The Education Forum

Where is the exit?

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

Yeah.  Odd, isn't it.  People would have you believe there is no fabricated evidence in the Kennedy Assassination.  Just accept things that are shown to you.  Just believe in Mother Warren.

Two conditions exist.  First, there is one shot to the back and one bullet hole in shirt and jacket.  Secondly, there is more than one bullet hole in the back and only one bullet hole in the shirt and the jacket.  What does that make the shirt and jacket as evidence? 

If they were going to "fake" the clothing evidence why didn't they fake it to fit the SBT?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cliff,

I really don't want to get into a SBT conversation.  I don't believe in it.  Vince Palamara as a SBT thread in which he says two Secret Service agents say they don't believe in the SBT but, do believe in the LGT.  Lot's of interesting stuff is in that thread.

What I do believe in is the AMIPA film that shows President Kennedy being shot in the back at least three times on Main Street.  That makes the President's shirt and jacket evidence suspect.

It's not a problem to disagree with statements like that above.  For most people that is so far out of field as to be nonsensical.   I am probably the most radical theorist on this web site.  I can only report what I see in the AMIPA film. 

Edited by John Butler

4 hours ago, John Butler said:

What I do believe in is the AMIPA film that shows President Kennedy being shot in the back at least three times on Main Street.  That makes the President's shirt and jacket evidence suspect.

There's an entire cottage industry dedicated to throwing pixie dust on the clothing evidence.

At least your approach is more imaginative...

20 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

There's an entire cottage industry dedicated to throwing pixie dust on the clothing evidence.

Just as nature abhors a vacuum, JFKA researchers abhor the prima facie case for conspiracy -- the bullet holes in the clothes are too low to associate with the throat wound -- because of all the Pet Theories the clothing evidence slays.

All those bullet/skull fragment theories of a throat exit wound -- poof!  Into the dustbin of history.

JFK shot in the back at T1 -- poof! Into the dustbin of history.

The legitimacy of the Fox 5 backofthehead autopsy photo -- Gone, into the dustbin of history!

Pet Theorists don't like that.

9 hours ago, John Butler said:

Thanks Cliff,

I really don't want to get into a SBT conversation.  I don't believe in it.  Vince Palamara as a SBT thread in which he says two Secret Service agents say they don't believe in the SBT but, do believe in the LGT.  Lot's of interesting stuff is in that thread.

It's not a problem to disagree with statements like that above.  For most people that is so far out of field as to be nonsensical.   I am probably the most radical theorist on this web site.  I can only report what I see in the AMIPA film. 

They must have used some crazy technology to fake all the films to show JFK smiling and waving after being shot 3 times.

Thanks for replying Micah,

It's not a big thing or hard feat with 60's film tech.  You simply take the waving and smiling part from other films and insert that into other films with darker content.  As I said, not a big thing for 60's tech.  You could take film from the Zapruder Gap which is where and when the assassination took place in front of the TSBD and move it down the street to the Stemmons sign and the Grassy Knoll.

Z frame 157 is full of content problems where you can actually see where the photo editors goofed up in their photo editing.  There are many more amazing photo editing feats in the Zapruder film.  Take the non-existent Mannequin Row.  Putting that line of 19 people between the R L Thornton sign and the Stemmons sign almost works.  First people noticed that they didn't move and thought that was unnatural.  Later, I examined other photos and films and they show Mannequin Row is not there or, there are just a few people there.  One of the big goofs in Z frame 157 and later frames (Z frame 163 is the best to look at if I am remembering correctly) is showing the Johnson security vehicle as having two rear ends, one in the front and one in the back.

Some people claim Kennedy was shot in the head more than once.  Some say as many as 3 times.  I have always found that hard to believe until I watched and analyzed the AMIPA film.  Kennedy appears to be shot in the head with a wound in the right temporal region just off the forehead.  This wound is in the same place as flayed skin near the forehead in an autopsy photo.  The wound does not seem to be a major wound.  Kennedy seems to be paralyzed in function or in a confused state from the wound.  He keeps smiling and waving at the crowd gunshot after gunshot to the back.  It is a really bizarre sequence of film and probably panicked the assassination control team who ordered more firing at the intersection of Main and Houston.

Here's something I just picked up recently from a post about Buell Frazier.  He said he heard what sounded like a backfire.  Later recognized it as gunfire.  He also said that the motorbike cops were turning their engines on an off creating backfires on Houston Street.  I wonder how he was able to distinguish the difference with those backfires.  It is just another bit that shows there was gunfire on Houston Street.

Unless you look at this film one frame at a time you are apt to miss what I am talking about.  I made some .gifs of this and posted to my website for people to view. 

http://jfkrunningthegauntlet.com/2018/06/10/the-amipa-film-revisted/ 

I've posted this elsewhere.  I have reposted this here for your convenience.

