The Education Forum

Evidence of collaboration between Garrison and RFK?

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:53 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I heard RFK Jr. address this, without naming Sheridan. It’s in one of the recent posted video interviews, I think the one Paz posted. If I recall this correctly, he lays the blame for Sheridan’s actions not on RFK but on NBC. Is there really any proof that RFK sent Sheridan to stop Garrison? Without that proof it becomes a logical mistake - RFK sends Sheridan, ergo Sheridan’s actions were with RFK’s approval. 

Zero proof. Joan Mellen alleges this in her Garrison book, but  I have been told she hated RFK so that may explain this allegation.  Sheridan was CIA so you can guess who sent him to sabotage JG. 

EDIT:  Once again Jim D. corrects the record with facts.  David Talbot was still a newbie on this case when he was writing Brothers.  I think he would no longer be so quick to give Sheridan a pass.

Edited by Dawn Meredith
to add a comment

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the logic Larry?  Why would Bobby have to be briefed on the plots if he knew about them already?

The Inspector's General Report... and the Church Committee's report dealing with assassinations... are both quite clear on this point.  For instance then the former report was analyzing the published details of a Drew Pearson-Jack Anderson 1967 leak about the Castro plots, it labeled the Pearson-Anderson insinuation about Robert Kennedy's "approval" of the plots as "not true".  The Assassinations, p. 327

Bobby Kennedy Jr's book is good on this.  Because today, due to the ARRB, we have the testimony on the co author of the IG Report.  He gave a lot more details about this issue especially about the attitude of Richard Helms toward his report.  Bill Davy did a very nice job summing up his testimony at that You Tube conference that is online from VMI.  In fact, in the report he actually asks rhetorically if the CIA can use presidential approval as deniability and he wires not in this case.

Lisa Pease will have even more info on this in her upocking RFK book.  That should seal the deal.