The Education Forum

Trump Caved: Three More years

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

NOt all documents have been released in full.

There are close to one hundred that are being withheld in full.

But it is not true that the ones that were released this week are unredacted.

My source, Gary Majewski in New Mexico, has been on this story since last June.    These documents still have redactions. 

Plus they use the same trick that they have been using for almost a year.

The cover sheet will say, five pages in the document.  The release will have two pages. 

Two pages are not five.  That's not a trick, it's a lie.

Dreaming of an end to this misery I wondered if Oliver Stone would be able to get finance for another film ; 'JFK 2018' (or 2020 if it takes a while). Since the 90's the original films premise has been enhanced. I think the people who advised on the film (still living) could colour in some more of the story and the reputation of the original would get the crowds flocking in. Whilst the first film looked at events in New Orleans the new one could look at Mexico City and really hammer home the cover-up of medical evidence.

4 hours ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

Dreaming of an end to this misery I wondered if Oliver Stone would be able to get finance for another film ; 'JFK 2018' (or 2020 if it takes a while). Since the 90's the original films premise has been enhanced. I think the people who advised on the film (still living) could colour in some more of the story and the reputation of the original would get the crowds flocking in. Whilst the first film looked at events in New Orleans the new one could look at Mexico City and really hammer home the cover-up of medical evidence.

No studio or backers would touch it. And I'm sure there's a reason why Stone didn't make his Marita Lorenz movie, or why his movie about 9/11 (as far as I know, just what I've read) was straight official history. 

Now if JFK had been a superhero out of Marvel Comics, there might would be a chance. Then the conspirators could be depicted as nasty aliens from outer space.

On 4/28/2018 at 7:41 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Two pages are not five.  That's not a trick, it's a lie.

That's true, but I think if they released the full five pages, we'll probably find there's nothing of any importance in there and we'd just say "Fooled Again!"

Unfortunately this has turned out just as I thought.

25 -40 years ago, They weren't about to take the chance of putting any real information into the hands of a bunch of 2017 CIA mid level bureaucrats, which is really what we're dealing with (not some 4th generation 'bonesmen" in a dark ,detached, windowless room) They sewed this up a long time ago.

On 4/28/2018 at 6:53 AM, James DiEugenio said:

People here are so absorbed in the PM thing and issues like that, that somehow they missed this really important story.

Jim, when you say "PM thing", I assume you mean "Prayer Man"?

Edited by B. A. Copeland

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, Eddy Bainbridge said:

I would love to see JFK and The Unspeakable made into a film.

B. A.:

Yes that is what I mean.