The Education Forum
Rich Pope

Well...it happened

It's important to note that everyone who has theory about JFK or writes a book about JFK can't always be right.  And the government is happy when all these people are writing books, articles, blog posts etc... and their wrong.  Because it makes finding the truth impossible.  When I came to this forum I talked about different stuff.  I had just written a book and things were fine.  Recently, I came home from work and my home office was destroyed.  No money was taken, no TV's missing, it just looked like a tornado went through there.  All the copies of the book I wrote were gone.  My laptop was gone. And I realized that somewhere, somehow I made someone mad.  I said something the government didn't like.  I had followed the advice of my late father and had two safes.  One, a cheap safe that I kept in my office with some money in it, and a few non-important papers.  The second, a rock of a safe bolted to the concrete floor of my basement.  Whomever came, had no problem getting into the cheap safe.  They left the money but took everything else.  But they never found the second safe that had everything of importance in my life in it.  I'm sure they will be back.  I have things they want.  But my family and my health is more important.  Of course the police have no leads.  There were no fingerprints other than my own on the safe.  But I have a dilemma.  Keep posting things?  Or try my best to just vanish.  My advice to everyone here is simple.  If you're not being harassed or followed by anyone because of what you say here or on other forums, be happy.  You don't have the truth because if you did, they would get to you as they did to me.  Good luck and very good wishes for a bright future to all of you.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Recently, I came home from work and my home office was destroyed.  No money was taken, no TV's missing, it just looked like a tornado went through there.  All the copies of the book I wrote were gone.  My laptop was gone. And I realized that somewhere, somehow I made someone mad.  I said something the government didn't like.  I had followed the advice of my late father and had two safes.  One, a cheap safe that I kept in my office with some money in it, and a few non-important papers.  The second, a rock of a safe bolted to the concrete floor of my basement.  Whomever came, had no problem getting into the cheap safe.  They left the money but took everything else.  But they never found the second safe that had everything of importance in my life in it.  I'm sure they will be back.  I have things they want.

Then why on Earth would you post what you just did above about the "second safe" in your basement? You just gave the evil "Government" crooks an invitation and a blueprint to come back and rob you again. Not a very bright idea, Rich. (And I assume you believe that the evil "Government" thieves who robbed you also spend a lot of time on forums like this one, and could easily read the post you just wrote above. Right? Otherwise, how do "they" even know you and your book exist?)

Also --- Do you really think that the "Government" burglars who robbed you were of the opinion that stealing all of your personal copies of your book would somehow eliminate all the OTHER copies of the book that undoubtedly exist (plus the galley proofs at the publishing house [if there is one], plus any "Kindle" e-book versions, etc.)? If not, what were they trying to do? Do you think they were just trying to send you a "message"?

Rich Pope said:

I have a dilemma.  Keep posting things?  Or try my best to just vanish.  My advice to everyone here is simple.  If you're not being harassed or followed by anyone because of what you say here or on other forums, be happy.  You don't have the truth, because if you did, they would get to you as they did to me.

Congratulations, Rich! You've apparently solved the 55-year-long JFK mystery!

So this means that Rich Pope is the only person in the universe who knows "the truth". And that "truth" prompted the recent and unwelcome visit to his home by "Government" representatives.

That "Pope Solves The JFK Case" story is worthy of a BREAKING NEWS alert on CNN -- which I'll be anxiously awaiting. Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

I agree with David Von Pein. If you have something important to you or the public take steps now to safeguard them

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Then why on Earth would you post what you just did above about the "second safe" in your basement? You just gave the evil "Government" crooks an invitation and a blueprint to come back and rob you again. Not a very bright idea, Rich. (And I assume you believe that the evil "Government" thieves who robbed you also spend a lot of time on forums like this one, and could easily read the post you just wrote above. Right? Otherwise, how do "they" even know you and your book exist?)

Also --- Do you really think that the "Government" burglars who robbed you were of the opinion that stealing all of your personal copies of your book would somehow eliminate all the OTHER copies of the book that undoubtedly exist (plus the galley proofs at the publishing house [if there is one], plus any "Kindle" e-book versions, etc.)? If not, what were they trying to do? Do you think they were just trying to send you a "message"?

Congratulations, Rich! You've apparently solved the 55-year-long JFK mystery!

So this means that Rich Pope is the only person in the universe who knows "the truth". And that "truth" prompted the recent and unwelcome visit to his home by "Government" representatives.

That "Pope Solves The JFK Case" story is worthy of a BREAKING NEWS alert on CNN -- which I'll be anxiously awaiting. Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif

Additionally, you state they left the money but took everything else.  Yet, previously, you stated all that was in that safe was money and "non-important papers".

So, they only took the "non-important papers"?  Yet another post where the story makes little sense.

You have no proof that the government did this.  Which government, federal, city state?  U.S., maybe Russia?

I think DVP said enough.  I agree with him.  I am sorry I wasted 2 minutes of time regarding this.

Edited by Cory Santos

Posted (edited)

I can easily believe that this forum is checked on / watched by more than just JFK assassination research interested persons. From time to time at least.

