The Education Forum

Need single bullet theory diagram

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I want to thank Pat Speer for the following two photos of the 5/24/64 garage re-enactment. Very nice clarity in the CE903 blow-up in the first image (which I've added to one of my CE903 webpages, with credit being given to Pat).

Can you tell me where you got these photos, Pat?....

CE903-Zoomed.png

Screen%20Shot%202018-01-31%20at%201.11.5

All your musing about "the 6 inch inboard" stuff is just sad, David. Why invent the possibility Kelley measured from a different location than is shown on the schematics (yes, even the schematic used by the WC) when it's far more likely he was just BSing. I mean, under Specter's prodding, he claimed the chalk mark used in the re-enactment came from the Rydberg drawings. You know that's a crock, right?

You just can't seem to get this OBVIOUS fact, David. All of the WC's evidence, CE 903, the testimony of Kelley and Shaneyfelt, was designed to support that the Rydberg drawings were accurate...when Specter, by the time of this testimony, knew for a fact they were not. It was all a con, David. Now, you can choose to believe that Specter was wrong, and that the SBT works just fine with the bullet hole on the back where the HSCA said it was, but you cannot do that while propping up Specter's re-enactment as proving your point--when even he felt it did not.

Now, before you get all excited about the HSCA's single-bullet theory, you should consider as well that the FPP only signed off on the SBT under the belief it occurred when Kennedy bent over while was behind the sign in the z-film, and that the committee did not do this. So...no, they didn't actually sign off on it. (This reminds me a bit of Howard Brennan's ID of Oswald--he said he thought it was Oswald but felt even more certain the shooter was not wearing the shirt the commission claimed Oswald was wearing during the shooting...so therefore no ID.)

As far as the photos...My best recollection is that I got the clear close-up from the sixth floor site, and the color version from a post by John Hunt.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's also this, David. The re-enactment you cling to as proof of the SBT actually proves JFK's throat wound and Connally's back wound did not line up. Period. It wasn't off by one degree or whatever you think. No, it wasn't even close. I mean, just look at the photos from the sniper's nest across the top of the slide below. Does the location of the back wound on the Kennedy stand-in line-up with the Connally stand-in's armpit?  Not even close. It lines up with his lower back.

historyinthecrosshairs.jpg

And yeah, i know you'd like us to believe this came as a result of their using the back-up car. Nope.

Mr. KELLEY: (when questioned by Arlen Specter as to the alinement of seats within the car used in the re-enactment in comparison to the alignment of the seats within the President’s limousine) “relatively, when two persons are seated in this car, one in the rear seat and one in the jump seat, they are in the same alinement as they were in the President's car.”

Mr. KELLEY. (when asked by Arlen Specter if any adjustments were made when determining the vertical alinement of the Kennedy and Connally stand-ins) “When Mr. Anderton was placed in the follow-up car, it was found that the top of his head was 62 inches from the ground. There was an adjustment made so that there would be---the stand-in for Governor Connally would be in relatively the same position, taking into consideration the 3-inch difference in the jump seat and the 2-inch difference in his height.”

Edited by Pat Speer

Pat,

Just take a good look at these two pictures below (in tandem). Now are you really going to continue to maintain that Specter's pointer/rod in CE903 is situated ABOVE the entry wound location in John F. Kennedy's upper back. If anything, I'd say the rod is situated a little bit too LOW, not too HIGH (but you've been saying it's too HIGH for years now). But does the autopsy photo on the right REALLY bear out your theory about the rod being "INCHES above the back wound location in the FBI's photos"? I don't think so....

CE903-Zoomed.png  00e.+JFK+Autopsy+Photo.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

I don't know why I bother to post this Dale Myers photo here (since you, Pat Speer, don't believe a thing in Dale's computer animation), but here it is anyway....and this Z223 image (per Dale Myers) was Key Framed to the Z-Film itself (not just made up by Myers). The trajectory is perfect for the SBT at Z223....

112.+Sniper's+Nest+Image+From+Dale+Myers

Edited by David Von Pein

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Now, we have three sources that indicate a much steeper angle than that used by the WC: Frazier, Sibert and O'Neill report and this one.

I agree James, though I doubt DVP will ever agree. I remember quite a while ago Gary Murr kept saying to me it is the steep angle of Connally's wound that gives you a clue to where the shot came from. I did trajectory analysis on this and was able to determine a source from that trajectory. Whether I am right or wrong is another matter. One of the great lessons that Gary taught me was to study the wound and see where that leads you. Of course this is blasphemy for DVP, but I always thought it was sound advice. It led Gary and me to determine where the Connally's injury to his arm came from. I never wavered from the identity of the source and Gary informed me a few days ago he is now also convinced that this location has to be the source.

Ar some point I will have to  share my sources for the assassination but for the present DVP would not appreciate it and use the information to mock. Something he enjoys exploiting.

James.

5 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

I don't know why I bother to post this Dale Myers photo here (since you, Pat Speer, don't believe a thing in Dale's computer animation), but here it is anyway....and this Z223 image (per Dale Myers) was Key Framed to the Z-Film itself (not just made up by Myers). The trajectory is perfect for the SBT at Z223....

The jacket collar is up a good inch into the hairline!

David, you know that a normal amount of shirt collar was visible in the Croft photo above the jacket collar.

What do you call it when someone asserts something they know isn't true?

Prevarication.

Thanks for that Jim.

I really look forward to seeing that demonstration.

Its almost funny that DVP keeps on using Specter and the Rod.  Knowing that its in no way an experiment and Beyond the Magic Bullet blew it all up.

Sort of like Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

Here is a good example from Pat Speer: You just can't seem to get this OBVIOUS fact, David. All of the WC's evidence, CE 903, the testimony of Kelley and Shaneyfelt, was designed to support that the Rydberg drawings were accurate...when Specter, by the time of this testimony, knew for a fact they were not. It was all a con, David. Now, you can choose to believe that Specter was wrong, and that the SBT works just fine with the bullet hole on the back where the HSCA said it was, but you cannot do that while propping up Specter's re-enactment as proving your point--when even he felt it did not.

Edited by James DiEugenio

The reenactment photo uses the QMII, not SS100X.  The seating alignment of back seat and jump seat is incorrect.  Here is one of the FBI photos (no people) of SS100X

4752588738_1f44ebcb2d_b.jpg

Edited by Pamela Brown

11 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Oh boy. As shown in my last post, the WC took photographs of the sniper's view at Z-222 and Z-225. In both images the back wound overlay a location low on Connally's back. As Jim D has written, moreover, Beyond the Magic Bullet proved just this--that the back wound lined up with a location low on Connally's back.

So why is it, then, that you assume Myers, working at home, and presenting no corroborating photos taken from the sniper's nest, got it right years later? Because...? He told you his work was precise and exact?

And you believed him?

2 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

So why is it, then, that you assume Myers, working at home, and presenting no corroborating photos taken from the sniper's nest, got it right years later? Because...? He told you his work was precise and exact?

And you believed him?

In one very important and key way, Dale Myers' computer model is much BETTER than the Warren Commission's 5/24/64 re-enactment in Dealey Plaza itself.

Why?

Because Myers' model is locked in (frame by frame) to the actual film of JFK's assassination---the Zapruder Film. And what better VISUAL source for the assassination could you possibly get? (Notwithstanding, of course, the alterationists who continue to believe the silly theory about the Z-Film being a fake.)

Dale Myers explains the "Key Framing" process here....

http://jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/kframe.htm

Edited by David Von Pein

18 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

And what better VISUAL source for the assassination could you possibly get? 

How about one that takes into consideration the fact that The Warren Comission's fantasy should not determine the output of the investigation or those of latter-day apologists, such as Myers, or David Von Pein.

Edited by Michael Clark

5 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

How about one that takes into consideration the fact that The Warren Comission's [sic] fantasy should not determine the output of the investigation or those of latter-day apologists, such as Myers, or David Von Pein.

Boy, what a silly comment that was. As if the ZAPRUDER FILM has anything whatsoever to do with the Warren Commission. (Or maybe Michael thinks Arlen Specter HIMSELF altered the Z-Film. Is that how you equate The Warren Commission with Visual Evidence Contained Within The Zapruder Film?)

DVP on the Single Bullet Fantasy:

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

Is that how you equate The Warren Commission with Visual Evidence Contained Within The Zapruder Film?)

No, I equated the Warren Commission's requirements for their forthcoming fiction with the nonsense that you and Myers maintain.

27 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

No, I equated the Warren Commission's requirements for their forthcoming fiction with the nonsense that you and Myers maintain.

And what the heck has any of that got to do with this comment of mine that you were responding to?....

"And what better VISUAL source for the assassination could you possibly get?"