The Education Forum

American Pravda: The JFK Assassination – What Happened

Is this, the Ron Unz who ran for governor.?

Interesting the contacts he had in media who told him the same thing he thought about the JFK case later.  

Yes, a great revelation toward the truth article that brings many of the most highly regarded conspiracy facts into a single, clear and well lighted focus.

Here is a writer who doubted the conspiracy conclusion and research and books and researchers themselves, until he finally started reading just a few highly regarded conspiracy books and couldn't help but see they made more sense than the Warren Commission findings.

A must read for any person wanting to know more about the JFK and RFK events and the cumulative massive mountain of conspiracy research facts as reported by extremely intelligent and grounded writers versus, and so contrary to the WC Lone Gunman finding.

Edited by Joe Bauer

13 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Here is a writer who doubted the conspiracy c

It's the glimmer of hope in the whole sad saga - that people will care enough to read and study and think and question authority. I sometimes think it is hopeless, but then such an article rekindles the flame.

2 hours ago, Robert Harper said:

It's the glimmer of hope in the whole sad saga - that people will care enough to read and study and think and question authority. I sometimes think it is hopeless, but then such an article rekindles the flame.

Robert - Exactly.

A Part II has been posted, with Unz favouring LBJ/Israel as top suspects.

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-jfk-assassination-part-ii-who-did-it/

The first part received over one thousand comments - which is large for that site and another indication that popular interest in the topics remains high. Within these comments, the same crusty debates over the evidence occur, although claims to the authority of Bugliosi (and his 1400 page book no one will ever read) always get slapped down by informed commenters. The only other LN debating point that carries limited traction is versions of "the first shot occurred at Z-160." But, as appears in these comments, that talking point dissolves against the simplest and easiest counter argument: JFK was shot in the back, not the neck. 

Interesting.  One wonders if the first three-quarters of the text of parts 1 and 2 are a set-up ("I used to believe there was no conspiracy...but now, folks...") for the big bang of the fourth-quarter round-up of sources implicating Israel in the assassination. 

The tip-off for me was  the review of the book on the USS Liberty, an incident that Unz - or his ghostwriter - relates to the assassination only through the dim suggestion that LBJ's culpability gave the Israelis leverage to blackmail the US into a standdown and a hush job. 

Just sayin'...  A dressed-up goose is a propa' ganda'. 

Edited by David Andrews

I’ll always remember seeing the newly minted editor of The NY Times being interviewed and somehow the Kennedy assassination came up. He said:

”I always thought there was something fishy about that assassination.”

Did the interviewer follow up with more questions? Did the Times ever do an investigative piece or even look at any new evidence that challenged the WR?

Of course not.

Edited by Mike Kilroy

7 hours ago, Mike Kilroy said:

Did the Times ever do an investigative piece or even look at any new evidence that challenged the WR?

The Times never looked at the old evidence demolishing the WR.

Edited by Cliff Varnell