The Education Forum

What is the Kennedy Cult anyway?

3 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Mervyn - you’re frustrating me. You said your original attack on this forum was stirring up the hornets nest. But you keep doing it,  choosing to take sides as to who here is worthy and who isn’t. I keep trying to see what you have to say and contribute in good faith, knowing that your attitude towards the ‘fanboys’ doesn’t necessarily diminish you’re own field of knowledge. But I definitely agree with Jim and others that you get in your own way by diminishing others. You know so little about 55 years of JFK research, and because you cannot see past your own prejudice clearly enough to see the huge differences between JFK and LBJ and RMN you’re not even interested enough to dig a little. In good faith I’ve suggested several books to you. 

Yeah, authors quote themselves. Hancock does it too. Why is Jim your whipping boy? I object to the phrase ‘listen to James’ because that’s not what serious people do. This is not a church. We question authority here. But speaking for myself I also respect people that have dedicated their lives to fighting against the official silence and lies. Btw the way, that includes you Mervyn, which is why I’m trying to get through to you. 

Well-put Paul. I would applaud your efforts, but, like Ward and Trejo, Meervyn's affect is the denigration of the form, it's members, the community and it's aims; couching his quips within faux research and grade-school level essayisms. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Mervyn - you’re frustrating me. You said your original attack on this forum was stirring up the hornets nest. But you keep doing it,  choosing to take sides as to who here is worthy and who isn’t. I keep trying to see what you have to say and contribute in good faith, knowing that your attitude towards the ‘fanboys’ doesn’t necessarily diminish you’re own field of knowledge. But I definitely agree with Jim and others that you get in your own way by diminishing others. You know so little about 55 years of JFK research, and because you cannot see past your own prejudice clearly enough to see the huge differences between JFK and LBJ and RMN you’re not even interested enough to dig a little. In good faith I’ve suggested several books to you. 

Yeah, authors quote themselves. Hancock does it too. Why is Jim your whipping boy? I object to the phrase ‘listen to James’ because that’s not what serious people do. This is not a church. We question authority here. But speaking for myself I also respect people that have dedicated their lives to fighting against the official silence and lies. Btw the way, that includes you Mervyn, which is why I’m trying to get through to you. 

Paul, there are some good posts on this Forum which contain contemporary documented evidence, and I would like to find a site relating to LHO that is composed of the documented evidence (such as U.S. Passport stamps; etc., etc.) without all of the nah-nah-nah commentary that creates a factual biography. As Jason has correctly stated, 50 years of commentary has not resulted in any formal change in the official record. LHO still stands as the "lone nut assassin" sans conspiracy, with a later rider that maybe there was, but we don't know what it was. That is the official version. I am not interested in admiring theories about anything. If there is a site that presents a biographical account of LHO's life that is based upon such documentation, I would like to know where to find it. I support the ideals of the Mary Ferrell Foundation and similar entities, so if what I am looking for is on one of those sites I would appreciate knowing its exact location. I have no interest in the commentary which, unlike Monty Python's 'Life of Brian', I find boring. Mervyn

12 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I have no interest in the commentary which, unlike Monty Python's 'Life of Brian', I find boring. Mervyn

But you find it useful as as a paradigm or fable. That is what is known as literary genius, but we know that such perception is not in your makeup.

Michael, I do not find the commentary useful at all, but I do find Monty Python's 'Life of Brian' both funny and useful to describe what is going on here and consequently your own comment is a contradiction in and of itself since "it" refers to Monty Python. LOL

2 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Michael, I do not find the commentary useful at all, but I do find Monty Python's 'Life of Brian' both funny and useful to describe what is going on here and consequently your own comment is a contradiction in and of itself since "it" refers to Monty Python. LOL

I love that movie, but don’t agree with the analogy.