The Education Forum

"The CIA follows the law."

On 5/11/2018 at 8:35 AM, Evan Marshall said:

One bud told me in personal conversation-mouth to ear-that two shooters came from JM Wave and another was a military sniper imported from Vietnam. Of course, the names of the shooters are relatively unimportant while who sent them is critical to understand the why and if you understand the why the who becomes fairly obvious.

Larry I've read "Somebody would have talked" several times and still find it one of the better JFK books!

And if it were JM Wave with a military sniper imported into the team, are we expected to believe that they were able to pull off not just the murder of our highest elected official ( in broad daylight in a crowded public place in front of hundreds of witnesses ) but also the avoidance of detection and punishment?

That the combined massive investigative resources of our entire military and secret agencies and police agencies (FBI) could not find these killers?  For a relatively small group of conspirators to defeat the huge and mammoth financed apparatus I just mentioned in not being detected and dealt with is just unbelievable to me. 

Unless that apparatus at the highest levels "didn't really want" to find the killers of JFK?

We have created secret government entities that are truly above the law ( as we average citizens understand the law ) all in the name of national security with the catch phrase defense that this is necessary to protect us from the evil forces of the world that would do us great harm if we didn't allow this.  That is the reality of our world.  

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I read the 26 volumes twice. Once while attending BYU in Utah and once while attending the University of Southern California and I'm convinced after doing so that the Warren Commission did not want to find anything and Hoover was quick to get his report out which was even more unbelievable.. My buds who were involved in both Che' and Allende only talked to me on these subjects after we had been friends for decades and  again only in face to face conversation.

I was assigned to both Homicide (twice) and as the training Sgt for the SWAT Team in Detroit and my interactions with the FBI were often severely disappointing.

HSCA was not a whole lot better and Lopez and Hardiway were not shy about how the Agency obstructed their efforts.

Anyway, I'm convinced that we have not had a real federal investigation and never will. Warren admitted years later that he was instructed to suppress any evidence of conspiracy and Jerry Ford moved the back wound so it would line up with the throat wound. I attended a couple of hundred autopsies and have never seen an exit wound like the one in JFK's neck. And Spitz who was the medical examiner in Detroit and a supporter of the WC admitted to me that he had never seen one like that either.

Here's an earlier discussion on the shooters by James Richards. James said the shooters came from Laos.

"As to military snipers, there is fertile ground to research here if one is prepared to get one's hands dirty. It involves Conein, Poshepny, three shooters and their commander on a flight out of Laos. Two of these shooters being for back-up near the Dallas Trade Mart and the third splintered off for Dealey Plaza.

As a starting point, I would suggest a complete study of General Carroll from the DIA." James Richards

Tony Poe - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Poshepny

General Carroll - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Carroll_(DIA)

Thanks! When I was at NNSA our sniper rifles were built by the Marine Corp Scout Sniper School and one of the early on'es had one of John's scope and I preferred to to the Leupolds.

David-decades ago I was in Israel on business. Went to dinner and got to meet some of the Entebbe crew. They talked about the most dangerous folks they'd met had been the OSS who had served in Asia and that they were capable of anything including looting a couple of national treasures and killing whoever they cared to. Did a lot of training after I retired from Detroit ranging from the Air Marshal's to Marine Corp Special ops. One of my co workers was 22 SAS retired and he had heard some interesting things while working undercover in Belfast and that, of course, is the problem is there's no end to info.

Was assigned to Kirkland AFB where NNSA had their headquarters and went to an explosive breaching class and some of the instructors were troubling in what they knew and where they had been.

5 hours ago, David Boylan said:

Here's an earlier discussion on the shooters by James Richards. James said the shooters came from Laos.

"As to military snipers, there is fertile ground to research here if one is prepared to get one's hands dirty. It involves Conein, Poshepny, three shooters and their commander on a flight out of Laos. Two of these shooters being for back-up near the Dallas Trade Mart and the third splintered off for Dealey Plaza.

As a starting point, I would suggest a complete study of General Carroll from the DIA." James Richards

Tony Poe - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Poshepny

General Carroll - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Carroll_(DIA)

Thanks for posting this 11 year old Ron Ecker link.  I just read down to the first James Richards post, very interesting. Hope to read the rest tomorrow.  Poe sounds dirty.  Carroll maybe doesn't sound as bad on Wikipedia but maybe just more subtle considering he ended up director of the DIA? 

Edited by Ron Bulman

That's he all willing to say about it and that it was a small, tightly held group that originated with elements in the agency. His area of focus was South America.

Should have added it was 30 years after Dallas before he  would say a word about it and never mentioned the agency by name until after he retired.

Edited by Evan Marshall

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:35 AM, Evan Marshall said:

One bud told me in personal conversation-mouth to ear-that two shooters came from JM Wave and another was a military sniper imported from Vietnam. Of course, the names of the shooters are relatively unimportant while who sent them is critical to understand the why and if you understand the why the who becomes fairly obvious.

Larry I've read "Somebody would have talked" several times and still find it one of the better JFK books!

"who sent them is critical to understand the why and if you understand the why the who becomes fairly obvious."  If as you say JMWAVE sent two and another was imported from Vietnam that would require coordination from above.  I.E. not just Cubans PO'd over the BOP cut loose by the CIA to take action or used by them in a operation, off the books or not.  At the same time some might infer Vietnam to mean military, but not necessarily so as Operation Phoenix was run by the CIA, using military assets. To me at least that means somebody up the chain of command in the CIA or someone with power within it from the outside signed off on it. Why?   "the institutions of Wall Street that were responsible for forcing a CIA on a reluctant President Truman in the first place".24  Dallas 63', PD Scott, pg. 6.    Under cover of fighting Communism as part of the cold war, JFK was portrayed as an appeaser of it.  In reality Wall Street institutions, including the Council on Foreign Relations, detested his actions and planned actions regarding Big Business.  From U S Steel to U S Treasury Notes to his anti colonialism.  From rubber trees in Vietnam to uranium in the Congo to helicopters and planes built on the outskirts of Fort Worth, Texas and elsewhere.   

One can go straight up or one can go outside the organization. There were a lot of jobs being farmed out and folks like Conein and Werbell had their fingers on almost everything.  And I personally got contacted for a contract in Iraq that was thinly disguised as a sniper contract but in effect was a hit team.

As we're still semi on topic regarding CIA following the law... whichever law they use...  Two from JMWAVE, one from Vietnam or Laos does not preclude one or more being a Corsican or a Cuban.  Maybe a Cuban and a Corsican.  Not knowing about each other would be part of compartmentalization, need to know basis, plausible deniability.  If one was caught they couldn't be connected to any others?