The Education Forum

9/11 and the JFK Assassination

John Simkin

Hello Mr. White,

The universe's Greatest known fact; (Einstein)

e... IS ...m

or it's perfectly correct to say;

m... IS ...e

I believe it's fact;

11/22/63... IS ...911

or

911... IS ...11/22/63

Both equations sound scary, but their simplicities can be Very Easily understood by the average person. (i understand.) Lets plan to ILLUSTRATE to the people the situations and answers. They will understand and know what do to.

>Jack White>>> If Mr. Simkin would start a separate 911 research category, I would be an eager contributor. <<<

I agree 100%. But my fear is;

42 years later in 2042, thanks to (our) 911 research, 82% of the people may well think 911 was a gov operation, but just like 11/22/63 research, it will equal practically NOTHING in accomplishing righting the wrong.

So I vote, COMBINE JFK and 911.

Reasons:

1. The two WILL connect. 911 IS 11/22/63. (say bye-bye to anyone who may have been involved with 11/22/63, but escaped the (our) 911 investigation. Clean house of JFK perpetrators in our gov, or riding the 911 criminals will be small stuff. They will still own us--and just do it again, plus protect their 911 buddies.)

2. JFK public awareness comes first because, …you (we) easily have enough evidence for a verdict Now! 82% of the public already know there’s a JFK problem. Show your JFK evidence on TV! TEE VEE- is the mass educator. We best like pictures on TV or Oliver Stone movies, and then we act in mass. Remember?  People power is a must in a REAL 911 investigation. It’s an unheard of power for over 30 years. "THE PEOPLE" will enjoy their part in cleaning out the dirt. Reach them! They are the ONLY power we have to force cooperation from gov types. PEOPLE will be upset when they see on TV, the hindrances given to JFK researchers by the gov. They will react if the gov is disobedient to a request for some small 911 information request from them. We need people as much as researchers at this time.

Residents geo and jeb bush, will Never help us. We know that!

11/22/63 facts came in piecemeal, in books, with no coalition. Was that the mistake?

Let’s not make mistakes this time. THE PEOPLE are numerous and Hot to hear what really happened. Plan to show them.

Unite and involve People, JFK, and 911, on a TV show that is entertaining, educational, and fun.

(Yes, there is a plan that allows Egos to unite.)

I would prefer to submit to Mr. Simkin that along with a separate 911 research category that he also start another new category entitled, maybe, ... "101 marketing plans desperately needed from 101 people that show how best to excite and concern 280m Americans into gaining and involving their attention into 11/22/63--911 so they can even help researchers regarding gathering info and facts, and Mainly lending their essential People Power to the acquiring of the info and facts from the Sources who Own, Protect, and even hide those facts." (....Mr. Simkin, ok to shorten title. :)

We must have "A PLAN" now.

Put in motion Now. Right now. As you research.

A plan saying, a "Peoples 911 coalition” is working and researching now. And will report. The People must know its coming, follow its progress, respect it, and read and understand it. They, with advice, will know what to do with it.

Do you have "A PLAN" that explains how to get the 'People' into Wanting to see your report Mr. White or Mr. Marrs, so that it will have maximum impact? Okay if you don’t! Leave it to us 101 little marketing people to come up with a plan for you. You just research and write it. We've been waiting for three years for you and your community, you know? You have a good team here. We've lost a lot. We're available to you now, unlike 1963. Use us well.

While you work, do you want us to work on 'a plan', to interest 'the people' of your research communities future findings, release dates, ETC?

Richard Pullen

Ps. Mr. White, I've read you for years. Wanted to say hello in other forums- but those weren't --really forums IMO. So I just watched. And waited. This is my second post ever to any JFK discussion, and I thank John Simkin.

Courage is a quality all CT'ers have. I envy you courageous Mark Lane types. You’re wonderful.

I must, in public, add my opinion of an extra adjetive to you, Jack White;

Your just plain, "Unafraid" from what I've seen! Unafraid to hit, or be hit. Unafraid to be wrong. Unafraid to try, or to go first into unknowns. That’s Special! Hope I didn't embarrass. Thanks!

Dear Richard Pullen

THANK YOU for posting, you post has made my day. After reading the horrible news about Gary Webb, and reading some more bad news....I read your post.

