The Education Forum

Sarah Stanton spoke to Oswald, holding a Coke, near stairway shortly before witnessing motorcade, according to Stanton relative....

Jim Hargrove created this thread not for research purposes, but to cause dissent and more division amongst us. He relays the message, of which he has no interest so he claims, from someone who has been kicked off this forum a year ago and to this day, that individual named Brian Doyle plays his manipulative infantile games in whichever way he can drag his rear on the carpet of whatever online place that tolerates his presence. He tried it on John Newman's feed on FB a while back and Newman slapped him straight off like the unruly child he was behaving as. 

The funny thing is many others have complied with his 'requests' or demands for answers to complete irrelevant questions which only seem to support his outlandish theory, accompanied with the selective use of evidence and nothing else. But the shocking part is that he acts like we owe him. I have not seen greater delusions of grandeur than I have with Brian Doyle.

But his superior research skills have let him down enormously and has given us two amazing gifts that destroy his own fairy tale completely with his interview of the Stanton girls.

Stanton always said the same thing over and over again after the event, one of which was that she met Oswald by the stairs who had a soda in his hand and she had asked him whether he was going to go out. That by itself kills of the 2nd floor lunch room encounter and Reid's BS.

Then with regards his Prayer Woman ID, gosh how much more can you lead someone in an interview.

A short grey haired obese woman is Prayer Man, nobody buys it.

And as an escape route Doyle pushes the wig/hair dye scenario, which is refuted by them.

Nothing works for him during that interview to nail Sarah Stanton as Prayer Man, and that is with complete disregard of other evidence that clearly places her on the east side. 

Then they bring Scarf Lady forward as a candidate as being Sarah Stanton / Prayer Woman.

And guess what, what was the end result from Wanda Stanton? Here is a quote for you Wanda, the relative of Sarah Stanton said "no, it isn't her grand mother...Wanda said "she is too thin, too old, has dark hair, and is out there at a time that is too late to be Sarah...Not Sarah" she says...

Jim in all honesty it just shows that you posted this stuff without even checking....... This makes you Doyle's third errand boy, Graves and Walton preceded you. Doyle even lambasted you in that same thread at Stinky's for not doing what he told you! Doyle is not pleased to say the least.

Gotta ask the admins James Gordon and Mark Knight and of course moderator Kathy Becket  whether this should be tolerated any longer.

Don't get me wrong I am no saint either, but the preceding Doyle errant boys got kicked off for the same type of behaviour, called goading! Graves actually had quite an impressive stretch, but now after months of this type of abuse, coz that is what it is, it really ought to stop here, not just by you but for any other person.  

Keep the Doyleisms in the man's padded cell.

Oh and I am gonna take a sabbatical from the EF for a while, got too much going on really.

Edited by Bart Kamp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a close look at the blurry frame below. It is so blurred we can even see two Buell Fraziers. What if Darnell caught Oswald's face due to this 'mishap'.............

Original frame from the Darnell frame, exact size of video tape. Hence not enlarging.

00132_10.jpg

The following two shots, click on it to open in new window, and then click again on the pic.

Increased from 72 to 300 dpi and auto levels applied.

lho_th10.jpg

Auto levels applied again to Oswald. And no that is not Sarah Stanton.

lho_th11.jpg

Doyle, get back in the ring sunshine, you must have learned how to post pix by now. 

Lee Harvey Oswald is the Prayer Man!!!

Edited by Bart Kamp

On 7/3/2018 at 4:24 PM, Bart Kamp said:

Jim Hargrove created this thread not for research purposes, but to cause dissent and more division amongst us. He relays the message, of which he has no interest so he claims, from someone who has been kicked off this forum a year ago and to this day, that individual named Brian Doyle plays his manipulative infantile games in whichever way he can drag his rear on the carpet of whatever online place that tolerates his presence. He tried it on John Newman's feed on FB a while back and Newman slapped him straight off like the unruly child he was behaving as. 

Like it or not, the interview Brian Doyle did with Sarah Stanton's family members is real research.  Argue all you want about PrayerSmudge... I sincerely doubt it will ever prove anything.  But the recorded interview below remains real research, and it was this new information, not PrayerSmudge, that prompted me to post Brian's material.  

On 6/19/2018 at 6:50 AM, Jim Hargrove said:

Again, I have no horse in the PrayerMan race.  I think the images are too fuzzy to say anything on the basis of the graphics alone.  But the issue of whether Sarah Stanton saw Oswald carrying a Coke or soda pop inside the TSBD just prior to the hit is an important one, and this interview discusses that with Sarah Stanton’s granddaughter and daughter-in-law.

