The Education Forum

Jim DiEugenio Interview So Simply Revealing.

His WC/Parkland/Bugliosi debunking points in this interview are so clearly and logically presented, revealing and sensibly prioritized.  Worth reviewing again imo.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4

This is an edited version of the full interview. I have taken out some material which concerns matters not linked to the JFK

"Author and historian Jim DiEugenio speaks about one of the most discussed yet least understood areas of John F. Kennedy's presidency. Jim is the founder of CTKA, author of Destiny Betrayed, Reclaiming Parkland, innumerable articles and lectures, and The Assassinations with Lisa Pease. He is a prolific and tenacious investigative writer and researcher whose works continue to shed new light on our path of discovery.

This presentation is related to Jim's article, JFK’s Embrace of Third World Nationalists":

https://consortiumnews.com/2013/11/25/jfks-embrace-of-third-world-nationalists/

http://www.ctka.net/

By reading the works of Mr. di Eugenio,  I have been lead to the readings he persuaded me to pursue. He is one of the JFK scholars who is able to deal with  the minutia and the "big picture."  Michael Parenti's recent  bio of Julius Caesar was able to merge this sort of focus into an engrossing narrative. It isn't just Cuba, includes a LOT. Once one sees the big picture -- hinted at, in my first experience,  by Donald Gibson's book on the Wall Street echoes - one can better understand the murder.

Edited by Robert Harper

5 hours ago, Robert Harper said:

By reading the works of Mr. di Eugenio,  I have been lead to the readings he persuaded me to pursue.

"He is one of the JFK scholars who is able to deal with  the minutia and the "big picture." 

My take also Robert.

I've read many of DiEugenio's critiques, reviews and essays via links here on the forum.

I appreciate his ability to condense much information ( well researched, documented and fact checked ) about whatever subject he tackles and at the same time efficiently fine tune the main focus and points of his presentations into what seems to me to be the most sensibly and logically important, prioritized and more clearly and easily understood context.

He makes it easier to see and understand "the most logically important" contradictions, flaws, improbabilities, lies, and/or truths and worthy points in his chosen subject expositions.  Much more so than many other researchers imo.

I've become a lot more informed about many areas of JFK research through reading and listening to his generous sharings.

Do I agree with "everything" Jim Di concludes?   Of course not.   But much, much more so than not.

As I do with the giants Mark Lane, Jim Garrison, etc.

Edited by Joe Bauer