The Education Forum

Who changed the motorcade route?

They were all there Robert...   plus some...  the men in suit/tie interest me the most...  I know there were some supervisors there but it appears there are many more in suits than there should be...

1179673768_overpassandsouthknollcomposite.thumb.jpg.80cbd955a2c1ee64f80cf510326fc8d4.jpg

353431310_tripleoverpass-peopleenlarged.thumb.jpg.32a331b2e20ec86397f7078308242f55.jpg

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/18/2018 at 10:50 PM, John Butler said:

Well, what about those missing motorbikes. 

I mean the 5 missing motorbikes in the Altgens 7 photo. 

We then see 3 motorbikes in Bell and 3 motorbikes in McIntryre.  Where is the 5 missing motorbikes in Altgens 7. 

John,

Wasn't there something about Curry stopping to let Chaney catch up to him and tell him what the hell just happened back there? Maybe the lead cyclists had moved on ahead slightly.

Steve Thomas

Mr. Harper,

No, they, the railroad men, were not there when the motorcade passed through.  This is contrary to Mr. Joseph’s position.  He often gets things wrong due to timing.  He has posted a nice panorama of the lower end of Dealey Plaza.  Unfortunately, it is mostly of photos after the motorcade passed through.  The only photo allegedly showing what happened down there is Altgens 7 at the time the motorcade passed through. 

Altgens 7 is a total fraud.  It has taken me 3 years of off and on study of Altgens 7 to realize there are no motorbike cops in it when there should be.  I don’t think anyone else has noticed this.  I noticed it because of a recent study of the McIntyre Photo and the Bell film.

I have written several times about what was going on at the Triple Underpass when the presidential limousine.  Altgens 7 shows 1 policeman and 10 or so railroad workers who were not there.  It does not show a passenger / freight train moving through the area at the time of the assassination.  And, now I can add a third indicator of the 5 missing motorbike cops.  If you quibble about 5 then what about the 3 we see in McIntyre and Bell?

3 Dallas policemen said there was a train there during the assassination.  One did not at first but, later changed his story and admitted a train was there.

Officer J. W. Foster

Officer J. C. White

Officer Earle Brown

There are 4 films and one photo that relate to this.  First, I will deal with the Wilma Bond photo 6 (I think- not sure of the number).  In this she shows the real position of Officer Foster and the 10 railroad workers.  They are just off the bridge standing above the grass sloping up to the last part of the bridge.

The 4 films show no one on the bridge and a train there.  These are:

Robert Hughes

John Martin

Mark Bell

Malcom Couch.

You are correct.  No self-respecting police officer would have allowed such.  It is simply a matter of CYA.  In other words you need to cover your rear end in situations like that.  Blame does move downward in situations that go wrong.

There is more to be said about the fake Altgens 7. 

Steve,

Bell and McIntyre don't show that.  If the motorbikes moved ahead as shown by their absence in Altgens 7 then they would not be shown in Bell and McIntyre. 

You can look at the visual records and you won't see anything unless your mind and eye has been trained in image discrimination and you are in the right receptive mode.  A good example is Zapruder frame 157.  There are 8 or so bits of photo editing in that frame.  Those who don't want to see generally just say "I don't see that."  Another good example is the 19 people in what I call Mannequin Row along north Elm Street between the light pole and the Stemmons sign.  Most people think that group of people is real.  The same goes with the notion of 5 or, 3 at least, motorbike cops missing in Altgens 7.   I don't or can't see is a sufficient answer.    

3 hours ago, John Butler said:

The 4 films show no one on the bridge and a train there.  These are:

Mark Bell

John,

I'm not sure I see a train in Bell. (If that's where this photo is from)

Bell.jpg.a5b44d2fad8f15d3a8d65026eead6b04.jpg

Please excuse my crude editing.

#1 seems to me to show an almost whole house showing between two cars

# 2 seems to show some kind of drainage pipe or something

# 3 seems to show some kind of weird window showing right in the middle of a box car

It seems to me that these are building set further back from the tracks.

(That's just my personal, unprofessional opinion).

Steve Thomas

Let's go to the sources...

The diagrams from the 2 cops on the over pass puts them BOTH on the EAST side.... (closest to the TSBD)

Even if a train did go by, White would still not have been blocked from view

717674528_FosterandWhiteonoverpass-WCRexhibits.thumb.jpg.882034279b0919eada11f4bea7485fd4.jpg

1114434500_JCWhiteexhA-cropped.jpg.86031b7aa54a452975d36f898f8d0e4e.jpg

6 hours ago, Robert Harper said:

I don't recall seeing all those people standing on the overpass; it seems wildly inappropriate, far worse than all the open windows, since one could easily drop a grenade in the car. Has there been a lot of discussion and reporting on this? I'll check but would appreciate any response.

Yes Robert, as David J says they were there.

