The Education Forum

Sarah Stanton spoke to Oswald, holding a Coke, near stairway shortly before witnessing motorcade, according to Stanton relative....

I regard them as partially honest and they are certainly not notes taken during the interrogations.

The bus ride and the cab ride can be questioned on many many aspects (and they do not belong in here btw).

The whole idea of two Oswalds inside the TSBD is a morass for which there is barely any evidence. Best to leave it at that.

Now then Andrej and others, the all mighty sun plane needs to be amended, and the answer is very simple as you can read HERE

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not whether a "whole idea" is a "morass," it's what does the evidence show?  And the evidence shows one Oswald left the TSBD in a bus and later a taxi, and the other got into a green Nash Rambler station wagon.

Many people on this forum believe the bus and taxi ride was fabricated, but a total of seventeen people, including a Secret Service Agent, a US Marshall, FBI Agents, DPD Detectives, and Capt Fritz were present during interrogations when Harvey Oswald said that he rode a bus. Twelve people were present during interrogations when Oswald said that he had obtained a bus transfer.  If Oswald wasn't on the bus as planned, why was Tippit at the Gloco Station waiting for the bus to arrive, and, when it didn't arrive as planned, why did Tippit take off in his squad car to make a "hurried" phone call in a store?  McWatters' recollection of Oswald was lousy, just as you would expect from a bus driver.  But Whaley sure remembered him in his taxi.

Harvey and Lee Depart the TSBD

The app is called Sun Surveyor.

36372416_2078485342477940_45762320727162

36385994_2078347589158382_60689608241630

Furthermore Frazier's shadow.If he is standing at the front near the ledge then that shadow ends past the centre rail.

the_su10.jpg

Bart:

I took your picture, extended the yellow line and drew another line representing the eastern wall of the building, and then measured the angle between the two lines. The angle is 18.48 degrees. Why do you think this angle would be different from e.g., my estimate of 18.20 degrees? Your analysis supports other analyses whether they were done by calculations using NASA data or using D modelling (Google Earth). 

bart_angle.jpg?w=1700

As far as the shadow on the right shoulder in Mr. Frazier's figure is concerned, please note that this shadow was cast by the front edge of the doorway ceiling. This shadow would be symmetric on Mr. Frazier's shoulders should he be aligned perfectly with the edge line of the top landing. However, Mr. Frazier stood at an angle relative to the edge line of the top landing and therefore his right shoulder was further back in the doorway than his left shoulder. The consequence of his stance is that the shadow reached lower on the right shoulder than on the left shoulder, and was therefore not symmetrically distributed over the shoulder line. This shadow was not cast by the western pillar though. Mr. Frazier, at that moment, stood quite far from the shadow line related to the western pillar.

Please check this overhead view of the doorway. It shows both types of shadows and Mr. Frazier's location which was quite far from the western shadow.

top_reduced.jpg?w=768

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Rich Pope,

You should of been here when I signed on in 2016.  Don't know of whether you were here or not.  I suffered very brutal, extremely hateful comments form just about everyone except those I was beneath the notice of then.  Today is much more peaceful thanks to Mr. Gordon.  These were from people who most hold in high regard.  Some still lapse into a venomous mode occasionally.

I just get ignored these days when I bring up a topic people don't care for at all.  That's fine.  Instead of a response a blind eye is ok.  It tells me a lot.  I will show you something ignored.

Edited by John Butler