This forum has and has had members ( past and present ) who have had national and even international fame, coverage and exposure in their research, writings and interviews regards not just the JFK event but so many other areas that often touch on national security issues.

Any forum where Mark Lane participated would be monitored to some degree. And probably Gary Patrick Hemming as well. 

Several of our current members are still given coverage and exposure to million number audiences.

On Coast To Coast alone we have had Jim DiEugenio, Don Jeffries, Larry Hancock, Doug Caddy, etc. And they often talk about their research into more subjects than just the JFK one.

The JFK event as well as the RFK and MLK events ( presented as conspiracies ) are all about national security. And so many researchers of these events have also dug into many other secret government related areas and doings ( foreign and domestic) that have those implications. 

The JFK research community from 11,22,1963 has discovered and reported secret doings on highest levels in peripheral areas that you can bet trouble the powers to be to this day. Mae Brussell was a poster child in this regards.

Doug Caddy's work in secret areas of study besides JFK alone could easily be monitored if he is indeed on track with his findings and claims and because millions of Americans hear his reporting along with people like Linda Moulton Howe.

I have always believed Coast To Coast AM is monitored. Their nightly audience of millions and their shows sometimes covering high level national security issues guarantees this imo.

Do I believe Rich Pope's claims here?

Nothing would shock me in this subject area anymore after living through so many illegal doings by so many nefarious groups who we naively assumed would never do this.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Keep posting things?  Or try my best to just vanish.

In 2018, it is literally impossible to vanish. Whether it is a person, - or a book published...

Everyone logging into this forum, do so at their own "risk". It is a non-secure site.

"..... when a login page you’re viewing does not have a secure connection. This is to inform you that if you enter your password, it could be stolen by eavesdroppers and attackers. "

Monitoring this forum, everyone could do. Extracting information of individuals would be very easy as well, for people with the skill-set to do so.

But that is also true for billions of other sites on the "visible" net. So even if it is possible, - it does not mean that it occurs.

Joe Bauer already mentioned some of the very renowned people posting/have at some point posted, - here.

People who were witnesses back then, is here, - or have been in the past. Like Dennis David for instance. Who have made statements that very much could conflict with the official version of events.

People who really know the truth, - at least the truth as they personally know it to be, - regarding what part of the issue they witnessed.

Not necessarily being harassed / followed, etc.

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

When you publish, Rich, you could post the police report on your author page on Amazon, to show you were The Man Who Knew Too Much - But They Couldn't Stop You.  Sells copies. 

David,

I'm not interested in "selling copies".  The papers were useless and my laptop was one I only used for gaming (Alienware).   Will they be back?  Who knows and who cares?   I've already removed what's important from my house (concerning JFK) and it's in a very safe place.  And I could care less if people think this doesn't make sense.  If you're too stupid to figure it out, let me explain it again...The powers that be don't care about you if what you are writing isn't the truth.  So if you're an author, blogger, podcast, professor, etc...and what you are teaching isn't true, the powers that be are not going to show you any interest.  You are helping them through your unintended misinformation.  And the more misinformation that's out there, the happier they are.  You may have what you think are all the pieces of the puzzle in place, however if men wearing black suits aren't knocking on your door, then you've got it wrong.  Forums are fun for discussion but do you really think anyone from one of the alphabet agencies monitors any of this?  There so much misinformation (untended falsehoods) and disinformation (purposeful falsehoods) that this is never going to get solved, no matter how many year pass.  

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

...this is never going to get solved...

Except by you, right Rich?

Edited by David Von Pein

Hey big brother.  As I started to hit enter on my first post on jfkfacts somewhere around 2011-12 I looked down the drive, about 200 yards to the county road.  Would the black suv's show up?  Not a long shot for a professional.  I was encouraged by the courage of others there and here.  I have been since as well, to the point of making a fool of myself on occasion by revealing my ignorance.  But I've learned a lot in the process.  If they think I'm worth shutting me up I'm sure they have the capability to find me.  And plenty more on their list more important than I to get first. Yet I still keep an eye on the drive.

Paranoia big destroyer.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=rare+earth+big+brother&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=a5298fa666764637864e1ea7cb84ac3c&sp=1&qs=AS&pq=rare+earth+big&sc=8-14&cvid=a5298fa666764637864e1ea7cb84ac3c

Howdy.  I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  I believe that along with Malcolm Wallace and others there were 4 Corsican shooters.  E. Howard Hunt named one of those shooters, Lucien Sarti.  The others, which Hunt didn't name, were François Chiappe, Jean-Paul Angeletti and Jean Soutre.  

Rich

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Howdy.  I hope everyone is having a great week so far.  I believe that along with Malcolm Wallace and others there were 4 Corsican shooters.  E. Howard Hunt named one of those shooters, Lucien Sarti.  The others, which Hunt didn't name, were François Chiappe, Jean-Paul Angeletti and Jean Soutre.  

Rich

Rich - who hired the Corsicans? I’m inclined to agree with you on that but not on Wallace.

Edited by Paul Brancato

Posted (edited)

I’m inclined to agree with Rich about Wallace. A brilliant pick by the planners to keep LBJ in line. 

Edited by Tom Hume