The Education Forum

A question to David Lifton

1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

I'll have to re-read some of the documents I have read. I could swear that I saw documents stating that Veciana got CIA money on numerous occasions, I think to the point of annoyance. I didn't realize it was a point of contention.

He requested CIA money to the point of annoyance, but I'm only aware of the one time he actually got it. If you find something else let me know.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, François Carlier said:

Don't worry, Cliff. I have come to know you by now.
Have no fear.
I know very well that you have never done any research. I am aware that you know very little about the Kennedy assassination. I know that you haven't written a book. I know that you have never written an article. I know that you have not even written the least developed argument, or even a single paragraph of any substance or quality.

True on all counts!

I have no argument.

I merely point out physical evidence directly related to the assassination of JFK (he was the President back in 1963?).

The bullet holes in JFK's clothes are too low to have been associated with the throat wound.

Simple observation of physical reality...There is no debate.

When Specter saw it he disintegrated emotionally, Von Pein in a moment of objectivity observed "a little bit" of jacket elevation, Myers had to jack the jacket two inches higher than shown in the Elm St. photos.

Your side has unilaterally disarmed and surrendered.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

FC keeps on asking about Lifton's reply.  Lifton has not replied FC, why don't you PM him?

But as to how this thread got sidelined, there are two reasons for it.  Someone posted a story about the trajectory of the posterior bullet to the throat. 

But I didn't sideline the thread.

Follow the evidence...T3 back wound, no exit, no round found during the autopsy.  Entrance wound in the throat, no exit, no round found during the autopsy.

Was there pre-autopsy removal of those rounds?

Since this thread is about David Lifton -- how did I sideline it?

42 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

He requested CIA money to the point of annoyance, but I'm only aware of the one time he actually got it. If you find something else let me know.

Thanks for confirming that.  It's difficult for me to go back and find documents when I was just cruising through them. Fortunately, related documents tend to be grouped together. If I get back to one, I will likely find the others again.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:39 AM, Cliff Varnell said:

JFK was shot in the back at T3.  The round didn't exit.  No round was found in the body during the autopsy.

He was shot in the throat from the front.  No exit.  No round found at the autopsy.

Those are the root, unchallenged (Von Pein admits JFK's jacket was elevated "a little bit") historical facts of the JFK assassination.

The historical record indicates two possibilities:

1)  JFK was hit with high tech rounds that didn't leave a trace.

2)  The rounds were removed prior to the autopsy.

JFKA 101.

<emph added>

Contrary to Jim DiEugenio's accusation that the above "sidelined the thread", I merely took care of David Lifton's light work.

David seconded a post I made to David Reitzes back in '13 -- so I figured I'd return the favor.

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

When confronted with the clothing evidence Dale K. Myers created animation depicting JFK's jacket collar elevated an inch up into the hairline -- an obvious fiction!

The clothing seen in Dale Myers' computer animation is MEANINGLESS. The clothes have NOTHING to do with where the bullet hole is located IN KENNEDY'S UPPER BACK in Myers' computer model. Myers added the clothing for cosmetic purposes only. So the amount of "bunching" that Myers places on JFK's jacket does not mean a thing. It's merely to make the animated figures look more realistic.

(See the last paragraph in the image below, which is from this FAQ page on Myers' website.) ....

Dale-Myers-FAQ.png

Edited by David Von Pein

4 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

The clothing seen in Dale Myers' computer animation is MEANINGLESS. The clothes have NOTHING to do with where the bullet hole is located IN KENNEDY'S UPPER BACK in Myers' computer model. Myers added the clothing for cosmetic purposes only. So the amount of "bunching" that Myers places on JFK's jacket does not mean a thing.

It means everything.

Myers didn't paint Connally's clothing jacked up into his hairline.

Myers showed what the jacket would have to do for the SBT to work.

And he knows it.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

9 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

The clothing seen in Dale Myers' computer animation is MEANINGLESS. The clothes have NOTHING to do with where the bullet hole is located IN KENNEDY'S UPPER BACK in Myers' computer model.

This is ridiculous, David

The bunching is so exaggeratedly depicted that you can’t say that Myers wasn’t trying to make a point by emphasizing it. 

Your claim quoted above just shows that you are squirming here. It’s pathetic

When Myers claims that JFK's jacket was bunched up to make his shoulder-line higher he's lying.

Of course the jacket was elevated a little bit 1/8".

Since you can't replicate a two-inch ease of JFK's shirt, David, it never happened.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

17 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

When Myers claims that JFK's jacket was bunched up to make his shoulder-line higher he's lying.

Gentle reader, turn your head to the right, glance down upon your right shoulder-line and casually wave your right arm.

Observe the fabric of your pliable upper body garment indent on your shoulder-top.

Anyone who claims the opposite occurs is lying, a fraud.  Call 'em for what they are.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

If anyone wants to see what a shameless water carrier DVP is for Dale Myers, please click this link:

http://www.patspeer.com/chapter12c%3Aanimania

Anyone can see what happened here.  Because the illustrations are profuse.  Its not just the phony computer illustration about the bundled up top of JFK's neck with the shirt collar disappearing underneath the jacket.  Its the peculiar shape of Kennedy's  head and neck and how his head protrudes from his neck at an angle.  Just compare that to the JBC model.  

For DVP to insert Myer's utterly deceptive denial, and to say in effect, "What do you believe, Myers or your lying eyes?" this is what causes people like Joe McBride to wonder if someone is paying him.  I have never done as much but for DVP to fail to understand why someone with Joe's background would think so in the face of this witless fiasco, that shows an almost astonishing lack of self awareness of himself and his psychology.

35 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

If anyone wants to see what a shameless water carrier DVP is for Dale Myers... [snip] ...

~yawn~

All of DiEugenio's never-ending complaints about Dale K. Myers' computer animation project are tackled by Dale himself in this FAQ....

http://jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/faq_01.htm

If Jim wants to think Dale is merely lying through his teeth in that extensive FAQ session, go ahead Jimmy. We can just add Dale to Jim's mile-long list of liars associated with the JFK murder case (if he's not already on the list, which he no doubt is).

Edited by David Von Pein