The Education Forum

Gifts from uncle Malcolm.

Guest Bart Kamp

I made a few posts in different threads, but now I have been sent quite a few different things which I shall post in here accordingly.

http://www.prayer-man.com/gifts-from-uncle-malcolm-part-4/

Shanklin to Sorrels and handing over a list of photographers around the crime scene. The list is missing of course.

Doorway Man discussed with Bill Shelley and Roy Truly.

Oswald’s description over the police radio, most interesting doc.

http://www.prayer-man.com/gifts-from-uncle-malcolm-part-5/

HSCA Sidney A Martin 210877.

Richard Randolph Carr-Handwritten FBI Statement 030264.

James Files.

James Malley.

Walter E Nelson.

Edited by Bart Kamp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

I made a few posts in different threads, but now I have been sent quite a few different things which I shall post in here accordingly.

Shanklin to Sorrels and handing over a list of photographers around the crime scene. The list is missing of course.

Doorway Man discussed with Bill Shelley and Roy Truly.

Bart,

Here is Gemberling's report of 11/30/63 referred to in your post.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10406&search=Gemberling_11%2F30%2F63#relPageId=15&tab=page

page 12.

The FBI interview with Brennan was taken by Agents Gaston Thompson and Robert Lish and dictated on 11/22/63. In it, Brennan stated that he attended a lineup on 11/22 where he described the shooter. The report itself was transcribed on 11/23.

How could the report be dictated on 11/22 and Brennan said he attended a lineup on 11/22, when he supposedly didn't attend a lineup until 7:30 PM on 11/23?

This FBI report is bogus.

Steve Thomas

7 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Bart,

My jaw dropped when I read Shanklin's memo to the file in your post. It's page 2 of Shanklin's report about two thirds of the way down the document you posted.

Fritz did not want to send out a description of Oswald for fear or tipping Oswald off that they were coming for him.

"Fritz stated that he placed no stock whatsoever in the broadcast at 12:43 PM concerning a description of a white male, 5'10", 165 pounds individual who was allegedly carrying a rifle..."

What the hell does that mean?

Did Fritz believe that the broadcast itself was fraudulent - perhaps inserted into the transcript later?

Did he take no stock in the description?

If he believed that the broadcast originated with Sawyer, did he believe that Sawyer made it up, and shows some kind of tension between Fritz and Sawyer?

What an extraordinary statement by Fritz!

Steve Thomas

Hang on...  if that's NOT SHELLEY next to LOVELADY and to the EAST..  where is he?

I thought we found a woman behind both of these men, under LOVELADY's left ear.

And Frasier is still nowhere near where he claimed he was...

Mr. BALL - When you stood out on the front looking at the parade, where was Shelley standing and where was Lovelady standing with reference to you? 
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, see, I was standing, like I say, one step down from the top, and Mr. Shelley was standing, you know, back from the top step and over toward the side of the wall there. See, he was standing right over there, and then Billy was a couple of steps down from me over toward more the wall also. 

"ALSO" ?? Frasier is saying that SHELLEY is by the same wall LOVELADY is... no?  Is there ANY EVIDENCE that Frasier was on those stairs prior to the shooting?

"One step from the top" - you think he was hiding himself in the EAST corner of the landing?...  and as I've posted... when does LOVELADY move from the WEST side to the center?

Edited by David Josephs

The quality of A6 in the newspapers in those days was dreadful compared to the one we all are looking at, sure Shelley was not in the pic as clear as he is now.

Yeah Steve, told ya it was interesting ;)

But Fritz did more of such remarks, telling the ACLU why Oswald had not spoken to a lawyer yet was cos they were busy interrogating him, line-ups pix etc..... muhahahaha.

Here is part 5

http://www.prayer-man.com/gifts-from-uncle-malcolm-part-5/

HSCA Sidney A Martin 210877.

Richard Randolph Carr-Handwritten FBI Statement 030264.

James Files.

James Malley.

Walter E Nelson.

MALLEY is one interesting person... and hardly given the time of time....

Mr. McDONALD. Who was directing the investigation in Dallas? 
Mr. MALLEY. It was under the overall direction of the SAC, Gordon Shanklin. 
Mr. McDONALD. What role did you play? 
Mr. MALLEY. I was supposed to oversee the entire thing, to make sure that the Bureau's interests were properly looked after, to make sure that there were no unnecessary delays on anything, and that everything possible was done to find out exactly what the correct facts were. 

and there were 2 other FBI supervisors who were sent to DALLAS who hardly ever get mentioned:  Richard ROGGE and Fletcher THOMPSON

In November 1963, Mr. Thompson was dispatched from Washington, D.C. to Dallas, Texas and assigned to prepare the first investigative report of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Mr. Thompson served as an Inspector and at the time of his retirement in 1975, he was Assistant Director of the FBI, and was in charge of the Bureau’s largest division.