Plus here's the extended version of S M Holland's interview with Mark Lane.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jfk+assassination+rail+road+overpass+witness&&view=detail&mid=E811FA4C672AC2524465E811FA4C672AC2524465&&FORM=VDRVRV

Even though they weren't supposed to be per Secret Service protocol. 

Edited by Ron Bulman

Ron,

I really don't want to go over this a second or third time.  I have made my thoughts on the railroad workers and Altgens 7 known on earlier posts going back a year or two.

If you are interested in what I have said check out the following:

http://jfkrunningthegauntlet.com/2017/10/16/the-ghost-train-of-dealey-plaza-part-i/

http://jfkrunningthegauntlet.com/2017/10/21/the-ghost-train-of-dealey-plaza-part-ii/

http://jfkrunningthegauntlet.com/2018/04/01/mass-perjury-at-the-triple-underpass/

Edited by John Butler

Steve,

That is a frame that has been edited.  If your interested I have just posted two references for Ron Bulman that explains my thinking exactly.  This is an old argument I did long ago on posts to this forum.

Thanks for your response.

Mr. Josephs,

Officer Foster changed his testimony at a later date.

Robert Hughes and Wilma Bond show where Foster was when the presidential limousine went by.

A train and no one on the bridge is confirmed by four films I have listed in an earlier post.

From your Anti-Cointelpro agent

Steve,

I used that photo since it is one of the clearer frames showing 3 motorbikes on the other side of the railroad bridge.

Mark Bell has frames that show no one on the bridge then just a few frames later it matches pretty much Altgens 7.  The distance between these frames is about a second or so.  Later frames show a blue-grey passenger train just coming off of the bridge.  It is the same train we see later in the train area that Robert Hughes filmed.

Edited by John Butler

2 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

The link doesn't work Chris.

And now it does!

That doesn't look like a train.  For one thing the movement takes place behind the tops of the Highway signs (Commerce/Stemmons entrance) which are on the other side of the train tracks.  Go to full screen and watch this a dozen times.  This looks like traffic on Stemmons to me.  It looks to me like one car is starting to pass another with a box van in front of them, in just that 2 seconds.  Further, I do see people on the overpass looking toward the parade.

Edited by Ron Bulman

11 hours ago, Robert Harper said:

I don't recall seeing all those people standing on the overpass; it seems wildly inappropriate, far worse than all the open windows, since one could easily drop a grenade in the car. Has there been a lot of discussion and reporting on this? I'll check but would appreciate any response.

There's a bit of decent discussion in this thread but they do go off topic for about the middle third.

http://jfkfacts.org/eyewitness-in-dealey-plaza/

9 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

John,

I'm not sure I see a train in Bell. (If that's where this photo is from)

Bell.jpg.a5b44d2fad8f15d3a8d65026eead6b04.jpg

Please excuse my crude editing.

#1 seems to me to show an almost whole house showing between two cars

# 2 seems to show some kind of drainage pipe or something

# 3 seems to show some kind of weird window showing right in the middle of a box car

It seems to me that these are building set further back from the tracks.

(That's just my personal, unprofessional opinion).

Steve Thomas

Steve, thank you for capturing this frame.  I don't know how to do that.  Comparing this to the stabilized 2 second clip Chris Davidson provided is revealing.  First, the whole house in your # 1 is the pointed roof/top half of a bigger building than a house on the other side of Stemmons Freeway.  # 2, in this picture looks like it is not a drainage pipe but a pipe sticking way up above what is purported to be a train, I.E. it would be knocked off at the first undepass the train came to.  In the clip the "thing" sticking up at the same point in it looks like a light pole in the distance on Stemmons Freeway.  Bear with me here if you've read this far.  The "boxcar" you mention in # 3 is one of 3 directional street signs one sees after coming out from under the Triple underpass.  The top half of it, and the other two are seen in the distance Over the triple overpass.  They comprise much of what some see as a train in the picture above.

The view today from Main and Houston, I don't know where Bell was standing, the view of the triple underpass is blocked by the curve, hill and trees from Houston and Elm.  See the green signs?

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7787893,-96.8081694,3a,15.8y,259.48h,86.04t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sd8r9-LvxuPPYXJgZWk1l3g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

This is the view coming out from under the triple overpass.  I-35 North is Stemmons Freeway heading to the Dallas Trade Mart and Parkland Hospital.

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.778572,-96.8098138,3a,15y,251.1h,87.17t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s5le1JY5pWHXY1s9S6BWMug!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

The elevated highway in the background behind the signs is Stemmons/I-35.

Compare for yourself.  In full screen.  Magnifying glass optional.  You can see the vehicles moving in the background without one but using such is confirming.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19WTp-na4XCRB3qwxVdfg7dh9FGFNR1dq/view

Edited by Ron Bulman