The Education Forum

New RFK Jr book gives big nod to research community

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Great article, with one glaring exception. Has RFK Jr. (and the article's author) never even heard of Thane Eugene Cesar?

A simple Google search provides plenty of links, including this:

https://kennedysandking.com/robert-f-kennedy-articles/ted-charach-s-press-conference-thane-eugene-cesar-s-gun-found

I can assure you RFK Jr has heard of Cesar.  

And I can also assure you there is more to come in all of this.

My one dispute with the story is that its a distinct possibility that Sirhan did not really shoot anyone.  

As Lisa Pease wrote in The Assassinations, there is evidence that he was firing a starter's pistol.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Let me add one other thing: the person who was the state AG during the last SIrhan appeals round was the Democratic Party's new darling, Kamala Harris. :drive

From my information, do you know who she enlisted help from to oppose the Dusek/Pepper appeal case? Mel Ayton. You know, Von Pein's partner.

I can guarantee you that if that case would have been reopened and placed in front of a jury, Sirhan would be out today.  That is how good the Dusek/Pepper brief was.  It was so good, that as you can see from the story, the judge was actually talking about the Second Gun in the pantry.  And he is full of it when he says there is no evidence of anyone running from the pantry who could be a suspect.

Yes there is: Michael Wayne. 

Here is another article on the RFK case.  This one from England:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5773147/Why-man-whos-spent-50-years-jail-killing-Bobby-Kennedy-it.html

There will be a part two to this on Monday.  And I think the book is available on Amazon.

And I can tell you, there is more on the way.  The RFK case is more clearly a conspiracy than the JFK case is.  But the problem was that everyone considered it an open and shut case because of the surface circumstances: Sirhan with a gun in front of RFK.  And plus of course our less than worthless media.

But the giveaway to the plot was that night on national TV. But she was ignored and then intimidated to make her go away: Sandy Serrano's midnight interview with Sander Vanocur--the girl in the polka dot dress.

BTW, do you think Walker and the Dallas cops killed RFK?  You know the Klan was into mind control don't you? Can't wait for PT to start on this one.

What Lisa Pease and myself tried to demonstrate in The Assassinations was this: the cumulative effect of the four major murders of the sixties was the equivalent of a tsunami in political terms.  It was for all purposes, the end of the sixties.  And it gave rise to the anti RFK: Richard Nixon. There was no way RMN was going to beat RFK.  Not even in his home state of California.

When you also compare some of the recurring motifs in the cases, it really becomes kind of disturbing.  Were they all done deliberately and by the same or similar entity?  When the King case was being attempted to be reopened by Judge Joe Brown in Memphis, former congressman Walter Fauntroy voiced that distinct opinion on TV.  And we quoted it in that book.

"Remember the excitement about the New Frontier? We had a great decade--the decade of the sixties.  But they changed the political landscape...  And what concerns me is that if in fact there were an apparatus that functioned in in this fashion...." (p. 466)

That is, if anything, an understatement.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The RFK case is more clearly a conspiracy than the JFK case is. 

This statement can only be made by someone unfamiliar with the basic physical facts of JFK's murder.

There is nothing more clearly a conspiracy than the JFK case.

I know, since I have done it several times, and anyone who can who has studied the RFK case.

Noguchi's autopsy was very detailed and demonstrative. None of the problems one has with the JFK autopsy.  Noguchi concluded that all the shots that hit RFK came in from behind, at extreme upward angles, and the fatal shot came in at about a range of 1-3 inches.  For all intents and purposes a point blank shot.  This was revealed by the particle dispersal pattern of the gunshot wound to the head.  Noguchi did experiments on this to get it down and proven.  The gun was so close that the particles had no place to go.

Whenever I am in a discussion of this with someone who is not familiar with the RFK case--and millions are not since the JFK case gets all the ink and attention--all I do is ask the guy to stand up.  

I then say, "Look, Sirhan is always about 2-3 feet in front of RFK. "

I then maneuver behind him and simulate like I have a gun: "Considering that fact, how could Sirhan come behind RFK, crouch down, and fire four shots upward into his back and head?"

And that does it. Takes about 20 seconds.  Don't need any pictures or exhibits or any kind of references. Works every time. 

7 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I know, since I have done it several times, and anyone who can who has studied the RFK case.

Noguchi's autopsy was very detailed and demonstrative. None of the problems one has with the JFK autopsy.  Noguchi concluded that all the shots that hit RFK came in from behind, at extreme upward angles, and the fatal shot came in at about a range of 1-3 inches.  For all intents and purposes a point blank shot.  This was revealed by the particle dispersal pattern of the gunshot wound to the head.  Noguchi did experiments on this to get it down and proven.  The gun was so close that the particles had no place to go.

Whenever I am in a discussion of this with someone who is not familiar with the RFK case--and millions are not since the JFK case gets all the ink and attention--all I do is ask the guy to stand up.  

I then say, "Look, Sirhan is always about 2-3 feet in front of RFK. "

I then maneuver behind him and simulate like I have a gun: "Considering that fact, how could Sirhan come behind RFK, crouch down, and fire four shots upward into his back and head?"

And that does it. Takes about 20 seconds.  Don't need any pictures or exhibits or any kind of references. Works every time.

No question conspiracy in the murder of RFK is easy to prove -- but it takes longer than 20 seconds to present Noguchi's autopsy report.

The murder of RFK is so obvious!

But not this obvious: turn your head to the right and glance down on your right shoulder-top.  Raise your right arm and casually wave to the folks on Elm St.  Observe the fabric of your shirt indent.

You've just proven conspiracy in the murder of JFK given the bullet hole four inches below the bottom of his collar, too low to associate with his throat wound.

Wow...it's a close call...but I gotta go with JFK, or as the poet Phil Dragoo put it -- "Too low a hit you must acquit."

Edited by Cliff Varnell

On May 24, 2018 at 12:53 PM, James DiEugenio said:

This of course is May 24th, I wonder if Time will put out a special issue on RFK as they did on the King case.

I also wonder if the National Enquirer will put it on the cover, as they have been doing with JFK.

To me, it is very important as part of that wave of assassinations of the sixties which stole history from us, and also because RFK's murder allowed the anti RFK, Dick Nixon to take power.

And, as they say, that was the end of an era.  The mowed them all down.

Well, did they?

I have not been to the supermarket yet this week.

A bit of promotion...

Black Op Radio's 50 Reasons series has been running a sequel on the 1968 assassinations, four episodes apiece on RFK and MLK. 

Here is the first RFK episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQGSEeK28Kw

Here is the first MLK episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g5duA9nvzc&t=43s