And thank you John- (again)- for providing this forum. The truth is out there and we need to unite and stay on point, connect the dots, and educate those who just don't want to know. Then, at least we will know that we have tried.

Dawn

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the Warren Commission, HSCA, and 9/11 Commission were all exercises in whitewash, it is interesting to note the difference in the amount of information provided to the public. Though there are documents still withheld, the WC gave us 26 volumes of material and information. The HSCA gave us 12 volumes. The 9/11 Commission gave us 1 volume, a total of 567 pages.

I think this steady decline in volumes provided, from 26 to 12 to 1, is instructive. It can be seen as reflecting the fact that over the years the American people have come to expect less and less information or truth from their government.

The notes in the 9/11 report refer to many interviews that were conducted by staff. Those interviews would be of great value to 9/11 researchers, in the same way that published statements and interviews by the WC and HSCA have been of great value to JFK researchers. But the 9/11 interviews are locked away somewhere and may never see the light of day.

A few months ago, I wrote to the 9/11 Commission office while it was still in operation, asking how a copy of an interview might be obtained. I received no reply.

You might have read about the Gary Webb suicide on another thread: (if not, I suggest you do).

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2554

Personally, I do not think he was murdered. However, he was still murdered by the system that punishes those people brave enough to take on organizations like the CIA.

It is worth considering the way the CIA/MI5 work when they are faced with someone who is having success in investigating their illegal activities. Especially when this activity is linked to the worldwide conspiracy against democracy and freedom of expression.

(Stage 1) The researcher is likely to be young and ambitious. If they are working in the field of journalism, they are probably working for a small, radical, independent, media organization. The first stage is to seduce the investigator into the network they can control. They will therefore be offered a job in a major media organization. The important thing is to get them on the ladder. Once there, they are unlikely to sacrifice their career by writing stories that upset those in power. This normally knocks out most crusading journalists. It is a good strategy as no one is usually aware of what has happened (even the person involved will rarely admit to it).

(Stage 2) A few investigators refuse to get on the ladder. They then have to be dealt with in a different way. These people will start receiving anonymous threats against their children or other loved ones. Most investigators succumb to this threat. Even if you only think there is a 10% chance of it being true, you are unlikely to take risks with the lives of those you love the most.

(Stage 3) Surprisingly some people refuse to give up despite the threats made at Stage 2. It could be said that these people have a personality defect. They do not respond to either bribes or threats. They have to be dealt with in another way. They have to be discredited. Information is planted that suggests they are guilty of some terrible crime, for example, paedophilia. Not that this information is actually published. The threat of this smear taking place is usually enough for someone to end their investigation. After all, they know most people will take the view “there is no smoke without fire”.

(Stage 4) A very small number do not even respond to Stage 3. They suspect the blackmailer is bluffing. Maybe they have the personality that makes it impossible to give in. They continue but they have to constantly deal with false stories about them being planted in the media. They might not be as bad as the threatened paedophilia-type stories but these stories will undermine the investigator’s reputation. This will hurt their career and will cause financial problems. The investigator will begin to suffer from paranoia and depression. It is at this stage the investigator takes their own life.

(Stage 5) When all the previous stages have failed to produce results the investigator will have to be murdered (it is usually made to look like a heart-attack, an accident or suicide).

Hello Mr. White,

The universe's Greatest known fact; (Einstein)

e... IS ...m

or it's perfectly correct to say;

m... IS ...e

I believe it's fact;

11/22/63... IS ...911

or

911... IS ...11/22/63

Both equations sound scary, but their simplicities can be Very Easily understood by the average person. (i understand.) Lets plan to ILLUSTRATE to the people the situations and answers. They will understand and know what do to.

>Jack White>>> If Mr. Simkin would start a separate 911 research category, I would be an eager contributor. <<<

I agree 100%. But my fear is;

42 years later in 2042, thanks to (our) 911 research, 82% of the people may well think 911 was a gov operation, but just like 11/22/63 research, it will equal practically NOTHING in accomplishing righting the wrong.

So I vote, COMBINE JFK and 911.

Reasons:

1. The two WILL connect. 911 IS 11/22/63. (say bye-bye to anyone who may have been involved with 11/22/63, but escaped the (our) 911 investigation. Clean house of JFK perpetrators in our gov, or riding the 911 criminals will be small stuff. They will still own us--and just do it again, plus protect their 911 buddies.)