Mr. McDONALD. Mr. Malley, I am going to read to you from a memorandum that was prepared by Walter Jenkins to President Johnson--Mr. Blakey also referred to it in his narration--the memorandum reflecting a phone call with J. Edgar Hoover, and the memorandum is dated November 24, 1963, two days after the assassination. The pertinent paragraph quoting Mr. Hoover states: "The thing that I am concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin." 
What would your comments be on that? We are talking about two days after the assassination. This is probably being written contemporaneously with your arriving in Dallas. 
Mr. MALLEY. Not having talked to Mr. Hoover, I certainly am not in a position to say what was going on in his mind. I can give you my interpretation of what he would have meant by it. That would simply mean that because of such a crime of that magnitude, he was talking to either the President or Jenkins, whichever it was, saying that the public needs to be settled down. 
As far as saying that Oswald is the man and nobody else, I don't think you can take that interpretation from such a one sentence remark such as that.  { :huh: }
Mr. MCDONALD. I am looking at a memo dated November 26, 1963, from Mr. Evans to Mr. Belmont and it is titled "The Assassination of President Kennedy," and it says--this is dated 4 days later, "From the facts disclosed in our investigation, there is no question that we can submit in our report convincing evidence, beyond any doubt, showing Oswald was the man who killed President Kennedy." 
Then at the bottom of this page there is handwriting, which has been identified as Mr. Hoover's. And in the last line Mr. Evans is 
making reference that a case of this magnitude cannot be fully investigated in a week's time. And Mr. Hoover has written underneath, "just how long do you estimate it will take." 
Then under that he went on to write, "it seems to me we have the basic facts now." 

Again, we are 4 days after the assassination. You were in Dallas at the time. 
Mr. MALLEY. I don't recall that I was asked by anyone how long it was going to take. If I had been I would have told them I had no idea because of the magnitude of what needed to be done in Dallas alone, not counting anything that might go on elsewhere.

Edited by David Josephs

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

image.thumb.png.522c7629915bb0128248ac06a976ab9b.png

Hang on...  if that's NOT SHELLEY next to LOVELADY and to the EAST..  where is he?

I thought we found a woman behind both of these men, under LOVELADY's left ear.

And Frasier is still nowhere near where he claimed he was...

Mr. BALL - When you stood out on the front looking at the parade, where was Shelley standing and where was Lovelady standing with reference to you? 
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, see, I was standing, like I say, one step down from the top, and Mr. Shelley was standing, you know, back from the top step and over toward the side of the wall there. See, he was standing right over there, and then Billy was a couple of steps down from me over toward more the wall also. 

"ALSO" ?? Frasier is saying that SHELLEY is by the same wall LOVELADY is... no?  Is there ANY EVIDENCE that Frasier was on those stairs prior to the shooting?

"One step from the top" - you think he was hiding himself in the EAST corner of the landing?...  and as I've posted... when does LOVELADY move from the WEST side to the center?

1256771388_Altgensdoorwayblowup-colorized-whyisntFrazierintheimagelikethis.thumb.jpg.902d30eba2627fca5a5036ac640fb72d.jpg

Because Shelley stood in front of Wed and in Darnell Shelley had left the steps already.

Lovelady gone as well.

Otis Williams gone.

Edited by Bart Kamp

Request from Malcolm, if anyone knows about this please let us know.

THX!

Bruce Solie interview which was done by the HSCA prior to his Security Classified Testimony which I already have, there may have been a further interview or even a second session of testimony,the records are not exactly clear on this; also the Director of Security,Robert Gambino was also interviewed by the HSCA,I have the notes from the interview but the actual interview was absent the files....he was remarkably frank and open according to the notes and it would be great to see the actual interview.

Edited by Bart Kamp

4 hours ago, David Josephs said:

MALLEY is one interesting person... and hardly given the time of time....

Mr. McDONALD. Who was directing the investigation in Dallas? 
Mr. MALLEY. It was under the overall direction of the SAC, Gordon Shanklin. 
Mr. McDONALD. What role did you play? 
Mr. MALLEY. I was supposed to oversee the entire thing, to make sure that the Bureau's interests were properly looked after, to make sure that there were no unnecessary delays on anything, and that everything possible was done to find out exactly what the correct facts were. 

and there were 2 other FBI supervisors who were sent to DALLAS who hardly ever get mentioned:  Richard ROGGE and Fletcher THOMPSON

HSCA testimony of James Malley

Vol. 3 pp 462 - 512

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=954&relPageId=466

Steve Thomas

On 6/26/2018 at 6:28 PM, Ty Carpenter said:

I'm currently reading the PDF "HSCA Sidney A Martin 210877". Is this new info., or has this report been seen before? I have never seen it.

Same here Ty, not seen it before hence posting it.

22 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

HSCA testimony of James Malley

Vol. 3 pp 462 - 512

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=954&relPageId=466

Steve Thomas

Thanks for this Steve, I have passed this on.

On 6/26/2018 at 9:18 AM, Bart Kamp said:

Request from Malcolm, if anyone knows about this please let us know.

THX!

Bruce Solie interview which was done by the HSCA prior to his Security Classified Testimony which I already have, there may have been a further interview or even a second session of testimony,the records are not exactly clear on this; also the Director of Security,Robert Gambino was also interviewed by the HSCA,I have the notes from the interview but the actual interview was absent the files....he was remarkably frank and open according to the notes and it would be great to see the actual interview.

Hey Barto, would it be....somehow possible I get the Solie Security Classified Testimony and Gambino’s notes? Thanks regardless to you and MB.