The Education Forum

Gifts from uncle Malcolm.

Guest Bart Kamp

B. A. Copland,

Thanks for your response.  I first noticed something was wrong with the visual record 2016 in Dealey Plaza when I saw that Altgens 5 had been photo edited.  What was being covered up with the changes in Altgens 5?  What was the real story?  Those were some of the questions.  As more and more material begin to show up as photo edited or contradicted what was seen in other visual records a major assassination coverup was revealed.  That's the extent of the work that I have been doing.

I first posted some of this material on the forum and met biased, violent controversy in some incidents of the vilest kind.  So, I decided to drop out and post this material else where.  I created my own website that was not as successful as I would have liked but, really successful enough.  The material on the site, about 50+ articles, has went out to almost every country in the world.  That surprised me. 

The reason I am letting the site expire is that it has accomplished its purpose.  It was a way to express what I was finding without harassment and ridicule. Towards the end I was just writing filler so that the readers would have something to read.  I have copies of all the materials used there so letting the site go is not a big problem.  The expense of running the site was marginal and really did not enter into any decision making.

The 19th is the last day of the site.  Anyone can take the material there and do whatever they want with it.  Just copy and paste into a MSWord doc and you have the article. 

I had a lot of fun writing the articles there because they were so radical.  It is the most radical Kennedy Assassination Theory going.  It is not radical and challenging because I wanted it to be.  It is radical because that is what the evidence I accumulated over time says.  For instance, the AMIPA shows a significantly different view of the Kennedy Assassination than any other film in Dealey Plaza.  I think I have went further than Jack White and exposed lots of things that people for 54 years didn't consider, missed, or on the other hand ignored because it didn't fit their beliefs.

I'm glad you enjoyed that.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:55 AM, Bart Kamp said:

Do me a favour and create your own thread.

Thank you.

Ah, well, so much for that.  I skip over most of some posters posts, otherwise so much wasted time.  Always glad to read yours, Ron.

Maybe I should tell Uncle Malcolm thanks for a memory maybe better left forgotten?  I'm talking about the Romer letter.  I have to admit that at one point in time I wondered if Jimmy Sutton might really have some kind of inside information in his hidden catch waiting his release.  Hard to believe this was only ten years ago.  I guess I've become a bit more pessimistic, cynical and critical.  I could never accept the last minute taking the briefcase to the grassy knoll shooting JFK and walking away part.  A little too incredulous.  Though I bought the book and read it and saw Jim Marrs interviewing him on video, a little hard to swallow ultimately.  Then I believe Mr. Marrs reached a point where he washed his hands of the whole business so to speak if I remember right.

Looking back I wonder if it wasn't a Operation Mockingbird project.  The story pushes credulity.  An uneducated, unknown inmate (per Romer) creates this story un assisted?  I know some prisons have some internet access and almost unlimited library loan access to books but I can't believe Sutton/Files dreamed this up on his own.  I have to wonder if Dankbarr wasn't a paid asset.   

On 8/16/2018 at 8:01 PM, John Butler said:

B. A. Copland,

Thanks for your response.  I first noticed something was wrong with the visual record 2016 in Dealey Plaza when I saw that Altgens 5 had been photo edited.  What was being covered up with the changes in Altgens 5?  What was the real story?  Those were some of the questions.  As more and more material begin to show up as photo edited or contradicted what was seen in other visual records a major assassination coverup was revealed.  That's the extent of the work that I have been doing.

I first posted some of this material on the forum and met biased, violent controversy in some incidents of the vilest kind.  So, I decided to drop out and post this material else where.  I created my own website that was not as successful as I would have liked but, really successful enough.  The material on the site, about 50+ articles, has went out to almost every country in the world.  That surprised me. 

The reason I am letting the site expire is that it has accomplished its purpose.  It was a way to express what I was finding without harassment and ridicule. Towards the end I was just writing filler so that the readers would have something to read.  I have copies of all the materials used there so letting the site go is not a big problem.  The expense of running the site was marginal and really did not enter into any decision making.

The 19th is the last day of the site.  Anyone can take the material there and do whatever they want with it.  Just copy and paste into a MSWord doc and you have the article. 