2. JFK public awareness comes first because, …you (we) easily have enough evidence for a verdict Now! 82% of the public already know there’s a JFK problem. Show your JFK evidence on TV! TEE VEE- is the mass educator. We best like pictures on TV or Oliver Stone movies, and then we act in mass. Remember?  People power is a must in a REAL 911 investigation. It’s an unheard of power for over 30 years. "THE PEOPLE" will enjoy their part in cleaning out the dirt. Reach them! They are the ONLY power we have to force cooperation from gov types. PEOPLE will be upset when they see on TV, the hindrances given to JFK researchers by the gov. They will react if the gov is disobedient to a request for some small 911 information request from them. We need people as much as researchers at this time.

Residents geo and jeb bush, will Never help us. We know that!

11/22/63 facts came in piecemeal, in books, with no coalition. Was that the mistake?

Let’s not make mistakes this time. THE PEOPLE are numerous and Hot to hear what really happened. Plan to show them.

Unite and involve People, JFK, and 911, on a TV show that is entertaining, educational, and fun.

(Yes, there is a plan that allows Egos to unite.)

I would prefer to submit to Mr. Simkin that along with a separate 911 research category that he also start another new category entitled, maybe, ... "101 marketing plans desperately needed from 101 people that show how best to excite and concern 280m Americans into gaining and involving their attention into 11/22/63--911 so they can even help researchers regarding gathering info and facts, and Mainly lending their essential People Power to the acquiring of the info and facts from the Sources who Own, Protect, and even hide those facts." (....Mr. Simkin, ok to shorten title. :)

We must have "A PLAN" now.

Put in motion Now. Right now. As you research.

A plan saying, a "Peoples 911 coalition” is working and researching now. And will report. The People must know its coming, follow its progress, respect it, and read and understand it. They, with advice, will know what to do with it.

Do you have "A PLAN" that explains how to get the 'People' into Wanting to see your report Mr. White or Mr. Marrs, so that it will have maximum impact? Okay if you don’t! Leave it to us 101 little marketing people to come up with a plan for you. You just research and write it. We've been waiting for three years for you and your community, you know? You have a good team here. We've lost a lot. We're available to you now, unlike 1963. Use us well.

While you work, do you want us to work on 'a plan', to interest 'the people' of your research communities future findings, release dates, ETC?

Richard Pullen

Ps. Mr. White, I've read you for years. Wanted to say hello in other forums- but those weren't --really forums IMO. So I just watched. And waited. This is my second post ever to any JFK discussion, and I thank John Simkin.

Courage is a quality all CT'ers have. I envy you courageous Mark Lane types. You’re wonderful.

I must, in public, add my opinion of an extra adjetive to you, Jack White;

Your just plain, "Unafraid" from what I've seen! Unafraid to hit, or be hit. Unafraid to be wrong. Unafraid to try, or to go first into unknowns. That’s Special! Hope I didn't embarrass. Thanks!

Dear Richard Pullen

THANK YOU for posting, you post has made my day. After reading the horrible news about Gary Webb, and reading some more bad news....I read your post.

And thank you John- (again)- for providing this forum. The truth is out there and we need to unite and stay on point, connect the dots, and educate those who just don't want to know. Then, at least we will know that we have tried.

Dawn

And Thank you Dawn,

I know only what I read on the thread here of Gary Webb. I read it eagerly when I saw suicide. That's a bad virus in our community we know. Hopefully, someone will get feedback from a close family member regarding his emotional..... Im mincing aren't I,..... Whether it was suicide or another murder. There!

He'd want us to know I believe.

Im amazed our military thought they could invade an innocent country, Bomb them, burn them, beat them and be arrogant.... Then win their hearts and minds. Didn't they learn anything from the last time!

I look at the net and see 100's of 911 sites and many of them are very enlightening and impressive. These kids are good! But 100’s.... can be cast to the wind. But one big combined site, one big person(s), with one big voice, would/may have weight.

JFK researchers have produced some 300ish observable events that point to political danger. But it’s told in a whisper, with the backlash sounds of ‘black helicopters’ and ‘Elvis is alive’ in the background.

Its plain- we failed to have a voice. We only had facts. Did we learn from that failure?

I believe, send 50 JFK researchers to the 911er’s, explaining their mistake in never creating a voice, but armed now with a plan to gain a loud stereo sound…. And the 911’ers will sit-down, listen, be mesmerized and unite. It’s for our community to this. Not theirs. Did we learn from the last time?

