Jump to content
The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rich Pope

Corsi's Book

Recommended Posts

In any homicide case the physical evidence found with the body is of supreme interest.

Except the JFK assassination, a field dominated by researchers who studiously ignore the physical evidence.

The Magic Bullet is evidence of the JFKA cover-up -- but it had nothing to do with the murder.  6.5mm FMJ rounds don't leave shallow wounds in soft tissue.

JFK's clothing defects have more to tell us about his murder than any other evidence, by far.

The JFKA Master Class maintains a no fly zone over the clothing evidence, just like the US Gov't and the mainstream media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Sure it is.  Obfuscating the throat entrance/T3 back wounds is the core mission of the JFKA cover-up.

It has been this way since the night of the autopsy when the Secret Service refused to let the doctors view the clothing evidence.

This no-fly zone over the physical evidence has been enforced by the US Gov't, the mainstream media, and Pet Theorist "expert" researchers.

It needs to be pushed back upon.

That's not the point.  They autopsists were correct about the low, shallow back wound, a fact the Fox 5 photo obfuscates.

Disproving the SBT is no big deal -- a 6 year old could do it in under a minute.

Debunking the Magic Bullet theory doesn't debunk the Single Bullet Theory.

 

 

Cliff,

Since I'm relatively new here...would you be willing to explain to me the different between the "Magic Bullet" and the "Single Bullet"?

Rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

In any homicide case the physical evidence found with the body is of supreme interest.

Except the JFK assassination, a field dominated by researchers who studiously ignore the physical evidence.

The Magic Bullet is evidence of the JFKA cover-up -- but it had nothing to do with the murder.  6.5mm FMJ rounds don't leave shallow wounds in soft tissue.

JFK's clothing defects have more to tell us about his murder than any other evidence, by far.

The JFKA Master Class maintains a no fly zone over the clothing evidence, just like the US Gov't and the mainstream media.

Cliff,

Don't forget Kennedy was also wearing a back brace.  So the bullet wasn't just passing through his suit jacket and shirt, it was also passing through the back brace as well.  I don't know what type of back brace JFK was wearing so I can't attest to the material, the thickness etc... of said brace.  It would be interesting to locate that information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cliff,

Here is what I found out about the back brace:

Members of Kennedy's inner circle had often witnessed the painful ritual that Kennedy endured in his private quarters before he ventured in public, when his valet would literally winch a steel-rodded canvas back brace around the president's torso, pulling heavy straps and tightening the thongs loop by loop as if it was a bizarre scene out of "Gone With the Wind."

It sounds like quite an ordeal and this brace sounds pretty sturdy.

Rich

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Cliff,

Since I'm relatively new here...would you be willing to explain to me the different between the "Magic Bullet" and the "Single Bullet"?

Rich

Rich,

One of the top critics of the Magic Bullet Theory is a Single Bullet Theorist named John Hunt, who insists it wasn't CE399 that struck JFK, but an un-recovered bullet instead.

Since 6.5mm full metal jacket rounds don't leave shallow wounds in soft tissue, the claim that Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK with such a bullet is obviously fallacious.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Cliff,

Don't forget Kennedy was also wearing a back brace.  So the bullet wasn't just passing through his suit jacket and shirt, it was also passing through the back brace as well.  I don't know what type of back brace JFK was wearing so I can't attest to the material, the thickness etc... of said brace.  It would be interesting to locate that information.

The brace was wrapped around his waist, not his shoulders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rich,

Welcome to the Ed Forum, btw.  I look forward to collegial, robust discussion.

What's funny to me is the number of folks -- avid debunkers the Magic Bullet! -- who display a TrumpCult-like attachment to the Fox 5 fake photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

The brace was wrapped around his waist, not his shoulders.

Could you please provide me with a reference to this statement?

Rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Rich,

One of the top critics of the Magic Bullet Theory is a Single Bullet Theorist named John Hunt, who insists it wasn't CE399 that struck JFK, but an un-recovered bullet instead.

Since 6.5mm full metal jacket rounds don't leave shallow wounds in soft tissue, the claim that Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK with such a bullet is obviously fallacious.

Cliff,

Thanks for the explanation.  For me it's the matter of the rifle.  I don't even care if people argue how good of a shot Lee Oswald was.  In fact, he could have been the best assassin on the planet.  His gun, however, was defective.  The FBI had to put metal shims under the scope to sight it properly so whomever was shooting the Carcano, they would have never been able to get off an accurate shot, let alone three shots in under 6 seconds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Rich,

Welcome to the Ed Forum, btw.  I look forward to collegial, robust discussion.

What's funny to me is the number of folks -- avid debunkers the Magic Bullet! -- who display a TrumpCult-like attachment to the Fox 5 fake photo.

Cliff,

What is the Fox 5 fake photo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

In any homicide case the physical evidence found with the body is of supreme interest.

Except the JFK assassination, a field dominated by researchers who studiously ignore the physical evidence.

The Magic Bullet is evidence of the JFKA cover-up -- but it had nothing to do with the murder.  6.5mm FMJ rounds don't leave shallow wounds in soft tissue.

JFK's clothing defects have more to tell us about his murder than any other evidence, by far.

The JFKA Master Class maintains a no fly zone over the clothing evidence, just like the US Gov't and the mainstream media.

Cliff,

It is my understanding the shots from behind were round tipped and the shots fired from the front were full metal jackets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich Pope said:

Cliff,

What is the Fox 5 fake photo?

The one you posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich Pope said:

Could you please provide me with a reference to this statement?

Rich

It's in Jim Bishop's The Day Kennedy Was Shot

https://www.amazon.com/Day-Kennedy-Was-Shot/dp/0062290592

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich Pope said:

Cliff,

It is my understanding the shots from behind were round tipped and the shots fired from the front were full metal jackets.

The round in the throat came from the front, hit soft tissue and didn't exit.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:07 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

Sure it is.  Obfuscating the throat entrance/T3 back wounds is the core mission of the JFKA cover-up.

It has been this way since the night of the autopsy when the Secret Service refused to let the doctors view the clothing evidence.

This no-fly zone over the physical evidence has been enforced by the US Gov't, the mainstream media, and Pet Theorist "expert" researchers.

It needs to be pushed back upon.

That's not the point.  They autopsists were correct about the low, shallow back wound, a fact the Fox 5 photo obfuscates.

Disproving the SBT is no big deal -- a 6 year old could do it in under a minute.

Debunking the Magic Bullet theory doesn't debunk the Single Bullet Theory.

 

 

There was a shot to the back, which had no exit wound that would make the throat wound an exit wound as in the "Magic Bullet Theory".  The throat wound was an entrance wound which the doctors used to perform a tracheotomy.  So, Kennedy was shot four times.  Once in the back, once in the throat.  Two shots from the back, two shots from the front.  This is completely consistent with Jonny Roselli's statement, "The first shot came from the Grassy Knoll and went through the windshield of JFK's limousine, hitting him in the throat.  The second and third shots came from gunman Charles Nicoletti, a Giancana hit man, who was shooting from the third floor of the Dal-Tex building behind JFK."  Roselli claimed the second shot hit JFK in the back and the third shot hit Connally.  Finally, according to Roselli, the fourth shot fired and the second shot from the grassy knoll was the fatal headshot that killed JFK.  At some point, however, Roselli claims the kill shot came from the storm drain with a .45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×