Edited by John Butler

Yeah Ron,

It is "nonsensical, ludicrous, funny, droll, comical, farcial" and even absurd.  It is not an enviable position to be in on this forum.  I am so far out on a limb there is little left to stand on but, air.  Here, I am taking a stand that all Lone Gunners and most CTer's are wrong and have been wrong for 54 years and now nearly 55 years in understanding the assassination of President Kennedy in Dealey Plaza.  It sounds like delusions of grandeur but, is a honest and truthful position based on 3 years of research into the visual record of the day of the assassination. 

It is ridiculous.  But, if I am to be honest and truthful I must report what I see.  The AMIPA film says all of the work and prior assumptions I have made are basically correct within the parameters of the material analyzed.  Starting with the analysis of Altgens 5 and discovering it was a composite, fraudulent photo, the question then became why did someone take the time and effort to make this a fraudulent photo.  Why were they changing the story with this fake photo?  What occurred there that made it necessary to change that photo?

The story of the assassination on Elm Street was well known by everyone.  Admittedly, there was controversy between Lone Gunners and Conspiracy Theorists but, none about where the assassination occurred.  There was no controversy about the limousine turning onto Houston Street and then traveling toward the intersection of Houston and Elm.  So, why the fake photo?  Why photo edit the Marie Muchmore film?  The Robert Hughes film?  The Orville Nix film?  The Charles Bronson film?  And, other visual material associated with the intersection of Main and Houston.

Why change Marie Muchmore and Bonnie Williams testimony when they said the heard 2 shots when the presidential limousine was in the intersection of Main and Houston?  Why ignore Jackie Kennedy's testimony about the blue-grey building on Main Street?  She said she heard shooting as they approached that building.  By the way, that building has been replaced with the Kennedy Monument.  Could that be the reason Jackie never visited the monument?

Overtime, after seeing so many examples of fake photos and films, this position began to make sense.  After realizing that the Zapruder film and others that show the same concepts, Mary Moorman's Polaroid, and Ike Altgens photos 5, 6, and 7 are fakes one begins to understand there is a hidden, secret story covered up by often badly edited photos and films that do not coordinate as well as they should.  This hidden, underlying story is revealed in the errors, bad photo editing, and things that the editors missed.

It is there for you to look at Ron.  But, you need an open mind. 

Edited by John Butler

The eyewitness accounts make this "theory" untenable. It is more credible to suggest that someone from another dimension pulled off this coup by killing JFK in Washington and then obliterating a "pod" person in Dallas.

Ken Davies,

I see from your interests you are some kind of historian.  As a historian of sorts you should read the statements of Marie Muchmore, Bonnie Ray Williams, and Jackie Kennedy before wandering off in other dimensions and alien pod things.  You comments make me think you didn't read the statements of these witnesses or if you did you didn't understand what you read.

Or, are you the kind of historian who thinks the pyramids were electrical generators of perhaps the Annunaki are coming back on Niburu to set things right for dimensional beings and pod people?

6 hours ago, John Butler said:

Ken Davies,

Or, are you the kind of historian who thinks the pyramids were electrical generators of perhaps the Annunaki are coming back on Niburu to set things right for dimensional beings and pod people?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6008131/Great-Pyramid-Giza-focus-electromagnetic-energy-hidden-chambers.html

Edited by Ray Mitcham

13 hours ago, John Butler said:

Ken Davies,

I see from your interests you are some kind of historian.  As a historian of sorts you should read the statements of Marie Muchmore, Bonnie Ray Williams, and Jackie Kennedy before wandering off in other dimensions and alien pod things.  You comments make me think you didn't read the statements of these witnesses or if you did you didn't understand what you read.

Mr. Butler,

I am a lawyer with 40 years of litigation experience. I trust my judgement

Of the evidence.😀

Ken Davies,

I some times get carried away.  Sorry for the snarky comment.  Here's a link to my thoughts on Bonnie Ray Williams.  There is the same kind of material on Marie Muchmore in other articles.  It provides the basic facts for my ideas about what Williams said:

http://jfkrunningthegauntlet.com/2018/06/26/bonnie-ray-williams-his-altered-testimony/

Cliff,

This thread has already imploded.  We are off DiEugenio's main point.  I suggest we return to that.  I have found that I have taken over this thread and that's not good.  My apologies to Mr. DiEugenio.

Hi Ray,

Good link for those people who think that way.  Go to UTube and you will find a ton of the same kinds of thing.  Those things are Anthropology / Archaeology at their lowest level.  In fact they are not science at all but, fantasy.  Try making an electrical generator out of a pyramid.

Ray, if you are leaning that way my advice would be to get plenty of sleep and rest.  Check your meds.  High blood pressure medication has strange side effects.  They induce all kinds of strange thoughts for some people.

Edited by John Butler