloria Calvery, I hope that ultimately he kept the Lancer Award. His is certainly valuable collection of research and FWIW I agree with him on his conclusions regarding the Second Floor Encounter.

On 3/31/2018 at 11:35 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I second this

Thanks, Paul.

Do you still feel this way (that Brian Doyle should be readmitted to the Forum if he promises to be civil)?

-- TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy

I haven't been on for a while but I'm flabbergasted by this suggestion and that the mods are seriously considering it. Brian Doyle?? I agree with Jim Di. surely Doyle has discredited himself on this forum and many others.

Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man? I cannot believe anyone is seriously considering this. If anyone looks like a man it is Prayer Man. No 1960's woman would ever appear in public looking like that man in the corner.

What has got into you Tommy?

7 minutes ago, Vanessa Loney said:

Tommy

I haven't been on for a while but I'm flabbergasted by this suggestion and that the mods are seriously considering it. Brian Doyle?? I agree with Jim Di. surely Doyle has discredited himself on this forum and many others.

Sarah Stanton is Prayer Man? I cannot believe anyone is seriously considering this. If anyone looks like a man it is Prayer Man. No 1960's woman would ever appear in public looking like that man in the corner.

What has got into you Tommy?

Vanessa,

The "catch," of course,  is whether or not Brian is willing to promise to be civil here.

--  TG

55 minutes ago, Vanessa Loney said:

What has caused you to start making common cause with Doyle, Tommy?

Vanessa,

Perhaps you missed it, but about a year ago, after I had proved that the dark-complected woman in the group of three women "by" the Stemmons Freeway sign was not Gloria Calvery, but self-described Native American Stella Mae Jacob, Sandy Larsen and I were able to spot Calvery in the Z-Film and in Couch-Darnell.

A few weeks ago, Brian contacted me on FB and informed me that he'd recently reached Calvery's son by phone and that, to his great chagrin, Mr. Calvery had, in effect (by directing Brian's attention to the tall woman visible above the windshield in Betzner 3), confirmed Sandy's and my findings.

Since then, Brian has "turned me onto" Buell Wesley Frazier's 2013 Sixth Floor Museum interview in which Frazier says that when a "crying girl came by the steps and said that JFK had been shot," he and a "Sarah" turned to each other to confirm that they'd correctly understood what the "crying girl" (Calvery?) had said. 

In my humble opinion, the fact that Frazier can be seen facing in the general direction of "Prayer Man" in Couch-Darnell, and the fact that "Prayer Man" obviously turned in the direction of Frazier at some point between Weigman and Couch-Darnell, tends to indicate that "Prayer Man" was this "Sarah."

Now, the fact that Brian has "turned me onto" these things and has also pointed out to me some serious flaws in Andrej's models, leads me to believe that Brian, if he's willing to promise to be civil, should be permitted to rejoin the Forum to point out things and "argue his case," so that we can all move forward with more plausible "facts" and solve the JFK Assassination.

I hope that answers your question, Vanessa.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

If Stanton is Prayer Man and Buell is talking to 'her' then why hasn't Buell been able to identify the person in the PM position? 

At last count, Buell has denied knowing who PM is.

Surely if PM was the person Buell says he spoke to and referred to as 'Sarah' he would know that PM was Sarah Stanton.

6 minutes ago, Vanessa Loney said:

If Stanton is Prayer Man and Buell is talking to 'her' then why hasn't Buell been able to identify the person in the PM position? 

At last count, Buell has denied knowing who PM is.

Surely if PM was the person Buell says he spoke to and referred to as 'Sarah' he would know that PM was Sarah Stanton.

Vanessa,

That's an excellent question.

Perhaps, for some "strange" reason, to protect her identity?

IDK

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves