The Education Forum

A Question for the JFK Experts Here

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

I would not assume that it was CIA, even if arrows point at Angleton, or Mafia because they were in the hitman business. I think it’s an extra legal entity of some kind with diverse members and international connections. 

Hi Paul, I understand that you hold the possibility of foreign actors as responsible for the Dallas hit. I am not discounting that possibility.

Yet, without pointing back at the CIA or a domestic or international Cabal, I don’t see the foreign agents taking care of the Bill Hunter problem.

53 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

OT: I asked you what the Cobad Syndrome is, since you talk about it in your presentation 

The COBAD Syndrome is an acronym that I coined in my 2005 clinical monograph of that title.  "COBAD" stands for "Childhood-Onset Bipolar Attention Deficit" syndrome.

At the time,  there were only three peer-reviewed papers in the world psychiatric literature about this subject, but we now know that it has a population prevalence of about 1 percent in adults-- which is what I had estimated in 2005, extrapolating from the peer-reviewed child psychiatric research at the Massachusetts General Hospital.

10 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

The COBAD Syndrome is an acronym that I coined in my 2005 clinical monograph of that title.  "COBAD" stands for "Childhood-Onset Bipolar Attention Deficit" syndrome.

At the time,  there were only three peer-reviewed papers in the world psychiatric literature about this subject, but we now know that it has a population prevalence of about 1 percent in adults-- which is what I had estimated in 2005, extrapolating from the peer-reviewed child psychiatric research at the Massachusetts General Hospital.

Thank you very much for answering 

1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

Hi Paul, I understand that you hold the possibility of foreign actors as responsible for the Dallas hit. I am not discounting that possibility.

Yet, without pointing back at the CIA or a domestic or international Cabal, I don’t see the foreign agents taking care of the Bill Hunter problem.

Of course, but you misunderstand the theory I’m exploring. The plot didn’t originate with non citizens. If QJWIN hired the assassins it was at the behest of Harvey. What should I call an extra legal entity that includes members of CIA and Army and DPD and Dallas right that outsources a hit team?

23 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Any clues about who Bill Hunter's killer was working for? 

W.   I dumurred on this question when I initially replied, saying “I have no clue”, or some-such answer. I suspect that DeSimonne and ( will get DeSimonne spelling confirmed and second suspect filled-in here, after a re re-read.)

relavant docs here......

On 7/16/2017 at 10:48 AM, Michael Clark said:

Sorry about the blank quotes immediately below, I can’t get rid of them.

What I meant to post was the info in the next post. These guys, including Ernest Debs and DeSimonne are the gentlemen who I think took care of Hunter and RFK.

Edited by Michael Clark

On 6/8/2018 at 10:02 PM, Michael Clark said:

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/docid-32262642.pdf

P.27

meetings with OC in San Francisco

p.3 informant advised in November 1963 that in September 1963 there was a meeting at the Mark Hopkins Hotel in San Francisco and present was David Yaras, his son Ronald, Leonard Patrick, Louis Tom Dragna, and Nicolo Licata. Dragna is a La Cosa Nostra member and Licata is an underboss of the Cosa Nostra in the LA area. Several weeks later the same group met again and present was Ernest Debs , an LA county supervisor who is a close friend of California Governor Pat Brown and allegedly a pay off man for big people in LA.

Ernest  Debs[1] (February 7, 1904 – March 7, 2002).........

"........a member of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors from 1958 to 1974."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_E._Debs

On 7/7/2018 at 10:26 PM, Michael Clark said:

Jim Koethe was killed later that year by a karate chop to the neck while getting out of the shower in his home. 

Are you sure he wasn't staying at the Bates Motel?

9 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Are you sure he wasn't staying at the Bates Motel?

I'm not sure he wasn't, but the Mark Hopkins hotel sounds pretty scary......

On 6/8/2018 at 10:02 PM,  Michael Clark said: 

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/docid-32262642.pdf

P.27

meetings with OC in San Francisco

p.3 informant advised in November 1963 that in September 1963 there was a meeting at the Mark Hopkins Hotel in San Francisco and present was David Yaras, his son Ronald, Leonard Patrick, Louis Tom Dragna, and Nicolo Licata. Dragna is a La Cosa Nostra member and Licata is an underboss of the Cosa Nostra in the LA area. Several weeks later the same group met again and present was Ernest Debs , an LA county supervisor who is a close friend of California Governor Pat Brown and allegedly a pay off man for big people in LA.

Ernest  Debs[1] (February 7, 1904 – March 7, 2002).........

"........a member of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors from 1958 to 1974."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_E._Debs

On 7/8/2018 at 10:49 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Of course, but you misunderstand the theory I’m exploring. The plot didn’t originate with non citizens. If QJWIN hired the assassins it was at the behest of Harvey. What should I call an extra legal entity that includes members of CIA and Army and DPD and Dallas right that outsources a hit team?

Better way to express the idea. Said this way, I agree

Referring back to the original post I thought I would share an interesting link that talks about something extremely ominous regarding the new high tech abilities probably many groups of high authority and power now possess if they want to take someone out like they did during JFK times.

I post this link because I think it does tie into the original thread's questions and concerns regarding covert "hits" made on JFK connected parties from a historical perspective.

The link reveals how far power groups have come in the advancement of ways to eliminate targets. From karate chops to the neck,  fake police gun play and staged scene drug overdoses ( Monroe and Kilgallen ? ) to the simple push of a radio transmitter button?

This You Tube video is a talk by the Speilberg "Catch Me If You Can" film subject Frank Abagnale.  His true life story is almost unbelievable.

He was offered employment by the FBI after finally being caught in his amazing multiple impersonations crime spree. 

In this talk Abagnale relates his story from childhood through his crime spree to being caught and imprisoned and ending with his career at the FBI. 

He talks about Speilberg's film and what was accurate and not so.

At the 55 minute mark in the video Abagnale also talks about new security technologies and procedures including how, up to a 35 foot distance, "they" can shut off or speed up electronic health devices such as pacemakers to assassinate people and how in 5 years they will be able to do this from satellites in space.

He also says that we now have the ability to shut down automobile functions from another vehicle. This includes activating air bags, locking of doors and shutting off of electric window motors and engines, etc.

Abagnale also says internet and phone passwords are now a thing of the past.

Abagnale presents these ominous new technologies in his own positive view as crime prevention, but as history has always shown us, the potential for misuse is always there and this technology will most probably be misused by someone nefarious at some point.

From JFK to current times, things have changed so much in ominous ways which will give the abusers of power even more ways to do this.  

It's important to be aware of such things.

If you don't want to view the whole talk, you might just view this from the 55 minute mark.

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4

For Google's Security and Privacy Month, we are honored to present the real Frank Abagnale, Renowned Cybersecurity And ...
CC

Edited by Joe Bauer

Thanks for posting this, Joe.  Interesting commentary by Mr. A.

If I ever need a pacemaker, I'll think twice-- just in case Education Forum members have ended up on an NSA watch list.

Your post reminded me of the Church Committee report about a CIA "Heart Attack Gun" that fired some sort of cardio toxin in the form of a frozen dart, leaving no obvious trace other than a tiny entry wound.