12 Days to assemble a reply, surely you had not seen this.

Brian Doyle used Linda Giovanna Zambanini's REAL research without ever asking her for using it or crediting her for it. You seem to have condoned this by not mentioning anything about this and moreover have defended it ever since posting. Means you are culpable.

Brian Doyle is leading both women to such an extend that the W.C. would be considering hiring him. I thought Larry Rivera's Roy Edward Lewis interview took the biscuit, but this surpasses it.

How dare you to pass this of as REAL research, if that is what you think then I suggest to have a rethink! It means you are corrupted beyond belief with your assessments.

We have to thank  Brian Doyle's for supplying the vital info of Sarah Stanton talking to LHO by the stairs (which one is anyone's guess) whether he was going to go out, and that was before she went out to watch the motorcade. Already discussed and pointed out before. Another nail in the coffin with regards the 2nd floor encounter. And contradicts Doyle's 'beliefs'.

And no Harvey was not yapping with Frazier while Lee was sitting in the lunch room while it went down, another excuse used by Doyle and his Fetzerian beliefs, you can forget that rubbish scenario there is absolutely nothing to support this idiocy.  As a matter of fact it is safe to assume that anyone supporting this dross is more concerned with prolonging this case than actually trying to end it.

But your answer above is actually rubbish, since Doyle conferred with you via email, I mean it's all there in the Prayer Woman thread. You are not fooling anyone Jim Hargrove.

To anyone reading this:

The insults and personal attacks are irrelevant.  All that matters is the EVIDENCE.

And the EVIDENCE shows that Brian Doyle interviewed Sarah Stanton’s granddaughter and daughter-in-law who said that Sarah talked to them about seeing Oswald carrying a soda inside the TSBD just prior to the assassination.  There were clearly some leading questions, but the fact remains that Doyle took the time and effort to interview these women, and no one else here did.

That EVIDENCE does not go away despite all the blather.

• Paz Marverde
  • Members
  •  
  • 665 posts

I really believe this thread should be closed 

Why?  Both Bart Kamp and Jim Hargrove are good and honest men.  Let them hammer out their disagreement.  Both have much in common on their outlook toward the assassination.  They will probably agree on something later on when this little disturbance is done.

Edited by John Butler

I, too, believe we have had more than enough of this back-and-forth, tennis-style, trading of insults and personal attacks. I agree that this thread should be now be closed.

Edited by Chris Scally

5 hours ago, Chris Scally said:

I, too, believe we have had more than enough of this back-and-forth, tennis-style, trading of insults and personal attacks. I agree that this thread should be now be closed.

Thank you very much, Chris. All in all, the only sure subject is the coke. Really too little to me, sorry

Closing this thread will not solve anything, it will re-appear under a different guise like it has been this past year.

It ought to be investigated and then a decision ought to be made where all members ought to adhere to.

8 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Just before the thread is closed was it Brian Doyle, Albert Doyle or Popeye Doyle who interviewed Sarah Stanton's grand-daughter?

Ray,

He assures me that his real name is Brian Doyle, and I’m inclined to believe him, though I corresponded with him on Deep Politics forum for several years as Albert Doyle.  My guess is he was forced to use pseudonyms because he can’t help but personally insult just about everyone he disagrees with on the JFK assassination issue and was banned from LOTS of different places.  (Heck... he’s insulted me more than once in email about my performance in this thread.)

Despite his total lack of diplomacy, Brian Doyle knows A LOT about the assassination of JFK, and I wish there was a way for him to participate in our discussions. Regardless of our PrayerMan/PrayerSmudge squabbles, Doyle can offer insights (and incites) that might surprise many here.  I miss his participation, though there can be little doubt that our host has every right to determine who can and cannot post here.

1 hour ago, Bart Kamp said:

Closing this thread will not solve anything, it will re-appear under a different guise like it has been this past year.

It ought to be investigated and then a decision ought to be made where all members ought to adhere to.

Sounds fair enough to me, Bart.

Edited by Jim Hargrove

Bart,

You are absolutely correct.

This is either the son or the grandson of that ridiculously long thread on Prayer Man with over 400,000 views or some such very large number.  To you folk that want to shut this down, I say the argument between Jim and Bart is not that terrible according to the old fighting style of this forum.  Let them work it out.

We have Mr. Gordon to thank for that.  Others may not agree but, I have seen a big change for the better in the forum.  I have seen new people and old people show up here I have not seen before.  I have seen an easing of the tension here.  I believe you can now post a topic or make a comment without fearing a gang of a dozen more or less attacking you with the most viscous and vile comments you can image. 

Everyone knows what I am talking about.  Thanks again Mr. Gordon for taking a firmer stance on mean spiritedness.