Unbelievable! 2 1/2 YEARS to start a government 911 investigation. Did anyone voice objection to....'that'? I heard no significant voice or screams.

Unbelievable! I mentioned to a Grandfather of 11, that on Dec 9th a law was passed that beginning 18 days from now, all driver license will now have a biotech type ‘hickey’ on them. “Where to you get ‘such’ information,” he asked. He works hard to buy them Nike shoes. Yet he just gave his kids away. No voice told him it wasn’t a political good idea. And in the future, if one of his grandkids farts toward washington, he’ll be arrested for sedition, in his nikes.

Once we went to war and changed a world over Tea.

But it wasn’t really tea. It was just some 100 people who did something. And made them a voice.

Richard Pullen

John:

Brilliant analysis. Every "Christian" who voted for W needs to read this and understand this. (Of course they will do neither).

Your piece was perfect timing for what I needed to read today.

Tim: I aso agree with you, but I recall when Pam pointed out something guite similar to what you wrote you dismissed her as an anti-Semite.

(At least I think that is what she was trying to say, thread being gone I can't go back and recheck).

Jim: 9-11 is very important, but as John and Tim so elequently pointed

it's all tied together. Always ask: "Who benefited?"

This forum is GREAT folks!!!

Dawn

Dawn,

I’m taking a break from re-editing my book To Kill A Country and thought I would stop in the Education Forum to see what is happening.

I decided to put the book back together and not have it focus only on the JFK assassination. Some people will have a fit that I’m doing this but the original book was covering a broad spectrum. This includes, but is not limited to by any means, showing how the Mossad and U.S. intelligence agency work hand in hand.

You can find my other post in the “letter from James Files” thread.

Here is sample from the middle of my introduction that I’m re-working and updating.

I was very impressed that he was endangering himself and showed courage to tell the truth about the events surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. In February of 1999 I wrote him a simple letter thanking him for telling the truth. We developed a friendship and on September 6-7, 2000 I visited James Files at Stateville Prison. It was then he asked me to do this book. I said, “Yes, with God’s help.”

It hasn’t been easy to communicate with James Files being a political prisoner of the FBI and CIA, incarcerated at a maximum-security prison. Letters usually take a minimum of two to three weeks to get to him, sensitive information usually a month or longer. Highly monitored, taped phone calls, give or take all the lock-downs, have only been since April 2000.

Little did I know when starting this project I would witness the most horrific terrorist attack on the American people by its own government September 11, 2001. Knowing full well how the U.S. Government really operates, Files has a lot to say on this terrible event and many other “Black-Ops” sanctioned by the leaders of our country. The war has truly come home.

This book is about the truth, unsettling and unimaginable as it might be for some people to comprehend. We want to believe in our leaders and that they are looking out for our best interests as a nation. Sorry to say, this is not true. Power, control and greed are the ends that justify all the inhumane means being implemented on a trusting, propagandized public.

Most of the information presented is in the form interview, James commenting on various articles I have sent to him in prison, articles from the Internet, as well as his original material from TO KILL A COUNTRY. He has a unique “I was there” perspective. We are going to expose and weave the events of history together in such a way that the average person can understand the seemingly disconnected complex issues that confuse and confound the mind of us all concerning The New World Order.

Going around the globe in the name of Freedom and Democracy, United Nations Peacekeeping and plunging the peoples of the world into despair and despotism isn’t what this nation historically stands for. Remember the Protestant Pilgrims? Catholics, Moslems, Buddhists, Hindus, et cetera weren’t on the boats sailing to freedom. Yes, I’m aware there were Saints and Strangers coming to America, but this high level subversion and treason to our Protestant Constitution has to stop, otherwise we get the CIA’s domestic War on Terrorism thrust upon us, like it or not, while we foot the bill as taxpayers, not to mention having our Bill of Rights ripped away with anti-terrorism legislation.

Satan, the devil, is the main terrorist but a history lesson is in order on the multinational conspiratorial group he malevolently controls, known as the Illuminati; people who worship Lucifer by name. We will be reaching into the high echelons of Freemasonry and other secret groups, the creation of money, the high level infiltration of the State Department with the pro-Zionist lobby, and all of the international intelligence agencies. Get your Bible out and follow along as the Scriptures are opened regarding the prophetic times we live in, especially in the conspiracy for the New World Order section of this book.

