The Education Forum

Interesting CIA interview with a Cuban exile.

Skorzeny says he was asked to help Castro and he did, though not directly, and later he helped the enemies of Castro. He also says he worked for many countries doing unspecified jobs, and specifically mentions the US, though he wouldn’t say what he did. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Skorzeny says he was asked to help Castro and he did, though not directly, and later he helped the enemies of Castro. He also says he worked for many countries doing unspecified jobs, and specifically mentions the US, though he wouldn’t say what he did. 

Thank you. Yes, he fought against Castro 

On 5/19/2018 at 9:36 AM, Paul Brancato said:

There is an interesting account by Daniel Sheehan in one of his Iran-Contra lectures about a CIA agent being considered to head the CIA Mexico station. This agent recounts to Sheehan that when being considered for the job he was flown by Nazar Haro, future DFS Chief, to Colonia Dignidad to pass muster with a group of Nazis who were kingpins of an international drug cartel.

Paul, do you have any more on the Nazi dope cartel?

25 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Paul, do you have any more on the Nazi dope cartel?

Not offhand. It would take a while to dig up the exact Sheehan lecture, but I’m sure at some point I posted it on a thread here. Maybe see what searching for Sheehan provides. I don’t think there’s any doubt when it comes to Nazar Haro being in league with cartels. 

Perhaps you have something to share. I know you follow CIA links with dope running. 

12 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Not offhand. It would take a while to dig up the exact Sheehan lecture, but I’m sure at some point I posted it on a thread here. Maybe see what searching for Sheehan provides. I don’t think there’s any doubt when it comes to Nazar Haro being in league with cartels. 

Perhaps you have something to share. I know you follow CIA links with dope running. 

https://www.economist.com/node/21628917/comments

Why heroin has made a comeback in America

<quote on, emphasis added>

Malcolm Kyle Nov 24th 2014, 11:24

A VERY BRIEF HISTORY:

* Shortly after World War II, the OSS (the predecessor of the CIA) formed a strategic alliance with the Sicilian and Corsican mafia.

* During the 1950s, In order to provide covert funds to forces loyal to General Chiang Kai-Shek (they were fighting the Chinese communists under Mao Zedong), the CIA helped the Kuomintang (KMT) smuggle opium to Thailand from China and Burma. They even provided planes owned by one of their front businesses—Air America.

* During the long years of the cold war, the CIA mounted major covert guerilla operations along the Soviet-Chinese border. In 1950, for their operation against communist China in northeastern Burma, and from 1965 to 1975 [during the Vietnam war] for their operation in northern Laos, the CIA recruited, as allies, people we now refer to as drug lords.

* Throughout the 1980s, in Afghanistan, the CIA supported the Mujahedin rebels (in their efforts against the pro-Soviet government) by facilitating their opium smuggling operations. A small local trade in opium was turned into a major source of supply for the world's markets, including the United States. Thus Afghanistan become the largest supplier of illicit opium on the planet—a status only briefly interrupted when it was under Taliban control.

* Again during the 1980s, the Reagan administration, using cocaine smuggling operations, funded a guerrilla force known as the Nicaraguan Contras—even after such funding was outlawed by Congress. An August 1996 series in the San Jose Mercury News by Pulitzer Prize­-winner Gary Webb clearly linked the origins of crack cocaine in California to the CIA and the Contras.

Follow this link to an electronic briefing book compiled from declassified documents obtained by the National Security Archive. It includes the notebooks kept by NSC aide and Iran-Contra figure Oliver North, electronic mail messages written by high-ranking Reagan administration officials, memos detailing the contra war effort and FBI and DEA reports. The documents demonstrate official knowledge of drug operations, and also collaboration with, and protection of, known drug traffickers. Court and hearing transcripts are also included.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/nsaebb2.htm

* In November 1996, a Miami grand jury indicted former Venezuelan anti-narcotics chief, and longtime-CIA asset, General Ramon Guillen Davila. He had been smuggling many tons of cocaine into the United States from a CIA owned Venezuelan warehouse. During his trial, Guillen claimed that all of his drug smuggling operations were approved by the CIA.

