The Education Forum

The Tippit Case in the New Millenium

42 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Oswald and Tippit were both patsy's [sic].  Once again, have you read Joseph Mc Bride's Into the Nightmare and are thus qualified to discuss its contents and implications, I. E. the subject of this thread?

No, I haven't read that book.

But I certainly know enough about the evidence in the Tippit murder case—such as all the stuff I talk about in these articles—to know one thing for certain....

Anyone who attempts to defend Lee Harvey Oswald for the cold-blooded murder of Dallas policeman J.D. Tippit is attempting to defend a proven killer.

"Lee Harvey Oswald murdered Officer J.D. Tippit. The Dallas cops believed it. The newspapers reported it. The Warren Commission made it official and the House Select Committee on Assassinations reaffirmed it." -- Dale K. Myers; Page 17 of "With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald And The Murder Of Officer J.D. Tippit" (1998)

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I.... ...... know one thing for certain....

Anyone who attempts to defend Lee Harvey Oswald for the cold-blooded murder of Dallas policeman J.D. Tippit is attempting to defend a proven killer.

David, that's an ostententatious guilt trip. LHO, was murdered while in custody of some 70 Dallas police officers, by a known, creepy, mafia thug. 

Dont give us any of that garbage. Even you should bemoan that crime.

Edited by Michael Clark

17 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

No, I haven't read that book.

But I certainly know enough about the evidence in the Tippit murder case—such as all the stuff I talk about in these articles—to know one thing for certain....

"Lee Harvey Oswald murdered Officer J.D. Tippit. The Dallas cops believed it. The newspapers reported it. The Warren Commission made it official and the House Select Committee on Assassinations reaffirmed it." -- Dale K. Myers; Page 17 of "With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald And The Murder Of Officer J.D. Tippit" (1998)

Gee whiz.  I'm a red blooded patriotic U S citizen.  I don't want to defend a proven cold blooded cop killer.  But  I'm not.  Nothing was ever argued over much less proven in a court of law.  Time and the work of others than I have proven to me at least that Tippit was a victim.  Of a Conspiracy.  

37 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I'm a red blooded patriotic U S citizen.  I don't want to defend a proven cold blooded cop killer.  But I'm not. ...

But given the COMBINATION of both BALLISTICS evidence and MULTIPLE EYEWITNESS IDENTIFICATION evidence in the Tippit case, plus just the basic garden-variety fact that has Lee Harvey Oswald being very near the scene of the crime WITH A GUN and FIGHTING WITH THE POLICE within 35 minutes of Officer Tippit being shot....I'm just wondering how it's possible to reconcile all that stuff into a scenario that has Oswald completely innocent of shooting Officer Tippit?

IOW --- How much evidence (and how many witnesses) does it take to make an Internet conspiracist begin to think of Lee Oswald as something other than an Innocent Patsy?

Is all the evidence against Oswald fake and phony? And all of the "It Was Oswald" witnesses were liars or just wrong? Is that it?

Also....

Who do you think murdered J.D. Tippit---if not Lee H. Oswald? Any idea at all?

Edited by David Von Pein

47 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

LHO was murdered while in custody of some 70 Dallas police officers...

Nice deflection there....pretending that the murder of Oswald has anything whatsoever to do with the evidence that proves Oswald shot J.D. Tippit.

Edited by David Von Pein

13 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Also....

Who do you think murdered J.D. Tippit---if not Lee H. Oswald? Any idea at all?

Mike Robinson gives the only clue from a source that I believe to be credible, Mike Robinson. I don't believe he can know who was talking about who. But I believe his story when he says that a cop did-it, inasmuch as we can be sure that he was hearing a cop talking to another cop. 

Do we really know who Tippit was? As I posted, a few posts above, I believe he carried more sophistication than for which he is usually credited.

7 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Nice deflection there....pretending that the murder of Oswald has anything whatsoever to do with the evidence that proves Oswald shot J.D. Tippit.

David, you are implying that Tippit's murder played no part in the failure to protect Oswald. Correct me if I am wrong.

5 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

I believe his story when he says that a cop did it...

And wasn't it fortunate for that murdering "cop" to have a bunch of totally blind (or lying) eyewitnesses at the murder scene?

You don't get lucky like that every day when you're planning to frame your resident patsy.

8 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

David, you are implying that Tippit's murder played no part in the failure to protect Oswald.

That's correct (of course).

(I'm not sure I even know what you're getting at here.)

Edited by David Von Pein

On 4/30/2018 at 6:02 PM, James DiEugenio said:

...anyone who really wants to understand the Tippit case needs to read McBride's book.  It is really a fountain of information on that case.

And make sure to read the parts of that "Nightmare" book that Dale Myers talks about in his (Myers') 2013 article below regarding the way McBride tries to deceive his readers about some of the things Henry Wade told the Warren Commission. This reminds me of Mark Lane's slimy tactics....

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-good-bad-and-ugly-new-and-updated.html

Edited by David Von Pein

13 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

That's correct (of course).

(I'm not sure I even know what you're getting at here.)

And, of course, according to you and Jack Ruby, Ruby murdered Oswald out of lamentation of Jackie Kennedy's grievous situation, right?

Go ahead, David; state your agreement with that. 

Edited by Michael Clark

4 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

And, of course, according to you and Jack Ruby, Ruby murdered Oswald out of lamentation of Jackie Kennedy's grievous situation, right?

Go ahead, David; state your agreement with that.

First of all, explain what the heck this is supposed to mean, Ten-Four?....

"David, you are implying that Tippit's murder played no part in the failure to protect Oswald."

Spell it out slowly now. (Remember, I'm just a mindless hick LNer from the Hoosier State.)

Edited by David Von Pein