The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rich Pope

Corsi's Book

Good Day to everyone!  I don't know how the weather is where you all live, but we are getting our butt's kicked by the heat.

Okay, has anyone read Jerome Corsi's book on JFK?  If so, what do you think?

RIch

14 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

I have. nothing new in Corsi's book. mainly rehashing what is already known in the record. ok for beginners  

From the Vazakas article:

<quote on>

It consists of seven chapters plus a conclusion at the end, followed by notes and index. Chapters one, two and three deal mostly with a micro-study of the case, like ballistics, trajectories, witnesses, the grassy knoll, medical evidence and, in general, the crime scenes of the Kennedy and Tippit murders.>

Lawrence, how does Corsi refer to the back wound? 

Does he push the Fox 5 autopsy photo, or the clothing defects/death certificate/contemporaneous written notes of 3 Feds/consensus witness testimony of T3 back wound?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:19 PM, James DiEugenio said:

RICH:

You may be new to this.  But whenever you are in doubt about a book, go to Kennedys and King.  We review most of the major efforts.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/corsi-jerome-who-really-killed-kennedy

James,

As usual I have to thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  You're a good friend.  

Rich

I've only read the chapter on the magic bullet in Corsi's book.  He does an excellent job debunking that theory.  

5 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

I've only read the chapter on the magic bullet in Corsi's book.  He does an excellent job debunking that theory.  

So where does he place the back wound?

Cliff,

Corsi points out that because the ER team at Parkland focused exclusively on stabilizing vital signs, they did not turn over the President's body, and therefore did not notice another bullet wound (or wounds) located in the President's upper back.  

He considers this one of the most incredible foul-ups in medical history.

In my book, I point out that there was a shallow wound to Kenney's back.  One which could be traced by sticking your little finger into it.  There was no exit point for this shot.

Related image

33 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Cliff,

Corsi points out that because the ER team at Parkland focused exclusively on stabilizing vital signs, they did not turn over the President's body, and therefore did not notice another bullet wound (or wounds) located in the President's upper back.  

He considers this one of the most incredible foul-ups in medical history.

So he doesn't take a stand on the location of the back wound?

33 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

In my book, I point out that there was a shallow wound to Kenney's back.  One which could be traced by sticking your little finger into it.  There was no exit point for this shot.

Related image

The problem is this photo was not prepared according to proper autopsy protocol, has no chain of possession, depicts a wound 2 inches from the bullet holes in the clothes.

It is an infallible, ironclad LAW of clothing design that casual body movement makes fractions of an inch of clothing "ease."

It was impossible for the bullet holes in JFK's clothes to align with the T1 wound in the provably fake Fox 5 photo.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I never said anything about the hole in the clothing matching the hole in Kennedy's back and neither does Corsi.  What I did say is that the hole is a shallow wound with no point of exit.

Yet we also know that Gerald Ford admitted to moving the hole in the clothing so that it would be more consistent with Arlen Specter's "Magic Bullet" theory to work.

MMFA investigates: Who is Jerome Corsi, co-author of Swift Boat Vets ...

Aug 6, 2004 - ... of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth's new attack ad on Kerry's service in Vietnam. ... Corsiasserted that, in 1971, Kerry's anti-war activism amounted to a proclamation by him ... As Media Matters for America has noted, Kerry was quoted ... CORSI: Think the liberal press will ever let out that these 2 were lovers ...

57 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

I never said anything about the hole in the clothing matching the hole in Kennedy's back and neither does Corsi. 

I'm not surprised -- Corsi is another fake "expert."

The JFK assassination may be the only murder case in history where the physical evidence is systemically ignored -- not only by the government and the mainstream media, but by the Master Class "experts".

What I did say is that the hole is a shallow wound with no point of exit.

That's a fact!

But citing that fact isn't enough. 

At T3 the back wound was too low to associate with the throat wound and the hairline fracture of the right T1 transverse process, which could only have been created by a shot to the throat from the front.

Pet Theorists who want to deny the throat entrance wound in the favor of a fragment exit scenario refuse to acknowledge the T3 wound.

These Pet Theorists are no better than Lone Nutters in my book.

Yet we also know that Gerald Ford admitted to moving the hole in the clothing so that it would be more consistent with Arlen Specter's "Magic Bullet" theory to work.

But folks are impossibly moving the bullet holes in the clothing in order to make the Fox 5 back of the head autopsy photo to work.

By citing Fox 5 you're doing what Gerald Ford did.

Dude, you need to simmer down.  It's not the end of the world.  So the doctors at Parkland missed the back wound and the doctors at Bethesda missed the tracheotomy as an entrance wound.  People make mistakes.

My point is that Corsi does a fantastic job of debunking the Magic Bullet theory in his book.  

13 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Dude, you need to simmer down.  It's not the end of the world.

Sure it is.  Obfuscating the throat entrance/T3 back wounds is the core mission of the JFKA cover-up.

It has been this way since the night of the autopsy when the Secret Service refused to let the doctors view the clothing evidence.

This no-fly zone over the physical evidence has been enforced by the US Gov't, the mainstream media, and Pet Theorist "expert" researchers.

It needs to be pushed back upon.

So the doctors at Parkland missed the back wound and the doctors at Bethesda missed the tracheotomy as an entrance wound.  People make mistakes. 

That's not the point.  They autopsists were correct about the low, shallow back wound, a fact the Fox 5 photo obfuscates.

My point is that Corsi does a fantastic job of debunking the Magic Bullet theory in his book.  

Disproving the SBT is no big deal -- a 6 year old could do it in under a minute.

Debunking the Magic Bullet theory doesn't debunk the Single Bullet Theory.

Edited by Cliff Varnell