The Education Forum

Pauline Sanders

Guest Bart Kamp

As found by Linda Giovanna Zambanini, here is Pauline Sanders. Born in 1909 and photographed in 1946.

33770867_10214938318868144_6170477689078

She ain't no Prayer Woman either.

33869300_10214938317548111_1938691457946

33828801_10214938595435058_4022839787328

Sanders stated that "she stood in the last line of spectators nearest the door" which by itself is suspect and feels like it is added to emphasise her observation of Baker going in needed her position ''strengthened'' so to speak. Frazier who stood right in front of it all did not see Baker run in, nor did Molina. also standing by that door. 

In her FBI report

I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance.

So the marking in the pic below could be Sanders or it is Sarah Stanton which would mean Doyle needs to find another hobby......

Pauline-Sanders-In-Darnell-full-frame.jp

Prayer Man is still Oswald.

Edited by Bart Kamp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Bart for posting! And thank you, Andrej for the compliment! ❤️ 

Btw...as i recall, one of her colleagues on the steps (Frazier?) described Sanders as tall and thin. Obviously she was NEITHER. 😜

If she was standing on the first step down you can see she was shorter than Prayer Man/LHO, who was also standing on the first step down from the landing. 

Edited by Linda Giovanna Zambanini

32 minutes ago, Linda Giovanna Zambanini said:

If she was standing on the first step down you can see she was shorter than Prayer Man/LHO, who was also standing on the first step down from the landing. 

Linda: 

If Mrs. Sanders and the highlighted person seen in the eastern part of the doorway in Darnell are one and the same person, then this person could only stand on the top landing, very close to the glass window, exactly as Mrs. Sanders had testified. I did some height estimates for this person and my analysis suggests that she was about 5' or 4'11''. You can find details of my height analysis on http://thejfktruthmatters.worpress.com  (January 31).

Actually, the bottom of the three pictures showing Mrs. Saunders puts her as the second smallest person in the back row, suggesting that she was shorter than an average woman in her age category.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Thanks for the correction and your height analysis, Andrej!  I've been lurking when i'm not posting and I've noticed you do great work.  I really appreciate all your hard work and graphics! 😊

To add a smiley

Double check according to age please.

The only person (imo) that looks close to 36/37 years of age in this photo is the taller woman to Mrs R.E. Sanders left.

My wife puts Sanders at 50-60 years old, which I agree with.

42440619311_7f4af33258_b.jpg

She's the same lady as in the '46 photo. She has the same dark coloring around her eyes/upper cheeks (rosacea?) Just seen from a different angle. While age may be one factor in causing jowls,  i'm sure genetics and obesity can be other factors. She's obviously seriously overweight - best seen from the side view in the '46 photo. The '46 other photo is labeled and she's Mrs. R.E. Sanders.  Her husband , Robert E. "Bob" Sanders was a longtime teacher at Crozier  and her son Robert E. Sanders Jr. graduated from there in '47. Her son and daughter,  Susan Jane Sanders, (who attended Woodrow Wilson HS) look like her.  Sorry,  Chris,  I still believe it's her. If you're convinced it's not her then do some digging on Ancestry.com etc... and find a older "Mrs. R.E. Sanders" who lives in the vicinity of Crozier. 

SANDERS-PAULINE-ELLEN-REBMAN--SON-RobertESandrsJr-b1929-BetaThetaPi-UTAustin-1950.png

Tried to upload a photo of the daughter but it says i can't upload any more than 51.2kb...Crazy limits!  How can you post anything on here?!

To explain why i can't upload more photos

I was correct above in stating that jowls can be multifactorial. Genetics, smoking, aging, wt gain/loss etc... So, aging is not the only factor and her age does not rule out this lady being Pauline Sanders. : 

https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/jowls

Genetics

A significant percentage of the population has a genetic predisposition to the jowls. These are people who tend to develop visible jowls at an early age, and whose face otherwise doesn’t have any significant signs of ageing or other damage.

If your parents or close family members have or have had jowls, you are more likely to develop them yourself.

https://rutlandaesthetics.com/condition/what-are-jowls/

Q:  Cheeks Sagging at 34? 

There are some folks who usually for genetic reasons or maybe from weight issues, will show early signs of facial aging like gravitational descent of the cheeks.  While the photo is a very limited view and an in person exam is needed, you do look like you have some sagging going on.  Perhaps a cheek lift would help.  Sometimes fillers in the cheek bone region can also pull up and redrape sagging tissues a little without surgery.

SHOW LESS

Linda posted another of her discoveries on Find A Grave, this time on Mrs. Sarah Stanton: 

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/152413470/sarah-juanita-stanton#view-photo=170506335

152413470_38e6850e-d019-4d48-9897-7651de834888.png

Linda was not sure if the two pictures referred to Sarah or Sarah's sister Wanda, or each of two pictures to one of the sisters. The lady in the right-hand picture seems to wear glasses which causes her eyes not having the right shape.

