THE KENNEDY CULT BLINKERS THIS INVESTIGATION

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Lastly, are you aware that Bolivia has a potential gold mine of information on LHO that has never been really reviewed?

Mr. Santos,

First off, great post. Second, when and where do you give lectures? I would gladly attend. Thirdly, I have never heard this. Please enlighten. I will pay if I must. 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Reilley said:

Mr. Santos,

First off, great post. Second, when and where do you give lectures? I would gladly attend. Thirdly, I have never heard this. Please enlighten. I will pay if I must. 

Me too. Hard to imagine Bolivian files have info on Oswald. But they might have files on Nazis that pertain to JFK. Anyway, I’m curious. Count me in.

9 hours ago, Jeffrey Reilley said:

Mr. Santos,

Thank you for the kind words.

I notice Merv has not responded to the fact that I answered his question point blank about evidence but rather focuses on trying to antagonize or demean others.  At first I assumed it was just a cultural difference, however, I see now it a personality flaw.

To answer you question Jeffrey, I spoke at the OLLI institute at at the Univ. of Nevada, Reno in 2016, along with some private lectures.  Coming out on this subject is not easy because it is quickly dismissed.  It is not really considered polite dinner conversation if you will.  I have had to deal with that since college but, in law school I had a well known professor who encouraged me to write a original paper on Jim Garrison as my professor  saw my thesis as an angle that had not been written about or analyzed up to that point.  So if you are in Nevada, feel free to come to let me know and we can sit down and talk over a coke.  PM me.

Being in the entertainment industry as an actor and lawyer, I am flirting with high quality youtube videos or alternatively a high quality documentary which could be sold to a potential platform like Netflix or Prime.

Aw Bolivia.....

Apparently, there is a rumor (could be false-I don't know) that there are files there in the government's possession which have not really been reviewed by U.S. researchers.

I find the documents in the new release regarding Bolivia and Che very interesting.  It is unfortunate that they are redacted.

I do not want to get into much here, but, if anyone else is familiar with what I am talking about feel free to chime in.

Also, feel free to chime in about Belize and LHO.

But perhaps we are all chasing straws, for it is only the likes of Merv and others who have discovered the real truth.

Thank you for your interest.

Edited by Cory Santos

Let me add one thing for people to look into,

Has anyone looked at LHO's Mexican Government Card #82408?

Was anyone else issued this number?

Research on that and get back to me with what you find. 

Edited by Cory Santos

59 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Thank you for the kind words.

I notice Merv has not responded to the fact that I answered his question point blank about evidence but rather focuses on trying to antagonize or demean others.  At first I assumed it was just a cultural difference, however, I see now it a personality flaw.

To answer you question Jeffrey, I spoke at the OLLI institute at at the Univ. of Nevada, Reno in 2016, along with some private lectures.  Coming out on this subject is not easy because it is quickly dismissed.  It is not really considered polite dinner conversation if you will.  I have had to deal with that since college but, in law school I had a well known professor who encouraged me to write a original paper on Jim Garrison as my professor  saw my thesis as an angle that had not been written about or analyzed up to that point.  So if you are in Nevada, feel free to come to let me know and we can sit down and talk over a coke.  PM me.

Being in the entertainment industry as an actor and lawyer, I am flirting with high quality youtube videos or alternatively a high quality documentary which could be sold to a potential platform like Netflix or Prime.

Aw Bolivia.....

Apparently, there is a rumor (could be false-I don't know) that there are files there in the government's possession which have not really been reviewed by U.S. researchers.

I find the documents in the new release regarding Bolivia and Che very interesting.  It is unfortunate that they are redacted.

I do not want to get into much here, but, if anyone else is familiar with what I am talking about feel free to chime in.

Also, feel free to chime in about Belize and LHO.

But perhaps we are all chasing straws, for it is only the likes of Merv and others who have discovered the real truth.

Thank you for your interest.

I’ll take a guess re Bolivia - perhaps a connection to Nazar Haro or other DFS agents who interacted with Oswald and may have photos of him, or someone posing as him. 

14 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Let me add one thing for people to look into,

Has anyone looked at LHO's Mexican Government Card #82408?

Was anyone else issued this number?

Research on that and get back to me with what you find. 

Having done some work on Mexico... I'd think I would know what you're talking about....

Can you please send me an image or link to what you're referring to here?

Thanks Cory

I found examples of a CONSULAR ID Card...   https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/consular-id-cards-mexico-and-beyond

mexid.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

Yes Cory,  Re Bolivia:  you sure this doesn't have something to do with that really cool alpaca sweater Lee bought? Just kidding. Hope it has legs!

Re Mervyn:  Mervyn seemed to think his pronouncements were headline news and commanded acclaim, and they got some curiosity for a short while, but he ended just attention mongering and sucking energy. His desired niche of being the pushback author of moral outrage about the JFK personal life is nothing new, didn't sell sh-t before and won't now. And some of his JFK, RFK  foreign policy assertions neither him nor anyone can prove.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

11 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Re Mervyn:  And some of his JFK, RFK  foreign policy assertions neither him nor anyone can prove.

I suggest you read British-American history during the early Sixties, and then talk to Gary Muir who opened my eyes to something I did not know. Mervyn