The Education Forum

My EPIPHANY: Everything Fetzer and White Said Was True

The last 10 days or so have been quite "interesting". I'm not sure exactly how much time it's been, everything's a blur but I went on a bender for several days drinking copious amounts of Mescal and stayed awake the whole time by gulping down speed. I then spent several days in an isolation tank under the influence of peyote. This eventually led to an epiphany. FETZER & WHITE WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!

- The Zapruder Film and all other images of the assassination were faked!

- Greer shot JFK.

-Madelne Brown is highly credible

- The Moon landings were faked

- Wellstone's plane was shotdown with a deathray

-No planes struck the WTC or Pentagon. Those buildings were destroyed by space beams

- WTC6 was gray

- The Holocaust was a hoax

- Paul McCartney died in a automobile accident in 1966

Edited by Len Colby

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Len Colby said:

The last 10 days or so have been quite "interesting". I'm not sure exactly how much time it's, everything's a blur but I went on a bender for several days drinking copious amounts of Mescal and stayed awake the whole time by gulping down speed. I then spent several days in an isolation tank under the influence of peyote. This eventually led to an epiphany. FETZER & WHITE WERE RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!

- The Zapruder Film and all other images of the assassination were faked!

- Greer shot JFK.

-Madelne Brown is highly credible

- The Moon landings were faked

- Wellstone's plane was shotdown with a deathray

-No planes struck the WTC or Pentagon. Those buildings were destroyed by space beams

- WTC6 was gray

- The Holocaust was a hoax

- Paul McCartney died in a automobile accident in 1966

I don't know if F&W knew this, but you are aware, aren't you Len, that there were two Oswalds and ... gasp ... two Marguerites?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

11 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

I don't know if F&W knew this, but you are aware, aren't you Len, that there were two Oswalds and ... gasp ... two Marguerites?

--  TG

That too! I forgot to include them!

18 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

--  TG

2 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

:secret

{ cool trick TG pulled on h&l there... Even when asked nicely, he can't resist}

:huh:

Yup, I just mentioned this in Steve's Cunningham thread. 

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Tommy,

You really shouldn't mock a theory whose evidence you are incapable of refuting

What possible useful purpose does this tongue-in-cheek thread serve? All it does is provide a platform for the Fetzer and White haters. So why was this topic created in the first place? It certainly does nothing to improve the forum's "tone", which is something James R. Gordon wants to see improved, otherwise this forum might go down the drain completely due to a lack of funding in the near future. And this type of wholly unnecessary backhanded swipe at James Fetzer and Jack White (even though I don't agree with their theories either) is just the kind of intentionally antagonistic thread that we shouldn't be seeing at this forum at this particular time (given the posts that have been made in recent weeks by Mr. Gordon, who is deeply concerned about "the future of the forum").

Just my $0.02.

Edited by David Von Pein

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

What possible useful purpose does this tongue-in-cheek thread serve? All it does is provide a platform for the Fetzer and White haters. So why was this topic created in the first place? It certainly does nothing to improve the forum's "tone", which is something James R. Gordon wants to see improved, otherwise this forum might go down the drain completely due to a lack of funding in the near future. And this type of wholly unnecessary backhanded swipe at James Fetzer and Jack White (even though I don't agree with their theories either, and I don't think many EF members do either) is just the kind of intentionally antagonistic thread that we shouldn't be seeing at this forum at this particular time (given the posts that have been made in recent weeks by Mr. Gordon, who is deeply concerned about "the future of the forum").

Agreed. Jack White is dead. Fetter is no longer here to defend himself. I am kind of surprised at Len's having taken such latitude in posting this. I am particularly irritated that he has caused me to find myself in agreement with DVP. :P

41 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

What possible useful purpose does this tongue-in-cheek thread serve? All it does is provide a platform for the Fetzer and White haters. So why was this topic created in the first place? It certainly does nothing to improve the forum's "tone", which is something James R. Gordon wants to see improved, otherwise this forum might go down the drain completely due to a lack of funding in the near future. And this type of wholly unnecessary backhanded swipe at James Fetzer and Jack White (even though I don't agree with their theories either) is just the kind of intentionally antagonistic thread that we shouldn't be seeing at this forum at this particular time (given the posts that have been made in recent weeks by Mr. Gordon, who is deeply concerned about "the future of the forum").

Just my $0.02.

I concur.

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

Michael,

Should I have said "religion," instead?

--  TG

Pretty sure you don't want me to SHOULD all over you and an ongoing behavior which betrays an ongoing agenda which remains impossible for you to control....

The only truly off the wall, unsupported drek ever peddled with seriousness remains your thinly disguised attempt at forum ridicule with that pet theory in search of support....   

It takes special members to ridicule the work of others while contributing so little to furthering the cause.... Or, if having contributed in the past, how little respect is offered as opposed to how so very much is expected.

:up