The Education Forum

Facinating article about the Frank Olson murder

All the usual names and then some surrounding the CIA hit on Scientist Frank Olson.

Ironically, at the same time that the various relationships began to crumble, Saracco and Bibb were finally making headway in nailing down the identities of two mysterious men who sources had told them were in the Statler's Room 1018A at the time of Olson's death. The two prosecutors were able to track one of these men to his last known place of residence in New England, but there the trail grew cold. A query from the district attorney's office to the CIA about the man's relationship with the government brought the reply that the agency was unable to locate any records concerning the man. Inquiries from New York to other agencies, including the FBI, produced responses that records concerning the man were still classified due to his connections to other cases including the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Said Saracco to the author, "Something instinctively told me all along that this case would hook up to bigger things."

Crime Magazine article by HP Albareli Jr.

http://crimemagazine.com/part-one-mysterious-death-cia-scientist-frank-olson?page=7

I'd really like to know about that. It's a long article and very involved. Seems like there's a small world of covert operators. I haven't read much about Sheffield Edwards who seems to be the guy everyone went to for cleaning up inconvenient people and subjects.

Edited by Bob Ness