The Education Forum

Guess, a foreign source has the very exact same value of a USA source

OK, I am tired. Stop believing the USA are the center of the world - they are not. And guess, JFK himself was the one best believing the USA are not the center of the world. Same for RFK. Instead of criticizing a source because it is a foreign source, spend your energy in a far better way: learning a foreign language, for example, just like I learned English and Italian. The truth on the assassination of JFK can come from wherever in the world, not just from the United States of America. In fact, Jim Garrison was grateful to the Italian journalists of Paese Sera for learning Clay Shaw was a CMC member and what that means. Thank you 

Edited by Paz Marverde

• Paz Marverde changed the title to Guess, a foreign source has the very exact same value of a USA source

Is it your opinion that the murder/removal of JFK conceptually began with domestic or foreign opponents?

Personally, I subscribe to the thinking or logic that, just because some prominent researchers believe that the plan to execute JFK began with domestic opponents does not necessarily mean that said researchers believe that the “USA are the center of the world” but that those who murdered or desired the death of JFK probably believed that the U.S was the center of the world politically and that JFK sought to disrupt or change that potentially terrible way of thinking and believing (researchers please correct me if I am in error with my thinking here).

I’d like to also add that there are many researchers who are indeed looking (and some have been for decades) outside of the U.S, indeed one must in order to solve this deeply complex puzzle so I am not sure what your complaint is when one is genuinely aware of the facts.

I’ve observed numerous single assassin theories that, even still, consider it a domestic plot regardless, albeit planned and executed by a single individual and that shows a kind of consistency as well: the plot, be it by a lone assassin and a conspiracy, was, at the very least, planned or conceived domestically. Foreign involvement is (logically) secondary.

Paz you better believe also.....that if JFK would have survived that mortal attack on his physical body, believe me...I do not believe in the slightest that his first suspicion would’ve  been foreign opponents.....he was far too wise for that.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

I believe Paz is expressing frustration about the critical and investigative community focusing on US based or US centric critics, researchers and investigators. She is suggesting that there is much more to be seen and discovered in, say, Italian, French etc., sources, newspapers, articles, documents. 

While she also, generally, expresses a foreign based, or foreign directed plot, elsewhere, in other posts, here she is speaking specifically at research and investigation that is limited by uni-lingual (American) speakers and readers, and myopic (domestic USA) research.

If you look through the back threads, Paz, you'll find that the membership has paid a great deal of attention to, and written a lot of discussion of, French, German, British, Canadian, and Russian primary sources and historical research, just to name the origins I remember.  A lot of attention has been given to Michele Metta's work, thanks in no small part to yourself.  I think members are just anxiously awaiting the work's completion and translation.

Edited by David Andrews

22 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

I believe Paz is expressing frustration about the critical and investigative community focusing on US based or US centric critics, researchers and investigators. She is suggesting that there is much more to be seen and discovered in, say, Italian, French etc., sources, newspapers, articles, documents. 

While she also, generally, expresses a foreign based, or foreign directed plot, elsewhere, in other posts, here she is speaking specifically at research and investigation that is limited by uni-lingual (American) speakers and readers, and myopic (domestic USA) research.

Michael, thank you very much. You expressed perfectly and exactly what I mean and feel

22 hours ago, David Andrews said:

A lot of attention has been given to Michele Metta's work, thanks in no small part to yourself.  I think members are just anxiously awaiting the work's completion and translation.

Thank you, David. And I am very happy for this. For some, it's like you said. At the very same time, there are unfortunately others judging it as something without importance. "Who is this Chilean talking of Italian sources?", is, more or less, what they express. I am angry at that

Jack had touched people’s hearts beyond America’s shores, as I would frequently be reminded during my wanderings over the next five decades. The desolation evoked by his death was global. In nearly every nation, highways, businesses, factories, schools, and colleges closed. Radio and TV stations worldwide suspended advertising. Airplanes were grounded. Professional sports teams canceled contests. Sixty thousand Germans carrying torches flooded the square beside Rathaus Schöneberg, the former city hall for West Berlin where Jack had given his “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech. Three days later, the German government renamed it John-F-Kennedy-Platz. In Iran, every school, government office, and business shut down for days as the nation mourned. William Manchester reported that a Kalahari bushman walked ten miles to the U.S. embassy in Botswana and told the consul general, “I’ve lost a friend.” In Kenya, Masai warriors held a tribal feast of mourning. The British prime minister described his nation as enduring convulsions of pain, and London teamsters who had never seen Jack roamed the streets in tears. In Greece all traffic stopped during the mass; Germany banned cars from the Autobahn. Traffic in New York also came to a halt, and trains stopped on their tracks across the country. Greyhound buses pulled over. The Soviet Union’s deputy premier Anastas Mikoyan, the ruthless Bolshevik, burst into tears when Jackie said to him, after the funeral, “Please tell Mr. Chairman President that I know he and my husband worked together for a peaceful world and now he and you must carry out my husband’s work.”

Paz...

Yet at the same time JFK is pitching peace... he is still backing the Castro/Cuba sabotage/assassination plans.

He was beloved and admired as this was the first POTUS in decades who brought elegance and grace to the White House, as well as being of the NEW and NEXT generation...

You must watch MADMEN to get a flavor for the times...  Even JFK projected a created image of the 1960's man.... and in truth, Jackie elevated the White House in the era of television's beginning like no other....

WHO KILLED KENNEDY? by Thomas Buchannan comes from the articles published in France I believe, and was one of the first good books on the assassination...   I found a used hardcover first edition some years ago that I cherish....

The ethnocentricity of the US people, myself included, does tend to discount things from outside the USA...  but both Google Translate now, I hope we can do more research as you suggest.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:40 PM, Paz Marverde said:

Stop believing the USA are the center of the world - they are not

Yet, IMHO, the Council on Foreign Relations in NYC comes about as close to the center of the universe as it gets...

19 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

The ethnocentricity of the US people, myself included, does tend to discount things from outside the USA...  but both Google Translate now, I hope we can do more research as you suggest.

David, 

I really appreciate people able to be self-critical. Thank you. You are very different from some others here

On every continent, I’ve seen his likeness—in huts in Africa and Latin America; on wallpaper, plates, and woven blankets hanging over mantels in Italy and Ireland; and in the offices of local politicians and heads of state. Anti-American mobs ran Vice President Richard Nixon out of Latin America during his goodwill tour in 1958. Likewise, in 1958, President Eisenhower had to cancel his trip to Asia because of anti-American rioting. All that changed during Jack’s presidency. When I visited Poland and Germany in 1964 with my father and mother, the crowds, numbering in the hundreds of thousands, waved American flags. They were hungry for American leadership because they knew that John F. Kennedy understood the difference between leadership and bullying, and they trusted America, looking to it for moral authority, security, and inspiration.