* The Dirección Federal de Seguridad (DFS), a Mexican intelligence agency (spawned in 1947) was practically a creation of the CIA. DFS badges were handed out to top-level Mexican drug traffickers—thus giving them a virtual 'License to Traffic'. The Guadalajara Cartel (Mexico's most powerful drug-trafficking network in the early 1980s) prospered largely because it enjoyed the protection of the DFS, under its chief Miguel Nazar Haro, also a CIA asset.

For far more detailed information kindly google any of the following:

* The Big White Lie: The CIA and the Cocaine/Crack Epidemic by former DEA agent Michael Levine
* Dark Alliance: The CIA, the Contras, and the Crack Cocaine Explosion by Pulitzer Prize–winning journalist Gary Webb
* Whiteout: The CIA, Drugs and the Press by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair
* The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade by Alfred W. McCoy
* The Underground Empire: Where Crime and Governments Embrace by James Mills
* Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA by Terry Reed, (a former Air Force Intelligence operative) and John Cummings (a former prize-winning investigative reporter at N.Y Newsday)

38 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Put the Mexico-based Nazi drug runners on the Persons of Interest board.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:10 AM, Paul Brancato said:

Apparently no one wants to consider Otto Skorzeny as a possible source for assassins at Dealey Plaza. 

Paul B.,

A sort of epiphany/wild guess:

--Before noon, a few witnesses saw a bear of a man (at least 6' 4", 275 pounds) strolling down Main Street with a full rifle case, heading toward Dealey Plaza.  Someone on Ed Forum must be able to cite a source for this.  Skorzeny was just such a bear, and with a very obvious scar on his face in an interrupted "C" shape, going from the right sideburn area, interrupted by the mouth, and on to the jawline.  And remember, OS was only in his early 40s at this time, not too old.  [WRONG!!!  Skorzeny was 55 at the time.  SORRY!!!]

--Here's a cropped blow-up of the first Cancellare photo:

http://www.ronaldecker.com/southknollfigure.jpg

(I tried to get the actual pic here, but....dumb as a dog computer-wise)

This is the second big tree left (south) of the TUP (railroad bridge).  To the right of this tree's trunk is a very largish man, a bear of a man in dark-ish, uniform-looking clothing.  For years, I've thought he's the rear guard for the South Knoll squad of assassins, so I assumed he's one of the French/Corsicans, Lucien Sarti or Jean Souetre or whoever was there.

Now I think he's Otto Skorzeny.

Because, from this thread, it's apparent that OS was quite familiar with the Corsicans and OAS types and their milieu.

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

2 hours ago, Roy Wieselquist said:

Paul B.,

--Before noon, a few witnesses saw a bear of a man (at least 6' 4", 275 pounds) strolling down Main Street with a full rifle case, heading toward Dealey Plaza.  Someone on Ed Forum must be able to cite a source for this.  Skorzeny was just such a bear, and with a very obvious scar on his face in an interrupted "C" shape, going from the right sideburn area, interrupted by the mouth, and on to the jawline.  And remember, OS was only in his early 40s at this time, not too old.

This is the second big tree left (south) of the TUP (railroad bridge).  To the right of this tree's trunk is a very largish man, a bear of a man in dark-ish, uniform-looking clothing.  For years, I've thought he's the rear guard for the South Knoll squad of assassins, so I assumed he's one of the French/Corsicans, Lucien Sarti or Jean Souetre or whoever was there.

Because, from this thread, it's apparent that OS was quite familiar with the Corsicans and OAS types and their milieu.

Does this photo show the back of someone’s head?

I’m bumping this thread again because it links with Mr. Harpers thread Trump and the Unspeakable. I’m hoping he will look at the links and engage further on the fact that the two Unspeakable subjects he emphasizes in his thread - Israel (Mossad) and the Nazi links to the US - are personified in Otto Skorzeny. 

