The Education Forum

Kennedy-Related Photos (From DVP's Collection)

One thing I can't stand about JFK assassination forums is all the wrangling that goes on. I try to

not indulge that. It's counterproductive. Let people state their views and agree to disagree. Otherwise

it just wastes time, which I guess is the point of it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

One thing I can't stand about JFK assassination forums is all the wrangling that goes on. I try to

not indulge that. It's counterproductive. Let people state their views and agree to disagree. Otherwise

it just wastes time, which I guess is the point of it.

Thank you for your work and comments Sir.  Please keep it up.

I will repeat what I said, just turn to page 3 of Alan's essay to see who John Mytton really is and what he stands for.

And read the Kritzberg piece about the shells being dispersed by the police to rid the scene of the smell of a set up.

58 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

One thing I can't stand about JFK assassination forums is all the wrangling that goes on. I try to not indulge that. It's counterproductive. Let people state their views and agree to disagree. Otherwise it just wastes time, which I guess is the point of it.

I just asked a simple question earlier, Joseph. It was this one....

"Where, Joseph, did you get the information that the floor was being "refurbished by outsiders that November"?"

If you don't want to answer me, fine. But I am curious.

Edited by David Von Pein

DAVID BELIN -- "Do you know whether or not Exhibit 716 and Exhibit 715 were taken before these hulls were moved?"

J.C. DAY (DALLAS POLICE LIEUTENANT) -- "They were taken before anything was moved, to the best of my knowledge. I was advised when I got there nothing had been moved."

[...]

BELIN -- "I notice boxes throughout the picture [referring to CE715], including the box in the window. To the best of your knowledge, had any of those boxes been moved prior to the time the picture, Exhibit 715, was taken?"

DAY -- "No, sir; they had not."

One more "SN Boxes" thought....

"In the final analysis, this whole topic of the boxes is just another in a series of futile exercises engaged in by conspiracy theorists. It's an exercise that should be filed in the drawer marked "IT GOES NOWHERE". Because a slightly different stacking of the boxes will not (and cannot) eliminate the physical evidence against Lee Harvey Oswald in John F. Kennedy's murder. Even if the DPD had taken no pictures of the Nest at all and had thrown all the boxes away after the shooting, Oswald would still be guilty. .... Because it's not the box configuration in the Sniper's Nest that hangs Mr. Oswald --- it's all of that other stuff that [many conspiracy theorists] also think is fake. E.G., the bullets, the shells, the rifle, the prints, the fibers, and Oswald's pre- and post-assassination actions." -- DVP; February 23, 2012

Edited by David Von Pein

Oh, David Belin, eh.  Now there is a credible source for the JFK case.

This is the man who got on national TV via Nightline, and told everyone that he had seen every single CIA document there was on the JFK case back in 1964.  LOL, ROTF:drive

In Barry Ernest's book, The Girl on the Stairs, read what he did with the Adams' testimony.  But DVP lines him up and says, now there is someone who you can trust.  :stupid 

Alyea did not have a horse in the race.  In fact even after all he did to blow up the phony boxes and shells story, he still thought Oswald did it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com/2012/06/kennedy-gallery-191.html

Baseball's Opening Day in 1961....

JFK-Opening-Day-Of-1961-Baseball-Season-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORLD SERIES GAMES DURING JFK'S THREE YEARS AS PRESIDENT:

1961-World-Series-Game-4-Reds-Vs-Yankees-Logo.png 1962-World-Series-Game-7-Yankees-Vs-Giants-Logo.png 1963-World-Series-Game-1-Dodgers-Vs-Yankees-Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

• 3 months later...
On 5/17/2018 at 8:42 PM, James DiEugenio said:

But both Alan and the HSCA showed the boxes had been moved after the fact.  Just read the article as its illustrated with photos.  Alan did a very nice job on this.  BTW, the late Richard Sprague also proved this with his photo collection.

Can anyone point me toward the HSCA analysis or report about the boxes being moved within a couple minutes after shots were fired? I searched Mary Ferrell, but have not been able to locate this item. Thank you.