I have compared the lady in the right-hand picture with a lady seen in Willis 8. The lady is chatting with a man in a white shirt and is tall enough to be able to see over his shoulder. The facial features of Willis8 lady and the lady which Linda tentatively identified as possibly Mrs. Stanton are remarkably similar - the haircut, the backward positioned mouth, protruding chin and eyes covered with a rounded area which could be sunglasses.  The partial face of a person which I think can be seen in Altgens6  (top right) would match this lady's forehead and the overall body height. If the lady in Willis8 is the same lady as Linda showed in Find A Grave, we know how Mrs. Stanton was dressed on that fateful Friday, her body height and her facial features.

mrsstanton_willis_fag.jpg?w=768

The lady in Find A Grave pictures and the Willis8 lady both show a big smile. This is a bit surprising in the Willis picture which was taken during the time when people already knew that the President has been shot. 

Edited by Andrej Stancak

On 5/29/2018 at 7:07 AM, Bart Kamp said:

She ain't no Prayer Woman either.

Sure looks to me like it could be her, Bart. Animated GIF below...

sanders-pm.gif

The hairline and body shape are pretty spot on.

On 5/29/2018 at 8:44 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

What an important find, and a good piece of detective work by Linda. Mrs. Sanders had a short hair and looking like a boy's hair cut (top picture in Bart's post) which is also seen in Darnell still.

Andrej, you're simply grasping for invisible straws here. Your boxes are basically empty black holes with nothing in them. I understand you're frustrated because several researchers have proven that you tried to lie with your 3D animation by stretching a leg way down onto the second step to "prove" that it's Oswald. Please be honest now and admit that your animation was incorrect.

And to Brian Doyle, who I know lurks on here, then goes running over to the other forum to post. Enough already, Brian. You seem to have a one-track mind on this.  It's time to let go or check yourself into a mind restoration facility.

And you seem to keep saying over and over again that the Chris Davidson "enhancement" image of PM - which is nothing but a bunch of pixelated blobs - shows it's a woman.  It shows nothing of the kind.

Get a life, Brian. There are plenty of other things to focus on regarding this case besides your pixelated blobs "proving" that the person up there is a woman.

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

you tried to lie with your 3D animation by stretching a leg way down onto the second step to "prove" that it's Oswald

The mannequin of Prayer Man had an inseam at 49% of his body height which is an average inseam height in male population (I checked a few weeks ago). This inseam height was suggested by Poser and I just accepted it because I was focusing on the remaining 14 human figures. I did not try to extend the mannequin's legs to make him Prayer Man, I worked with the model and legs suggested by Poser. The figure you disliked showed Prayer Man only for comparison purposes - the article as such was about Mrs. Stanton and Mrs. Sanders, not about Prayer Man. Actually, the creation of a Prayer Man model with proper height estimates etc. was further down the list of my tasks. However, the height of inseam and therefore the leg length has nothing to do with the overall body height of the mannequin/Prayer Man - it was 5'9'' irrespective of inseam height. The Prayer Man mannequin is currently being remodeled to one exactly matching Oswald's body proportions and fitted to Prayer Man locations. Actually, I have already done it and found the match excellent, better than the match obtained with a mannequin having inseam at 49%. Unfortunately, I am stuck with this project due to my academic duties such as marking and writing a grant proposal and cannot complete this work as quickly as I would wish. This modeling work requires full concentration. Other mannequins in my doorway model were also not accurate but no one seemed to be concerned or considered these inaccuracies as my intention to lie. For instance, Lovelady's figure in my doorway model was only approximate, Mr. Williams's model had a too a large upper arm, etc. We have now two new women, discovered by Linda, who need to be incorporated into the revised model as well. My model showed both these ladies, however, their newly discovered photographs allow to model them in a detailed way. Making the details is what costs a lot of time and effort. The 3D project is in development and therefore revisions will be made regularly to get to the bottom of the problems. Did Prayer Man's model have his legs too long? Fine, I can fix it. Actually, I made quite some work on this Forum to understand better Lee Oswald's posture, and to make his model as perfect as possible. I did not try to mislead or lie to anyone. I am also not insulting or attacking anyone in the process.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Andrej It is possible that your comparison works, but besides the kiddie pix there is no confirmation whatsoever that the adult photos proof beyond a reasonable doubt that THAT is actually Sarah Stanton. I have been discussing this with Linda and said that it is close, damn close but there is no full confirmation as of yet. But Linda has done a fab job insofar.

I said I wasn't going to go live with this since there happens to be just that issue.

Doyle's search for Stanton after the Sanders ID a few days ago saw him seeing some pix posted by Linda there only a few days ago which resulted in him trying to be preemptive and posting and pretending that this confirms to be Prayer Woman, which differs nothing more than his other rubbish he posts online.

As matter of fact he is done for, and so is everyone else who have been voicing the Sarah Stanton hooey.

Sarah Stanton is not Prayer Woman nor was she ever before.  I have addressed the fakery in two blog posts at my site. But now we have reached a point where there will be photographic evidence shown in the very  near future in the shape of an adult looking Sarah Stanton pic and Doyle knew it was coming, hence his desperate posts at his FB page (that hardly anyone visits but us at ROKC go to for a good ol' holler , and boy did Greg Parker nail him to the cross for his utter rubbish on Baker's encounter with Oswald. 

Desperate times for Brian........