The Education Forum

We should gather our strengths and ask for a fresh investigation

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 1:28 AM, Rob Couteau said:

I like this idea, Paz, what did you have in mind?

Rob,

really sorry to see your answer only today. Thanks, first of all, for your kind words. Well, I believe we should create a document, putting together in it all the new elements for which we ask to officially reopen the investigation. What do you think about?

Paz,

Bill Kelly has a good idea in this blog post from Monday.

"Going forward, the legally unresolved and cold case murders of Sam Giancana, John Roselli and Eugene M. Carrafa are among the cold cases related to the assassination of President Kennedy that, if reopened and investigated properly today, could help resolve the murder of JFK ... Official local and federal investigators, armed with these newly released records, should reopen all three of these cases."

To me, this is much more actionable (i.e. "eating the elephant one bite at a time") and potentially productive than trying to "eat the entire elephant" at one sitting that another JFK investigation would be.  It would also have less coverage in the media which, as we all know, would behave exactly like they did when the movie JFK was released, when the 50th anniversary of the assassination came around and continue to behave to this day: be loud, obnoxious, monopolizing apologists for the now provable fantasy that the Warren Commission produced.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Rick

Edited by Rick McTague
added quote

But the problem is that we do not know if those murders were done because of the JFK case.

Maybe, maybe not.  But I agree that the media would be an obstacle if you reopened the JFK case directly.

The other problem with the JFK case is that today all three pathologists are now dead.  Finck was the last to pass on.  They would have been very important in any grand jury proceeding.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Dorothy Kilgallen's murder is clearly related to the JFK/Oswald assassinations.

I have said this many times. 

Make a "major" budget/distribution film about Dorothy Kilgallen's incredibly famous and achieving highest society and glamour life with major stars young and older ( Streep as the older Kilgallen- Jennifer Lawrence as the younger? Brian Cranston as John Daly? etc ) and end the film with DK's Jack Ruby investigation, shady lover affair and improbable death circumstances and you have a film connecting you back to the JFK assassination.

I could really see Oliver Stone getting into this project.

This would be one way of renewing major interest in the JFK assassination, and who knows if this might help in garnering further interests in a new investigation?

Edited by Joe Bauer