The Education Forum

My EPIPHANY: Everything Fetzer and White Said Was True

On 01/04/2018 at 7:51 PM, Michael Clark said:

Agreed. Jack White is dead. Fetter is no longer here to defend himself. I am kind of surprised at Len's having taken such latitude in posting this. I am particularly irritated that he has caused me to find myself in agreement with DVP. :P

Gee folks, lighten up, it was a joke. And no it didn't inspire the antagonism the naysayers feared. And a good way to improve the forum's tone would be to lay off the Twilight Zoney topics like the ones I cited and "two Oswald's" etc. 

"Fetter is no longer here to defend himself" because of his trollish behavior. 

Edited by Len Colby

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Len Colby said:

Gee folks, lighten up, it was a joke. And no it didn't inspire the antagonism the naysayers feared. And a good way to improve the forum's tone would be to lay off the Twilight Zoney topics like the ones I sited and "two Oswald's" etc. 

"Fetter is no longer here to defend himself" because of his trollish behavior. 

I know, I feel like a dummy. Thanks for the Ha ha!

To be sure, I am certain there was an impersonator moving about. Armstrong's work was meant to cover every inch of that mystery. From what I've seen, he did a great job. It's too bad that people want to criticize his Herculean effort to be thorough.

Edited by Michael Clark

23 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

David,

You should realize that I only post things here that have been given to me by my Deep State Controllers.

"Say, what's this electrode at the back of my head?  I've never noticed it before!  And why does it get warm and start vibrating only when I sign into the JFK Assassination Debate forum? 

Hmmm.

Wait!  I think I'm getting a new secret message from Headquarters! ..."

--  TG

LOL

Stop spilling the beans

[That was NOT a request. Disobedience can be fatal]

2 hours ago, Len Colby said:

LOL

Stop spilling the beans

[That was NOT a request. Disobedience can be fatal]

A pea in the brain like Chanucy Holt mentioned?

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Great Song!  And totally bitchin' (old school "surfer" slang; look it up) video!

(Reminds me of some of the more "interesting" nights I spent in the Czech Republic, 1993 thru 2000 ...)

--  TG

PS  Oh yeah, and that one night in Harlem, NYC, in 1999...

Edited by Thomas Graves

19 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Great Twilight Zone inspired 60s garage punker.

On April 1, 2018 at 3:47 PM, David Von Pein said:

What possible useful purpose does this tongue-in-cheek thread serve? All it does is provide a platform for the Fetzer and White haters. So why was this topic created in the first place? It certainly does nothing to improve the forum's "tone", which is something James R. Gordon wants to see improved, otherwise this forum might go down the drain completely due to a lack of funding in the near future. And this type of wholly unnecessary backhanded swipe at James Fetzer and Jack White (even though I don't agree with their theories either) is just the kind of intentionally antagonistic thread that we shouldn't be seeing at this forum at this particular time (given the posts that have been made in recent weeks by Mr. Gordon, who is deeply concerned about "the future of the forum").

Just my $0.02.

You can make that four cents.  I agree with DVP.

Is this a leap year?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/1/2018 at 3:47 PM, David Von Pein said:

What possible useful purpose does this tongue-in-cheek thread serve? All it does is provide a platform for the Fetzer and White haters. So why was this topic created in the first place? It certainly does nothing to improve the forum's "tone", which is something James R. Gordon wants to see improved, otherwise this forum might go down the drain completely due to a lack of funding in the near future. And this type of wholly unnecessary backhanded swipe at James Fetzer and Jack White (even though I don't agree with their theories either) is just the kind of intentionally antagonistic thread that we shouldn't be seeing at this forum at this particular time (given the posts that have been made in recent weeks by Mr. Gordon, who is deeply concerned about "the future of the forum").

Just my $0.02.

Okie dokie David.  I was all into a sappy message in which I was thanking you for presenting such a mature message, etc., then I saw the date ...

Nice one, good for a chuckle, and you know what?  A thank you is still warranted!  Thank you for your sense of humor