The Education Forum

Identification of individuals

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Where was that picture taken? 

I am not sure. He is visible for less than one second, -- approx. half a second , - in this clip : (at about : 00:45) Camera zooming in at that door, and away from the individual.

http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65675033711_Texas-School-Book-Depository_officials_policemen-and-dignitaries_men-take-pictures

(low resolution preview) .

Inside.  Depository ? The footage is mostly from the outside of it, - from Houston, and from Elm, - and seemingly a short snippet from outside Parkland Hospital, - even though the description does not mention it.

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

36 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

That link also shows an alternative version of Shelley/Arce and Williams making it to a squad car, Senkel can be seen as well

Yes, it was fascinating, stumbling upon it. The site as well. They give some descriptions, - but not the source(s) of the footage. Euins also is visible coming around the corner.

Even when downloaded a 2GB 1920x1080 - version of it, - it still seem that some of this footage is clearer in "The Lost JFK - Tapes : The Assassination". ---- Memory fades this late , - I think that was the one, where some of this footage is used. Either that , or the 1hr 24m - special - aired at CNN.

I find these individuals (who you mention above) just too interesting. For too many reasons. Especially Bonnie Ray, and Danny Arce. Without insinuating anything.

I've seen the interviews of Williams, Jarman, Norman , and Givens. Were there no interviews filmed, of Arce ? Him being outside the TSBD , viewing the motorcade as it went by, - has been established without doubt, yes ?

(The later it gets, - the more I derail / ramble, - and should really just go get some much needed sleep.) Just frustrating at times, - Arce , and Dougherty , being somewhat seemingly elusive in general. )

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen