The Education Forum
Michael Clark

Wishlist for researchers

13 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Vecania at Havana Embassy and in contact with Bishop in 1960.

Mitch Werbell

Masferrer

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/157-10004-10158.pdf

Here is the complete document which is the rough notes of Fonzi's third interview with Veciana:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5wX09_LoMiSdDlIZ3VXbUVnSkU/view

Posted (edited)

I’m going to occasionally compile (and perhaps compress lol) my post and wishlist but something, or someone, else comes to mind: Edward Epstein, Reader’s Digest and the Mexico City tapes of “LHO”. 

I enjoyed hearing the utter shock from Jim Di. on Len’s show when a guest pointed out in Epstein’s book (Legend?) that Reader’s Digest was allegedly in contact with Epstein and offered to let him listen to the Mexico City tapes for his book??

Edited by B. A. Copeland

I am looking for documents that mention Louis M. Bloomfield, Credit Suisse, Permindex, Centro Mondial Commerciale and Albert Osborne.

10 hours ago, John Kowalski said:

I am looking for documents that mention Louis M. Bloomfield, Credit Suisse, Permindex, Centro Mondial Commerciale and Albert Osborne.

Thanks for enjoining this legal battle. I agree - it’s important. I’m curious if your research so far has yielded any clues as to why a major Jewish financier would ally himself to a group with strong Nazi and fascist ties? 

13 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks for enjoining this legal battle. I agree - it’s important. I’m curious if your research so far has yielded any clues as to why a major Jewish financier would ally himself to a group with strong Nazi and fascist ties?  

The research I have done shows that he does not necessarily know much about the backgrounds of the people he is working with. The letters I have read are concerned only with mundane business matters, and does not discuss the deep political activities that Permindex and CMC were accused of. 

QUGROWL

GROWEREY

Any late 63, but prior to 11-22 docs from or to MADRID, FRANKFURT, PARIS, aspecially those referring to AMLASH/1, AMWHIP.

CHOADEN

GLOADEN