Other people in America also share some of my sentiments. The following is from the letters on page 22 in the December 6 & 13, 2004 issue of American Free Press:

“Some in the media have rejoiced over the death of Yasser Arafat, adding the hope the he is the last “celebrity terrorist.”

No, he is not the last. Israel’s prime minister, Ariel Sharon, is still alive. Known as the “Butcher of Beirut,” Sharon led the invasion of Lebanon that brought wholesale death and destruction, and then followed this by massacring women and children in the Palestine refugee camps there – and his horrible crimes continue even now.

Sharon is the only terrorist who can announce he is going to Washington to see the president of the United States and members of Congress and they welcome him with open arms.”

We will look at in detail the CIA’s international media manipulation called Operation Mockingbird, which they hoped you would never find out about. The International Banksters and big-Babylon-business will get their fair share of credit when it comes TO KILL A COUNTRY.

George H.W. Bush, David Rockefeller, and Henry Kissinger need to come up front and center to answer some questions at one of the proposed Military Tribunals set up for terrorists. While were at it, demand Chile’s Augusto Pinochet to come too. After all, he’s a team player.

There are answers.

· We the People insist the scoundrels that are in power leave by volition rather than force. All law enforcement, military and National Guard personnel, I implore you to decide whose side you’re on. Remember the oath you took to defend and protect the Constitution and We the People?

· America needs to start respecting the International Law of Nations. Just for practice, let the Kingdom of Hawaii exercise the right to self-determination and respect the peaceful and lawfully Reinstated Hawaiian Government. www.Reinstated.org.

· Publicly and legally nullify the treaties and laws made against the Protestant Constitution of the United States of America after WWII in San Francisco where a creature from hell was hatched called the United Nations.

· Get the United Nations - read modern Tower of Babel - off American soil and never participate in their peacekeeping again. Bring our young men and women in the military - New World Order cannon fodder- home and defend our country and its borders. What a concept.

· Abolish this King George mentality and stop bombing countries now!

· Quit shutting down people who come up with renewable forms of safe energy besides oil. Besides the known alternative energy sources, release the secret, antimatter, amplification of gravity wave, technology once and for all. We are not children who are unable to deal with the source of this technology.

· American and Israeli intelligence agencies need to quit training terrorists and being the biggest active group terrorizing people on the planet.

· Most definitely get rid of gallons and gallons of the “Satan Bug Virus” out of the underground bunkers in Pine Bluff Arkansas - “one pint can kill every living thing on earth” - and dispose of it safely somehow.

· America needs to quit being the guardian of the Jesuit- Mossad controlled Synagogue of Satan Zionist hard-line Israel. See Revelation 2:9 and John 8: 39-44, Jesus speaking to Jewish religious leaders. Lest anyone accuse me of being anti-Semitic I’m not talking about God’s chosen people, Messianic Hebrews-Jews and the true Israel we are to bless. American citizens, especially Christian Americans, need to differentiate between the two versions of Israel. What would Jesus do? He called liars and all those who reject Him children of the devil. John 8:44.

· You folks in the Holy Land need to stop fighting and killing each other and have a serious Bible study to find out who the real enemy of mankind is. Here is a clue: it isn’t the Palestinian people. Out of love I’m going to tell all of you who are Islamic-Muslim; you are in for a rude awakening thinking that you are going to heaven-paradise for blowing yourself and others up to be a martyr for your “God”. Don’t do it! Especially don’t encourage your precious children to do it! Eternity is a long time to live with a bad decision.

· Declare jubilee and the cancellation of debts; return the creation and supply of interest free money to lawful government represented by the people. Repeal the 16th amendment that taxes everybody literally to death.

· Make all the rich Elite Families return what they have stolen- number one, the power to create money out of thin air, the privately owned Federal Reserve System.

· Establish honest verifiable elections. Outlaw lobbying and only individuals can contribute to election campaigns. Corporations and business cannot be allowed to influence our elections.

· Abolish the NSA, CIA, NRO, FBI, Homeland Security, FEMA and any other subversive “above the law” agency.

· Quit forcing our precious children to be vaccinated with monkey pus, mercury, thimerosal, formaldehyde and other poisons all in the name of modern medicine, later showing up as “incurable diseases” like cancer and autism.

