Jump to content
The Education Forum
Mervyn Hagger

THE KENNEDY CULT BLINKERS THIS INVESTIGATION

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Cory Santos said:

Regardless of why you are here,  tact is the best method when dealing with others. 

I see Cory, so you want to avoid the obvious by wrapping others over the knuckles for being abusive and lacking tact, while ignoring the flaw in your own comment about me, because it reveals that you have no idea of my reason for joining this Forum. LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, to everyone who has commented so far, you have performed beautifully: that is why I created this thread. I wanted to see if I could confirm the findings of JW, and I think that I have by your kind and voluntary participation. Thank you. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I see Cory, so you want to avoid the obvious by wrapping others over the knuckles for being abusive and lacking tact, while ignoring the flaw in your own comment about me, because it reveals that you have no idea of my reason for joining this Forum. LOL 

Well your reason for joining appears to be to argue with people.  You failed to address any of my points in my comments.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mervyn Hagger wrote:

“It is my understanding, David, that the moderators only wade in when attacks on members of this Forum [sic] become personal.”

Alas, I’ll confess a yearning to make a few personal attacks since around the middle of January. I’ve been told there are folks that are intentionally antagonistic. Ignoring the chronically disagreeable is probably a better strategy, at least for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What you fail to see Mr. H is...

Here, you are what you post/create/write.   If not here, then post a link to where it's been done...

In the 300 opportunities you've offered little if anything but disdain for this forum and the inability to listen to those who have just a bit more credibility than you when relating seemingly unrelated events.

You come here posting as if no one in 50 years has given this any thought....
And then you post, proving you've not read anything about the case in those 50 years....

Yet you so need to be taken seriously you scream at everyone else for not understanding poor little you...

Newsflash Merv...  you're not saying anything we've not already heard...  whereas EVERYTHING we post appears to be news to you... news you refuse to either consider or understand... 

So back the #$%^ off already....   You've not earned the right to abuse the core community as you do...  that we continue toi even bother addressing you is a miracle and a shame...  I for one am done.

bu-bye now...

:pop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Paz:  I figured out who JW was.

Who is TG?

The so called Tommy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, James DiEugenio said:

Funny, I'm the one who calls him that.  Duh.

I like how you call him. Mr. "with all due respect" is another good way to call him 

Edited by Paz Marverde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

By the way, to everyone who has commented so far, you have performed beautifully: that is why I created this thread. I wanted to see if I could confirm the findings of JW, and I think that I have by your kind and voluntary participation. Thank you. LOL

“Confirm the findings of Jason Ward” My interpretation of what Jason does in essence is question sacred cows. What you do is confirm your own singular sacred cow. By now I think he’s wondering how he got sucked into a sycophantic relationship with someone who didn’t even care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

...I don't think there are any worshippers here...

I don't think there are either. I've certainly never noticed any such "JFK Worshipping" from any of this forum's members.

So the question I have is --- Where did Mervyn even get such an idea?

Edited by David Von Pein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

I don't think there are either. I've certainly never noticed any such "JFK Worshipping" from any of this forum's members.

So the question I have is --- Where did Mervyn even get such an idea?

Google him.

His Facebook is easily found.  He has also written a few notes here and there on the net, even apologized for some mistakes in his writings. 

I fail to see how someone can come here, literally insult everyone, and then act like he was the one being attacked. 

What a waste of time.

He expects us to research who he is???

LOL. Ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Google him.

His Facebook is easily found.  He has also written a few notes here and there on the net, even apologized for some mistakes in his writings. 

I fail to see how someone can come here, literally insult everyone, and then act like he was the one being attacked. 

What a waste of time.

He expects us to research who he is???

LOL. Ok.

When he first showed-up, I found a YouTube video of his; highly produced. I chose not to share it at the time. I cannot find it now. I won't characterize it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr. Hagger,

I've been an armchair researcher of the JFK assassination for most of my life. I have yet to find a biography of Oswald not filled with supposition rather than facts, and filled with indisputable fact instead of personal opinion.

Including the Warren Commission report.

So I don't understand your anger at the forum members for not delivering a biography which, to the best of my knowledge, has never existed.

Please explain how this nonexistent biography is the fault of the forum members. I'm all ears. Take all the space you need to explain how that works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×