The Education Forum
Rich Pope

Alternative Assassins (names)

22 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

The reason that I never named anyone should be for obvious reasons. Shooters from JM Wave? Gee, I wonder who hired them? And who had the horse power to move a military sniper from South East Asia and then get him back?

About as hard to solve as an episode from "Murder She Wrote".

An educated guess would be military. Maybe the head of the DIA. A joint CIA-DIA op.

People keep looking for a conspiracy the size of the population of a major city. I'm convinced it was  small and tight.

8 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

People keep looking for a conspiracy the size of the population of a major city. I'm convinced it was  small and tight.

Evan,

I'm sorry.  I thought that you were saying there was no conspiracy.  My apologies.  Yes, it was small and tight.  I agree with you totally.  The larger the circle, the more loose ends you have to take care of.  So, if we are keeping it small and tight, we might have:

1. LBJ/Ed Clark

2.  Cord Meyer

3.  William Harvey (who recruited the assassins which included Lucien Sarti)

4.  David Morales

5.  David Atlee Phillips

6.  Malcolm Wallace

7.  David Ferrie (to fly the Corsicans out of the country with the exception of Sarti who fled to Mexico).

8.  J. Edgar Hoover (Cover-up)

All of these have been proven to be involved.  And, this constitutes a tight circle of people.  Small and tight.

Rich

Posted (edited)

Rich - the Skorzeny Papers names Souetre as the point man for the hit team.

Edited by Paul Brancato

39 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Rich - the Skorzeny Papers names Souetre as the point man for the hit team.

Paul,

That makes sense.  He's one of the 4 Corsicans I listed as shooters.  Do you believe the Mafia didn't have any shooters present?  William Harvey said he didn't want to use Sicilians because it would lead back to the mob.  What are your thoughts?

Rich

Souetre was French. You might find that book interesting. 

1 minute ago, Paul Brancato said:

Paul,

I've seen it on Amazon.  I was nervous about getting it because I thought it would lead me down another rabbit hole.  I'll get it anyway.  

Rich

None of the above has been proven to my satisfaction and people can surmise all they want to, but I don't see the wisdom of involving people with checkered pasts who have all sorts of other crimes hanging over their head. When I mean small and tight, I mean less than 30 and none of them politicians who would sell their mothers into a whore house if it was to their benefit.

On 6/24/2018 at 5:32 PM, Rich Pope said:

There were two times where the president's limo almost came to a complete stop.  The turn onto Elm is one.  The driver was embarrassed because he almost went up onto the curb.  And right before the fatal head shot, where the driver again almost came to a complete stop.  I'm not the best shot in the world but I could have hit Kennedy from the Dal-Tex building while he was trying to turn onto Elm and I could also hit him from the Grassy Knoll while his limo was almost non-moving at all.  Now NO ONE could have made ANY of the shots using the Carcano because the scope was misaligned.

Rich,

I'm in no way impugning your skill with a rifle.  But are you trained to fire from a high position?  Because that's one of the things that so many people thinking about the shooting in this case don't understand.  Shooting at a significant downward angle with a rifle sighted for a level shot will cause you to miss high.  Every time.

Which I think may explain the Tague shot . . .

Rifle skills on the range are fine, but I suggest that shooting at people and I speak from personal experience here is a whole different thing.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Michael Cross said:

Rich,

I'm in no way impugning your skill with a rifle.  But are you trained to fire from a high position?  Because that's one of the things that so many people thinking about the shooting in this case don't understand.  Shooting at a significant downward angle with a rifle sighted for a level shot will cause you to miss high.  Every time.

Which I think may explain the Tague shot . . .

Michael,

Notice I never mentioned shooting from the TSBD.  Both places where I said I could have hit Kennedy were not high angle shots. There was a shooter in the Dal-Tex Building on the 3rd floor and there were two shooters behind the Grassy Knoll.  The only high angle shot would have been Malcolm Wallace from the 6th floor of the TSBD, at the complete other end of the building where people place Oswald.  And I might add, Wallace had the rifle skills to make the shot.

Rich

Edited by Rich Pope

On 6/28/2018 at 9:26 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Paul,

Ever consider Souetre as QJ-Win?

5 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Paul,

Ever consider Souetre as QJ-Win?

I’ve considered it but think it more likely he was contracted by QJWIN.

So now we're going to accept the word of a Nazi? And what's fixation on French  assassins? This country is and has been full of skilled rifle men.