The Education Forum

If Oswald Was "Prayer Man" ...

13 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

Once again you are ASSUMING facts not in evidence. You are constantly begging for speculation on this thread. How about sticking to the FACTS and leaving the speculation-is-now-accepted-as-fact posts to Mr Trejo.

Or how about refraining from asking for speculation from other members, simply because you believe you can out-speculate everyone else? 

I'm through responding to the inane line of questioning you continue to put forth in this post. If you seek facts, ask for facts. If you want clairvoyance, I suggest you contact a medium and see what his/her crystal ball reveals.

I don't know a polite way to tell you that if you have nothing to add, it would behoove you to stop adding that nothing on top of your existing level of nothing.

Very well said. Thank you very much, Mark 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

Absent a record...

...we're left with...

SPECULATION.

S-P-E-C-U-L-A-T-I-O-N.

Now. Take those letters, in that order, and write the word "FACT."

In case you didn't notice, it's an impossible task.

And yet...you persist.

Mark,

What are the "verifiable facts" that you believe in regarding the identity of "Prayer Man"?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

I believe the Darnell film shows a person commonly referred to as"Prayer Man" in what I will dub the "Amen Corner."

I believe that person is not visible in Altgens or Zapruder.

I believe I will refrain from speculation about what happened immediately before or immediately after what is recorded on film.

I believe I will refrain from speculating on what was said by those photographed immediately prior to, during, or after their capture on film.

On 4/11/2018 at 6:48 AM, Mark Knight said:

I believe the Darnell film shows a person commonly referred to as"Prayer Man" in what I will dub the "Amen Corner."

I believe I will refrain from speculation about what happened immediately before or immediately after what is recorded on film.

I believe I will refrain from speculating on what was said by those photographed immediately prior to, during, or after their capture on film.

Mark,

Thank you.

Now, for two follow-up questions: 

1)  Do you believe that "Prayer Man" is also visible in ("contrast adjusted") Weigman frames?  EDIT ALERT:  If so, can you see that "Prayer Man" has pivoted radically towards Frazier in Couch Darnell, and, in fact, is now turned much more in Frazier's direction than Andrej's "birdseye" model shows?

2)  Which do you believe "Prayer Man" was standing closer to EDIT ALERT: in Couch-Darnell -  the back corner, or the top step?   Or, about half-way in between?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

20 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

If only TG had the good behavior to spend better his time. For example, reading this very simple phrase from this Forum rules:

Paz,

Isn't there another rule that no member shall  (EDIT ALERT: impugne the integrity) of another member, or words to that effect? 

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

13 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

You're doing a fine enough job of that on your own.

Ty,

Whose integrity have I impugned?

--  TG

PS  Please be aware that ignorance and/or an overwhelming desire to "prove" Oswald innocent is not necessarily the same thing as dishonesty.

Edited by Thomas Graves

17 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Ty,

--  TG

PS  Please be aware that ignorance and/or an overwhelming desire to "prove" Oswald innocent is not necessarily the same thing as dishonesty.

I'm afraid I do not understand your question.

We all continue to feed the monster, despite the obviousness of purpose and transparency of intent.

I had blocked his content and then felt as if I was missing part of the conversation...
until I unblocked and see the song remains the same; despite humble promises of reform.

For me, I'll be blocking the content again so as to never have to deal with the repeated insults to intelligence, common sense and the work of the members here.

:pop    amazingly accurate gif - no matter how many times, it's wash-rinse-repeat but "with all due respect" ....    :sun

51 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

The choice is yours - forum members....  to me this rings of the "No collusion" and "Witch Hunt" excuses designed to get us to look over here while tearing things apart over there... where the conversation is turned on its head, the topics forgotten and the misdeeds accepted into the daily "Norm".

At some point - shouldn't there BE a point?

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Mark,

Thank you.

1)  Do you believe that "Prayer Man" is also visible in ("contrast adjusted") Weigman frames?

2)  Which do you believe "Prayer Man" was standing closer to --  the back corner, or the top step?   Or, about half-way in between?

--  TG

I believe I'm done with this thread. No new information is being brought to light. We can speculate until Doomsday, and that won't make any of it the truth.

On 4/11/2018 at 6:59 AM, Thomas Graves said:

EDIT ALERT: 

Mark Knight wrote:

"I believe the Darnell film shows a person commonly referred to as"Prayer Man" in what I will dub the "Amen Corner."

I believe I will refrain from speculating on what was said by those photographed immediately prior to, during, or after their capture on film."

...............................................................................

Mark,

Thank you.

1)  Do you believe that "Prayer Man" is also visible in ("contrast adjusted") Weigman frames?  EDIT ALERT:  If so, can you see that "Prayer Man" has pivoted radically towards Frazier in Couch-Darnell, and, in fact, is now turned much more in Frazier's direction in Couch-Darnell than Andrej's "birdseye" model shows?

2)  Which do you believe "Prayer Man" was standing closer to EDIT ALERT: in Couch-Darnell --  the back corner, or the top step?   Or, about half-way in between?

--  TG

Edited and bumped.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 4/11/2018 at 12:06 PM, Mark Knight said:

I believe I'm done with this thread. No new information is being brought to light. We can speculate until Doomsday, and that won't make any of it the truth.

Once more, since you apparently missed my point.

4 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

Once more, since you apparently missed my point.

Mark,

Do you believe that answering those questions I asked you in my last post would require improper speculation on your part?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves