The Education Forum

Dallas Conference

8 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I feel the same about the thread on the same topic. Why can’t we concentrate on who did it? 

Because, legally, if the theory is scientifically disproven to a point where no scientist can defend it, then, the calls for a new investigation can be done.

Why?  Because it is evidence.

So, legally, it is important to show it was not just bad science but by building on that, simply not true legally.

Edited by Cory Santos

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

Because, legally, if the theory is scientifically disproven to a point where no scientist can defend it, then, the calls for a new investigation can be done.

Why?  Because it is evidence.

So, legally, it is important to show it was not just bad science but by building on that, simply not true legally.

Cory - every time Evidence scientifically proves conspiracy new evidence is presented to counter it. Yet we all know it was conspiracy and multiple shooters. You remember the dictabelt recording? Wasnt the RFK autopsy scientific proof of a second gunman?  I’m with Salandria on this one. Sure I’d love to see incontrovertible scientific evidence of the kind that would propel Congress to act. Is that what your hoping for? 

On 7/3/2018 at 11:54 AM, Lawrence Schnapf said:

CAPA will have a conference on Nov. 15th at the old red court house building. Tentative title is "Completing the Historic Record".we will invite key witnesses who will discuss what they knew but werent allowed to publicly share in the past. We will also plan to preview the 3D animation of Dealey Plaza that will put the final nail in the SBT coffin. announcement will be forthcoming-hopefully  in next week or so

Lawrence, pardon the severity of my rhetoric.

I'm only asking CAPA for one thing: in your animation of JFK -- mark the back wound with a dot four inches down from his jacket collar, an inch or so to the right of mid-line.

That's all I ask.  J Edgar Hoover did it in his re-enactment -- why not CAPA?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

3 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

we have animations showing both the improper wound location of the WC and the proper location

Rock'n good news!

And by proper location you mean T3, right?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:02 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Cory - every time Evidence scientifically proves conspiracy new evidence is presented to counter it. Yet we all know it was conspiracy and multiple shooters. You remember the dictabelt recording? Wasnt the RFK autopsy scientific proof of a second gunman?  I’m with Salandria on this one. Sure I’d love to see incontrovertible scientific evidence of the kind that would propel Congress to act. Is that what your hoping for? 

First when I discuss the evidence on both shootings, but mainly JFK, I start out with the idea that you cannot look at it as a traditional case.  Usually a case has evidence and you go from there.  Here, the actual evidence was immediately altered, destroyed, or hidden.  Witnesses were harassed, etc.  So much of the evidence was actually classified.  So there is little direct evidence.  But, the direct evidence of the conspiracy is this treatment of the evidence.  It is the proof of conspiracy.  It would be hard to argue in court alone on the evidence that it was a conspiracy because of that.  Though, I think if Garrison had the evidence we have know, he might have obtained a conviction.  Moreover, I think the circumstantial evidence that is out there  is becoming overwhelming to show it was a conspiracy.  I always find it strange how the media fails to note that Congress found it was "probably" due to a conspiracy.  Instead they rely on the W.C. result.

Second, the RFK autopsy is evidence.  Is it proof of a conspiracy? Well, clearly the trajectory shows the bullet entered from behind.  So the problem is did RFK duck and/or turn around?  The fact that it shows the distance was minimal, yes, I believe that point shows proof that the bullet came from a distance that was closer than Sirhan's position.  But then you have to look at the other evidence.  Again, we have problems with the evidence being properly preserved.

Now, as for the dictabelt, this is so simple.

It should have been done decades ago.

You get the three top experts in the world, have them independently analyze it and publish their findings scientifically so that others can evaluate it.

But you never get that.  Why?  Because it is like the dental records issue, I had an expert look at it.  He provided me his opinion.  When I explained what it was about, he wanted nothing to do with it.  Why?  Because there is some stigma about the assassination.  I know, I have dealt with it several times.  Luckily in law school a very well known professor supported me on the issue and encouraged me to write about it.  I usually do not bring it up in polite conversation at parties.

So, when experts write about it, even if you disagree, understand that they are putting their reputation at risk immediately by discussing this.  Perhaps. . . RFK realized this and went along until he could become president.  But then why did he not have proper protection?   UGH...   But, alas, there were other plans. 

So you ask what would make Congress act?  Amazingly, I think only a Kennedy family member making a big enough stink.  That is the only thing other than another movie like JFK inspiring the public.  RFK Jr. is making the case, but not loudly enough.  A huge write in petition might do it but look at the online petitions, they never even get near enough signatures for this.  Perhaps if the Southern Poverty Law Center, ACLU, and several other organizations together made this a huge national effort, something might get done.  But, the ACLU?  Do they care?  Would any organization really make this a fight?

Probably not.

The evidence and books written are good but to Congress do they want to act on that?  No.  Watch the movie Wild Things, there is a subtle put down of JFK research in one particular scene.  The wrongly accused teacher yells at the DA to tell the investigating detective to go investigate the JFK Assassination.  The implication was clear and a simple way to tell the audience research on this subject is a joke.

So it is up to the Kennedy family.  But, Caroline has shown zero interest.