On 5/22/2018 at 4:07 AM, Roy Wieselquist said:

Paul B.,

--Before noon, a few witnesses saw a bear of a man (at least 6' 4", 275 pounds) strolling down Main Street with a full rifle case, heading toward Dealey Plaza.  Someone on Ed Forum must be able to cite a source for this.  Skorzeny was just such a bear, and with a very obvious scar on his face in an interrupted "C" shape, going from the right sideburn area, interrupted by the mouth, and on to the jawline.  And remember, OS was only in his early 40s at this time, not too old.

Roy - the pic is of the back of his head? Where was he standing? The ears look like Skorzeny.

On 5/26/2018 at 12:48 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Roy - the pic is of the back of his head? Where was he standing? The ears look like Skorzeny.

Paul,

No, the back of the head in this first Frank Cancellare photo (crop/blowup) is a photographer in the foreground, on the North (Grassy) Knoll.  The Newmans are still on the ground in front and below him, and James Tague is still in his position on Main, below the TUP, all unseen in this small crop (courtesy of Ron Ecker from a while ago):

Here's the original:

CANCELLARE_zpsiyhpkjh3.jpg

You will probably have to blow it up some to see what I'm talking about.  The second tall tree left of the TUP  -- on its left is a light-colored pickup with darkened windows, and on the right side of that tree is Otto S., dubbed "Badgeman #2" by some wags.  He's tiny in the original photo, but huge when compared to that pickup truck.

From all the good evidence on this good thread, I now think Otto Skorzeny is the huge man seen walking down Main toward Dealey with packed rifle case; and that he ended up at the top of the South Knoll [way far in the background] for the shooting.  With the French Corsicans.

Brancato, Schwartz, Marverde, Varnell, Clark -- I'd love your opinions on the following:

From this thread and "The Unspeakable" thread, it's inescapable that the supranational elements of the coup are a tight group who appeared to the world as having little or nothing to do with each other.  They are the most fascistic leaders of the following:

-- the CMC-Permindex-Vatican (especially)-P2 nexus

-- OAS-NATO-Operation Gladio

-- MOSSAD

And Skorzeny is the Nazi glue that sticks them all together.

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 11:56 PM, Paul Brancato said:

two Unspeakable subjects

I  have encountered Skorzeny; am agnostic about him; but very inclined to see the unspeakables in the JFK saga, as Nazi/Fascist leftovers from WWII connected with the CIA, JCS and their domestic crowd in Texas.

The Gladio and Permindex connections speak for themselves while we await whatever Montreal has to offer. McCoy as the one giving Nuremberg passes to some of the Nazis and having Dulles use more of them is another big fat clue to who and how.

During the past month, I read Ben Hecht's gripping report of the 1954 libel trial that exposed Kastner's Train as not a laudable act of "saving" 1600+ Jews otherwise headed to the gas chambers, but rather an act of collaboration that came at the cost of 400,000 Hungarian Jews, not from Kastner's hometown. This was pre-Eichmann kidnapping; this was when only small fry had been accused of collaborating. This case shook the place. Before Kastner could answer the charges, he was conveniently murdered. Neither the State nor one of it's Leaders would be presented as a Nazi collaborator in court. As I said in another thread, the Bush family ties to Nazi power and money was not as known as say, Joe Kennedy's bootlegging during Prohibition. The use of Operation PaperClip was similarly less explored than, say. Teddy Kennedy's dating. Hitler wrote early in life that the BigLie would resonate and create an architecture of truth beyond the capability of the small lie.

The Russians are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!  is what American culture got; Berlin was Russian, not German. Communists (State control)) were far worse than the capitalist Nazis who, however brutal, were efficient,  you could follow their accounting, and no one would interfere with the 1%. Hecht is writing just a few years after the creation of Israel in Perfidy. He is reporting on the existence of  betrayal within the founding Jewish settlers. An original sin of sorts. But such must be repressed or denied or spun to maintain a BIG lie. 

It is only when the BIG LIE can be faced, that a country can advance. I think the South African model, and that used recently in Burundi, are signposts for Americans.

Edited by Robert Harper

• 2 months later...

Otto Skorzeny  was working for Mossad in 63. You don't think David Ben-Gurion. Had the balls. To take out a American President!! If proof was found that Mossad was behind the assassination. Israel would have been turned into a smoking crater.