· For a start, bust the Rockefeller’s, and their water boys like Henry Kissinger, Clinton’s and Bush’s for treason, conspiracy, drug smuggling and murder on the scale of genocide.

· Quit being the policeman of the world and constantly creating the best enemy money can buy. Let nations prosper and bless their own. We’re supposed to be a light as a Protestant Christian nation, not enforcers of darkness, lies, and death. Why do you think there is so much international hatred towards the policy makers, politicians and the citizens of America who allow this to continue for years, all in the name of Defending Freedom and Democracy?

· If we want to win the War on Terrorism we better look at our own leaders who only want more power, war and the profits. Don’t forget- the Bin Laden, Bush and yes, the Hussein families have been in business together for years.

· Institute major prison reform and release of all political prisoners who were whistleblowers to this massive corruption.

This is a start. Hey, when Jesus returns, what will you be standing for? This end-time world government has been prophesied in the Bible, but are we supposed to roll over and play dead?

People we better wake up and take action before our freedom is gone forever. All the countries that have already been killed are hoping we will awaken from our slumber and be the true Christian America of all the patriots’ dreams.

The Illuminazi’s at the IRS have all the Protestant pastors, with the threat of loosing their 501c3 tax exemption status, intimidated into not telling the flock that “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people (individuals) to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Article II, Bill of Rights

Some critics will discount any and all of this information as being true. We will be called conspiracy kooks and right-wing religious fanatics and let’s not forget the ever so politically correct and popular label, anti-government domestic terrorists In the name of National Security attempts will be made to stop this book. Not long after he asked me to do this book Files commented, “They know we’re doing a book back East and it’s making them nervous.”

A reality check is in order. Let’s call a spade a spade. The people who run the United States government are the true terrorists. They lie to us and the CIA-Illuminati-Jesuit-Vatican-pro Zionism controlled media back them up 100%. Remember November 22, 1963? Remember September 11, 2001? This book will refresh your memory.

A clear and present danger is upon us as a nation. Truly, I say to us all; we must awaken before it’s too late. This is not to instill fear but faith and courage because God is with us when we walk in truth and love. Jesus said to love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength and love our neighbor as ourselves. This could solve a lot of problems. Amen?

Satan lost one of his long-time assassins when James Files was born- again in 1999. The devil is a xxxx and wants you to think God is your problem and that he – satan - doesn’t even exist. Fear connects people to satan the same way faith in Jesus Christ our only Savior connects us to God our heavenly Father. God is love and perfect love casts out fear.

Terrorism - politically organized use of fear as a weapon to bring terror and oppression - has no power when there is no fear! If you want true peace and safety accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and mean it. I promise the fear of death and its torment will leave you, not to mention the joy of receiving everlasting life here on earth and going to heaven instead of hell. This will not invite you to a life of disconnected ease but “what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?” We better get in touch with courage. Persecution for the truth is not a new thing.

Tim: I aso agree with you, but I recall when Pam pointed out something guite similar to what you wrote you dismissed her as an anti-Semite.

(At least I think that is what she was trying to say, thread being gone I can't go back and recheck).

Pam:

You are correct that Dawn noted: "Tim: I aso agree with you, but I recall when Pam pointed out something guite similar to what you wrote you dismissed her as an anti-Semite."

My response to her was and is as follows:

"You are correct about my having slammed Pam's constant blame of the Israelis, including recitation of James Files' assertion of the Mossad possessing an aerial film of the JFK assassination. That is nutsville, and the constant repetition of the Jews did it mentality did/does not sit well with me. I'm still a supporter of Israel as I am of America, but the countries are not the same thing as their leaders. I don't hold the average Israeli to blame for that country's Nazi-like prime minister's policies any more than I would want to be blamed for Bush and Co.'s."

Tim

American Free Press

BLACK BOX COVER-UP

Rescue workers silenced after exposing 9-11 whitewash

By Greg Szymanski

A 9-11 rescue worker recently came forward to say he was told by FBI agents to “keep my mouth shut” about one of the “black boxes” a fellow firefighter helped locate at ground zero, contradicting the official story that none of the flight and cockpit data recorders were ever recovered in the wreckage of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers.

Honorary firefighter Mike Bellone claims he was approached by unknown bureau agents a short time after he and his partner, Nicholas DeMasi, a retired New York firefighter, found three of the four “black boxes” among the WTC rubble before January 2002.

