The Education Forum
Rich Pope

Alternative Assassins (names)

Paul,

I noted that in my post above. 

These are the ones that RIvele named.

That is all that is relevant to the point.

Where he got those names that differ from Rivele is incumbent upon him to show why they are different and where he got them. 

19 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

There are so many ways you can find this.  And there was more than one British source for it.

But you don't even bother to look.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=mqNdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Bl0NAAAAIBAJ&pg=1234%2C4995432

This is the last piece of research I do for you.

I mentioned four people and your article addressed only one of them.  You call this research?  If this is research, I don't want any of yours.  When I look, and I do, I find many links verifying the Corsicans I mentioned.  The article you just linked to is a joke.  It doesn't help your cause at all.

Rich

9 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Jim - these Frenchman are not the same names as Rich is naming. 

To be clear, I agree with you that the names of the shooters are not as important as who engineered the plot. I also agree that limiting the coup plotters to Mafia is BS. 

Paul,

James is rude and is now on ignore.  I name people and he insults me, saying I didn't do any research and then hits me with an article that doesn't even address who I'm referring to.  

The reason that I never named anyone should be for obvious reasons. Shooters from JM Wave? Gee, I wonder who hired them? And who had the horse power to move a military sniper from South East Asia and then get him back?

About as hard to solve as an episode from "Murder She Wrote".

1 hour ago, Evan Marshall said:

The reason that I never named anyone should be for obvious reasons. Shooters from JM Wave? Gee, I wonder who hired them? And who had the horse power to move a military sniper from South East Asia and then get him back?

About as hard to solve as an episode from "Murder She Wrote".

hehe

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

Again once we know the why the who is easier and less critical than the why.

I just want to make the point that Spartacus-educational.com says Jean Souetre WAS in Dallas the day of the assassination.

Lucien Sarti was also in Dallas the day of the assassination.

RIch

Edited by Rich Pope

1 hour ago, Evan Marshall said:

So was Richard Nixon!

Even,

Indeed, however I don't recall Richard Nixon being a trained assassin.

Rich

1 minute ago, Steve Thomas said:

Evan,

Spartacus-educational.com does not say Jean-Rene Souetre was in Dallas on the 22nd.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKmertz.htm

Steve Thomas

Again,

Another xxxx.  Look here...

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKdavis.htm

See the sentence that reads, "Later it was revealed that Davis was helped to escape from the Moroccan prison by a CIA agent known as QJ/WIN (probably Jean Souetre who was in Dallas when Kennedy was assassinated)."

So, Steve Thomas.  You are now ignored for spreading misinformation.

Rich

I learned over 65 years ago the real danger of ego, Perhaps if all those who believe there was a conspiracy could bite their tongues and we could accomplish something. If the final answer is that I was wrong and it was done by some one else that would be fine by me.

8 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

I learned over 65 years ago the real danger of ego, Perhaps if all those who believe there was a conspiracy could bite their tongues and we could accomplish something. If the final answer is that I was wrong and it was done by some one else that would be fine by me.

Evan,

The government itself has already ruled it a conspiracy.  Do you want yet another investigation? 

Jump to search

350px-House_Select_Committee_on_Assassin

Meeting of the House Select Committee on Assassinations

"The United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) was established in 1976 to investigate the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. The HSCA completed its investigation in 1978 and issued its final report the following year, concluding that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy."

13 minutes ago, Evan Marshall said:

The government could not find a venereal disease in a House of Ill Repute!

Evan,

Well, you're entitled to your opinion of course.  But I know that one man could not have planned, coordinated and executed the assassination of the President of the United States all by himself.  If only one more person helped in any way, that's a conspiracy.  The FBI declared that the Carcano LHO was supposed to have used was not in good firing condition.  No one using that rifle could have hit the President in the condition it was in.  So there had to be another rifle and thus, another shooter.  That spells conspiracy.