The Education Forum

Wishlist for researchers

13 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Vecania at Havana Embassy and in contact with Bishop in 1960.

Mitch Werbell

Masferrer

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/157-10004-10158.pdf

Here is the complete document which is the rough notes of Fonzi's third interview with Veciana:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5wX09_LoMiSdDlIZ3VXbUVnSkU/view

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m going to occasionally compile (and perhaps compress lol) my post and wishlist but something, or someone, else comes to mind: Edward Epstein, Reader’s Digest and the Mexico City tapes of “LHO”. 

I enjoyed hearing the utter shock from Jim Di. on Len’s show when a guest pointed out in Epstein’s book (Legend?) that Reader’s Digest was allegedly in contact with Epstein and offered to let him listen to the Mexico City tapes for his book??

Edited by B. A. Copeland

10 hours ago, John Kowalski said:

I am looking for documents that mention Louis M. Bloomfield, Credit Suisse, Permindex, Centro Mondial Commerciale and Albert Osborne.

Thanks for enjoining this legal battle. I agree - it’s important. I’m curious if your research so far has yielded any clues as to why a major Jewish financier would ally himself to a group with strong Nazi and fascist ties? 

13 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks for enjoining this legal battle. I agree - it’s important. I’m curious if your research so far has yielded any clues as to why a major Jewish financier would ally himself to a group with strong Nazi and fascist ties?  

The research I have done shows that he does not necessarily know much about the backgrounds of the people he is working with. The letters I have read are concerned only with mundane business matters, and does not discuss the deep political activities that Permindex and CMC were accused of. 

• 4 weeks later...

* Any information concerning the notes of one Joan Higdon(?) (Church Committee?) and the 2 researchers whom she mentioned as having "explosive" evidence, who were then also seemingly attacked whilst driving unfortunately...I can only imagine what explosive evidence did those 2 actually find...how they found it, etc...This all from the esteemed Malcolm Blunt of course.

• 7 months later...
On 7/6/2018 at 6:53 PM, Michael Clark said:

Choaden is Phillips

• 1 month later...

13-3 location code

13-3. Is a CIA location code name which is listed in important contexts. Its identification is elusive. If you see it, please share it.If you see it identified that could be a very important find.

several docs have been found, fifth post from bottom of thrd page of this thread..

• 2 months later...

1. Copies of all Dallas  Times Herald editions of November and December 1963

2. Copies of the Betzner photos from the original negatives that have been lost

3. All the photos that Life Magazine photographer took at Bethesda. Three are available.

4. All the photos taken by James Powell. Only one is available. Others seem to exist.

5. Craven film taken in Dealey Plaza.

6. The 1967 CBS Special outtakes

7. Nix film UPI/HSCA receipt

8. Find the original Nix film

9. All Beer photos

10. The photo Moorman gave to patrolman Lumpkin

11. The photo that Sally Sedgwick Holt of the Dallas Morning News appears to have taken

12. The whole Darnell film which is available for viewing at the 6FM Research Room.

13. See DMN reporter Johnny Ruthlege's notes that his son has

14. All FWST George Smith photos. They are all available for viewing at the University of Texas in Arlington

15. The audios or/and transcripts of the SS interviews with WFAA reporters

16. The Sheriff Office Nov 22 recordings.

17. See all the photos and hear all the audios taken by a Japanese man throughout the weekend of the assassination, including the photo he took or was about to take just before Oswald got shot.

18. The blank photo taken by Earl Croft

19. See all the unedited Martin film in Dealey Plaza.

20. Det. Richard Sims' notes presented during his 6FM Oral History. He took those notes a few days after the assassination.

21. Houston Chronicle photographer Tom Rozumalski's photos he seems to have taken in Dealey Plaza. We see him in the Beers photo of the employees being put in a police car.