The pair first claimed in an August 2003 book entitled Behind the Scene: Ground Zero to have found the data recorders.

DeMasi said the “black boxes” were found while he traversed “ground zero” in his all-terrain vehicle (ATV) with three federal agents.

FBI and New York fire officials have denied ever finding the voice and data recorders.

Now Bellone claims agents were adamant about keeping the discovery a secret.

“They confronted me and told me to not to say anything,” recalled Bellone, referring to one of three reddish-orange boxes with two white stripes he saw in the back of DeMasi’s ATV. “I said, ‘Give me a good reason.’ When they couldn’t, I told them I wouldn’t shut up about it.

“Why should I? I have nothing to hide and nothing to gain. It’s the truth, and Nick and I are sticking to our story as we always have.”

Bellone said he and DeMasi were not the only 9-11 rescue workers to see the “black boxes.” He said there were several other witnesses and said he knows they have been silenced by federal agents.

“I know two or three others saw what went down, but they are not talking,” said Bellone. “They got to those guys after they talked to me. The only reason I can figure they are trying to hide the truth is that the government knows it screwed up, and the recorders would prove it.”

Asked to give names of the other witnesses, he said he wouldn’t break a fellow worker’s confidence by revealing his identity.

“I can tell you this, though, it was all very strange. I worked on the spaceship Columbia cleanup, and you know when something important is found and when something is not,” he said.

The day the “black boxes” were secretly carted away, agents acted like “something big was going down,” he added.

Bellone said he never learned the FBI agents’ names as this type of personal contact and information wasn’t exchanged between the civilian workers and government officials working side-by-side at ground zero.

“They had on their FBI jackets, but I’m sure I could pick them out of a lineup or recognize their pictures,” said Bellone.

The pair’s bombshell accusations blow a big hole in the official story as well as the findings in the recent 9-11 commission report.”

In Chapter 1, footnote 76, there is the sole but definitive reference to the airline “black boxes”: “The CVR’s and the FDR’s [voice and flight data recorders] from American 11 and United 175 were not found.”

Asked if DeMasi and Bellone were questioned or subpoenaed, commission spokesman Al Felzenberg said: “I can’t tell you now if he was one of the 1,200 people we interviewed or if the book was one of the countless ones we researched. We explored every lead, but I will try to find out if we talked with him and get back to you.”

Bellone said commission members never contacted him or DeMasi and never asked the two to appear before the group even though the book was published well before the hearings commenced.

“I have been contacted by only one newspaper reporter, from The Philadelphia Daily News,” said Bellone, referring to an October 2004 story by reporter William Bunch, who recapped DeMasi’s statements as well as the usual official denials.

Those close to the 9-11 investigation said the recovery of the “black boxes” is important because they may hold vital clues about what really happened on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001.

The cockpit voice recorder uses a pair of microphones to capture all cockpit sounds for the last 30 minutes of a doomed flight. The flight data recorder is also significant since it records altitude, heading and airspeed.

Both recorders are designed to withstand enormous impact and heat. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) officials said they should have withstood the conditions at the WTC.

And finding the boxes after a crash seems to be standard procedure, according to the NTSB.

“It’s extremely rare that we don’t get the recorders back,’ said NTSB spokesman Ted Lopatkiewicz. “I can’t remember another case which we did not recover the recorders.”

Bellone is retired and was made an honorary New York fireman for his efforts after 9-11. DeMasi has recently retired from Engine Co. 261, nicknamed the “Flaming Skulls.”

Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to redistribute - as long as full credit is given to American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/black_box.html

Pam:

You are correct that Dawn noted: "Tim: I aso agree with you, but I recall when Pam pointed out something guite similar to what you wrote you dismissed her as an anti-Semite."

My response to her was and is as follows:

"You are correct about my having slammed Pam's constant blame of the Israelis, including recitation of James Files' assertion of the Mossad possessing an aerial film of the JFK assassination. That is nutsville, and the constant repetition of the Jews did it mentality did/does not sit well with me. I'm still a supporter of Israel as I am of America, but the countries are not the same thing as their leaders. I don't hold the average Israeli to blame for that country's Nazi-like prime minister's policies any more than I would want to be blamed for Bush and Co.'s."

