The Education Forum

The Running Woman

"The Running Woman: Toni Foster"

Kennedy Assassination Chronicles Vol. 6., Issue 2, Summer 2000

By Debra Conway

© 2000

http://jfklancer.com/pdf/toni.pdf

For some reason the car stopped. It did stop for seconds. I don’t ever know why it stopped and all of a sudden it sped up and they went under the underpass.”

“I remember people stating too about his flesh being everywhere. Then everyone was just running and screaming.”

As the car sped off, after its stopped, everybody was running in every direction, and that fast, I remember looking at the knoll.”

Steve Thomas

"The car stopped."

She was right there, just feet away.

Can anyone adequately dispute her observation in an honest and logical way?

Especially if they weren't there themselves?

Flesh and blood everywhere. Sprayed in the air and onto the car and even others several feet behind the limo?

What a horrific scene in front of hundreds in broad daylight.

I'll bet that the majority of those present on Elm street that day had post traumatic stress symptoms afterwards.  Such as the occasional bad dream or spontaneous flashback accompanied with an upset feeling of shock, dread, depression and sadness. 

What a brutal public way to murder anyone, let alone our sitting president.

Whoever murdered JFK ( ordered this ) and in this manner were pure unevolved Neanderthal brutes of our darker genetic past.

Edited by Joe Bauer

11 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

"The car stopped."

She was right there, just feet away.

Can anyone adequately dispute her observation in an honest and logical way?

Especially if they weren't there themselves?

Flesh and blood everywhere. Sprayed in the air and onto the car and even others several feet behind the limo?

What a horrific scene in front of hundreds in broad daylight.

I'll bet that the majority of those present on Elm street that day had post traumatic symptoms afterwards.  Such as the occasional bad dream or spontaneous flashback accompanied with an upset feeling of shock, dread, depression and sadness. 

What a brutal public way to murder anyone, let alone our sitting president.

Whoever murdered JFK ( ordered this ) and in this manner were pure unevolved brutes of our darker Neanderthal genetic past.

Joe,

I might say that whoever ordered, carried out and covered up JFK's murder seriously wanted to / needed to change the direction he was taking the country.  Out of Vietnam.  Out of the Cold War.  Out of the Federal Reserve.  Out of the oil depletion allowance.  Out of the MIC.  Those were some huge, powerful forces with all the resources they needed to get rid of the stone in their shoe: JFK.  With happy compliance and assistance from the Mafia, whose stone was RFK.  

Thanks

Just now, David Andrews said:

I couldn't find the Debra Conway article Steve cited, but then I did, so I deleted my help request.

Oh, I see.  I also just found the Toni Foster- Debra Conway article and am reading this now.

I found it by typing in Toni Foster - JFK.

Just read the Toni Foster interview transcript.

Ms Foster definitely has classic Post Traumatic Stress symptoms from her up close ( 40 feet?) JFK murder eye witness experience.

Deeply effecting feelings of shock, sadness and probably depression that she says come back into her thoughts every November for the rest of her life.

Her graphic description of JFK's head exploding and blood stained Jackie Kennedy screaming and in risky behavior shock still grip you with great sadness and heart breaking empathy.

I believe we need to occasionally but regularly revisit this event and it's monstrously brutal reality. Like the Jewish people do regards the holocaust.

To keep it's importance in mind, especially in JFK's murder since it's perpetrators have never been identified.

At least the Jewish people knew who slaughtered them and some justice was prevailed against those evil monster criminals.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Was Ms. Foster's husband ever interviewed by the authorities or anyone else?

Did he run ahead of her toward Elm street and maybe near the death scene like her?

Did he get any pictures of JFK at the time if the shooting?

His pictures were never found or shown according to Ms. Foster?

It would have been equally interesting to have heard his commentary regards being at least somewhere near the scene at the time of the shooting and perhaps corroborating his wife's remembrances of what she claims to have witnessed also.

Too bad he has passed.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe,

Correct me if I am wrong.  Zapruder shows Foster in the grass between Elm and Main Streets.  She is to the left rear of Mary Moorman and Jean Hill.  So, the shooting she describes is almost in front of the Grassy Knoll.

There are other stories and other witnesses who say different things.  Toni Glover, the girl standing on the pedestal, tells a different story.  She says she saw the President's head explode just after the limousine turned into the intersection, about 2 seconds.

There are about 25 witnesses near the TSBD who say that they heard gunfire when the presidential limousine was in front of the TSBD. 

With these kind of stories I really don't know who to believe.

Edited by John Butler

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

And she had lost track of where her husband even was, but she knew he was somewhere close by.

Nothing too out of the ordinary there in my opinion.

Was Ms. Foster's husband ever interviewed by the authorities or anyone else?

Did he run ahead of her toward Elm street and maybe near the death scene like her?

Joe,

There weren’t that many people on the left of me, more to the right of me. All the people across the street, you could see that whole knoll area, not quite to the depository area. Before I got there, there were a lot of people behind me.”

In her eagerness to get a picture, Toni had run out ahead of her husband. He is one of the group of people behind her.

What made her think he might be in the line of fire?

image.png.b7a6af746e0e4d5985da39bbc9e91222.png

Steve Thomas

Ugh...my bad Steve.

I obviously didn't go back and thoroughly check the interview content very well before I posted.  Laziness for sure.