I had a lot of fun writing the articles there because they were so radical.  It is the most radical Kennedy Assassination Theory going.  It is not radical and challenging because I wanted it to be.  It is radical because that is what the evidence I accumulated over time says.  For instance, the AMIPA shows a significantly different view of the Kennedy Assassination than any other film in Dealey Plaza.  I think I have went further than Jack White and exposed lots of things that people for 54 years didn't consider, missed, or on the other hand ignored because it didn't fit their beliefs.

I'm glad you enjoyed that.

Much appreciated John and thanks for the response and permission to use said work.

How much visual and cognitive diarrhea must we take from that man?

:please

Those are his words I've posted on the image

The conclusion for which there is no waiver is that THIS is Hill and Moorman who were photographically manipulated so as to move them down the street..

:huh:

And here's even more "in-depth analysis" yielding rotten fruit...   Recipe - take a 72dpi image and blow it up to 500%...  and one gets clipping! amazing :secret

To the resident Mr. Magoo... PLEASE learn something about images and how they work BEFORE you post... your persistent foot-in-mouth disease borders on gaslight insanity...

Enough is enough already...

Edited by David Josephs

Joseph's comments are bringing around to me the notion that he may be a secret "Lone Gunner".  His manipulation of what I have posted is second rate. 

"Visual and cognitive diarrhea" may be better than just throwing documents and photos at a situation and leaving it up to the viewer to figure it out.  The problem with Josephs is I have corrected on more than one occasion his slipshod research.  This has generated hatred.

Actually, I have destroyed one of his threads concerning firing angles and the 6th floor Sniper's Nest, a complicated piece.  I made the comment you can't prove in court beyond a reasonable doubt that anyone fired a weapon from the 6th floor Sniper's Nest.  From that point on he produced vile and insulting remarks the least of which is calling me an Anti-Cointelpro Agent, whatever that is.

I have in recent posts offered an olive branch but, I see that has been rejected.

The obvious Lone Gunners on this forum will gang up, as they have in the past, to try and shut down what I am saying with brilliant comments from folks like Ron Bulman's "Horse cocci."

Michael Clark has reminded me I should watch what I say and behave myself while responding.  Thanks Michael, I am studying Life on Earth more seriously. 

13 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Joseph's comments are bringing around to me the notion that he may be a secret "Lone Gunner".  His manipulation of what I have posted is second rate. 

"Visual and cognitive diarrhea" may be better than just throwing documents and photos at a situation and leaving it up to the viewer to figure it out.  The problem with Josephs is I have corrected on more than one occasion his slipshod research.  This has generated hatred.

Actually, I have destroyed one of his threads concerning firing angles and the 6th floor Sniper's Nest, a complicated piece.  I made the comment you can't prove in court beyond a reasonable doubt that anyone fired a weapon from the 6th floor Sniper's Nest.  From that point on he produced vile and insulting remarks the least of which is calling me an Anti-Cointelpro Agent, whatever that is.

I have in recent posts offered an olive branch but, I see that has been rejected.

The obvious Lone Gunners on this forum will gang up, as they have in the past, to try and shut down what I am saying with brilliant comments from folks like Ron Bulman's "Horse cocci."

Michael Clark has reminded me I should watch what I say and behave myself while responding.  Thanks Michael, I am studying Life on Earth more seriously. 

Maybe you should come back down onto Earth.

Mr. Josephs,

What "victory" am I claiming?  You say I am delusional, paranoid, with a serious mental disorder or "psychosis" plus being stupid.  These comments are kinder than past ones. 

I have a question?  Why have you taken me off your ignore list?  Am I saying things you find threatening to your beliefs?

By the way, do you have certification in Psychiatry or Psychology?  And, even if you do it would be inappropriate to make comments on a person whose not your client.  I going to assume that you don't and what you are saying is just hot air, somewhat milder than former statements.  Why should I or anyone pay attention to such drivel?

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

David Joseph presents some of the most cogent arguments in the field, always supported by easy to understand visual reference.

Your theories have me wondering if you are a disinformation plant.

Michael,

David has wondered that too.  I believe that's what he meant by anti-cointelpro agent.  Who am I disinforming?  What I've said isn't pretty much straight forward.  If you don't like it or disagree post a cogent response or discontinue reading it.

Your right about David's research in part.  There are parts that come up short.  He doesn't like someone correcting his work or telling him he doesn't have a good argument. 

That's why I was attracted to his work in the first place.  It is because of his good work.  But, we all have feet of clay and he doesn't much care to be reminded. 

I don't think he will like me saying this is that we have more points in common that not.