Tim

Hey Tim,

Can you please explain the differences between Judaism and Zionism? I clearly see two separate groups of "Jews" that inhabit Israel.

I also see two separate groups in America that call themselves Christians. Those who support Zionism and those who support Judaism. The pro-Zionists are the ones who voted for Bush's re-election. I realize many are just good church goin' folks listening to their pastors, but their ignorance enables our leaders to invade and destroy any country Israel wants eliminated. Iran seems to be next on the agenda.

Until the Christians wake up and see the deception, they will think they are doing God a favor by supporting any and all of the hard-line Israeli aggression in the name of self-preservation. Their leaders tell Christians that to say ANYTHING against Israel is tantamount to blasphemy against the Word of God.

Just as James Files has an "I was there" perspective in matters that deal with assassination and covert ops, I have an "I was there" perspective on what really goes on in fundamental churches and ministries. We have both deeply repented of aiding the enemies of mankind.

Pam

Inequality is the source of all conflict. It became clear to a few individuals that they only way you were going to obtain an harmonious society was to create one based on equal rights. The ruling elites were horrified by this idea. It posed a direct threat to the wealth and privileges they enjoyed. They knew that any truly egalitarian society would redistribute wealth and power. Therefore it was decided by ruling elites throughout the world that they would have to use this power to suppress this desire for equality. For hundreds of years they had distorted the teaching of Jesus Christ to justify inequality. Only occasionally had religious figures like John Ball and George Fox emerged to question this philosophy. However, it had not been too difficult to suppress the ideas of these people.

The 17th century caused particular problems for the ruling elites. The reason for this was the development of mass produced forms of communication. It was now possible for just a few to communicate with a very large number. Those few divergent thinkers who obtained an understanding of how the system worked, naturally became interested in communicating this to a wide audience. They became writers and publishers. Therefore, to maintain control, the ruling elite had to take control of all forms of mass communications. Those who refused to be censored (or bribed) had to be punished severely.

What a wonderfully succinct account of the past couple of hundred years. I agree with you wholeheartedly except for one thing - I believe the facts will show that 9/11 WAS orchestrated by your MICC, in the person of Dick Chaney. In 1992, Chaney as sec. of defense in Bush’s government issued a defense policy paper outlining everything that is happening now - invasion of Afghanistan, regime change in Iraq, moving on the Iran and a larger US military presence in the Middle East. His thoughts were echoed in Sept. 2000 by the neo-con think tank, Project for a New American Century, but this time they added that this agenda would not be acceptable to the American People unless there was "a catalyzing and catastrophic event like Pear Harbor"! On 9/11, Chaney, as head of Bush's highest-level counterterrorism committee (he was named to this about the same time he was named to the energy committee, which the Supreme Court recently ruled did not have to make public their energy deliberations). Considering his background in both government and industry, Chaney was in a position to know how to manipulate both the war game exercises which allowed the hijackers to bypass our confused security systems and the sluggish response of those systems. This is admittedly simplistic, but I am pretty sure it happened something like this.

Ron,

I read this in the American Free Press this morning as well. Thank you for posting this article and helping educate people on the education forum.

A 9-11 rescue worker recently came forward to say he was told by FBI agents to “keep my mouth shut” about one of the “black boxes” a fellow firefighter helped locate at ground zero, contradicting the official story that none of the flight and cockpit data recorders were ever recovered in the wreckage of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers.

Hey Wim...there is that pesky FBI again that we are dealing with in America.

In another post there is a question about LBJ and Marcello. I find it interesting that LBJ and Hoover were best of buds and Hoover is on record for saying there is no such thing as Organized Crime in America. The FBI is STILL covering for the gangsters that run our country.

From this article Ron posted you can see the FBI complicity in our national nightmare didn't go away when Hoover died. Yet, you still put so much trust in "former" FBI agents. Is it any wonder the James Files story is so messed up with the FBI in the middle of the investigations relating to him?

Pam

."

I agree 100% with Jim Marrs that 911 is 3000 times more important than the JFK assassination. I have studied the alleged events of 9-11-01 for three years and it is clearly a US government operation.

If Mr. Simkin would start a separate 911 research category, I would be an eager contributor.

I have created a new section called Political Conspiracies. All unrelated-JFK conspiracies should be posted in this section. It can be found here. All members are recommended to bookmark this page rather than any other. It will also give you access to all other JFK sections.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=163