Jump to content
The Education Forum

Recommended Posts

I was watching a video on youtube that I had never seen before.  It said that Monroe was killed because she knew the Kennedys were talking about sending a nuclear bomb to China's own nuclear devices -- blowing it all up.  I never heard this before.  Can anyone shed light on this?

Kathy C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand that the death of Marilyn Monroe is "unspeakable" here.  I don't want to anger someone but I had to explain where I heard this.  That the Kennedys were thinking about sending a nuclear weapon to China's nuclear weapon.  I want to say I believe Monroe died as a result of a medical accident.

Kathy C 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It would not surprise me.  JFK seemed like he wasn’t much of a ‘loose lips sink ships’ guy as POTUS.

This will be unpopular here but the Kennedys were just as bad or worse in the dirty tricks category as Nixon was. Especially RFK as AG. 

Disclaimer : I admire JFK/RFK but the truths the truth. 

 

As Joe DiMaggio said to Marilyn avoid the Kennedys as they are ‘lady killers’ as the term that was used in those days. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/books/joe-dimaggio-torment-after-marilyn-monroe-death-new-book/amp/

 

Can’t find the article now but DiMaggio vowed after Marilyn’s death that he would kill Bobby Kennedy after his term as AG was up. 

Edited by Rodney Rivers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2018 at 2:57 AM, Rodney Rivers said:

 

 

Can’t find the article now but DiMaggio vowed after Marilyn’s death that he would kill Bobby Kennedy after his term as AG was up. 

DiMaggio doesn't blame the dozens of others who used Monroe sexually for decades including Sam Giancana? Monroe was mistreated as a child. Adopted out and sexually abused as a teen. She was passed around by Hollywood big shots. Monroe was extremely emotionally damaged well before the Kennedy's came into the picture.

DiMaggio "assumes" the Kennedy's allowed Monroe to be murdered. He wanted RFK dead based on this assumption?

We can all grow up now and quit denying the reality that Monroe was murdered. Just like Dorothy Kilgallen.

Death by inserting lethal mixes of drugs whether anally or by injection was absolutely doable and done in the 60's.

However, Monroe's murder blame is a cumulative one shared by all who used and abused her in her relatively short life span.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

Since when shocking automatically means true?

Monroe had large doses of Nembutal and Chloral Hydrate in her liver.  No alcohol. Her physician Dr. Engleberg (sic?) prescribed the amount of Nembutal but too much was given to her, probably by Eunice Murray -- enema.

Kathy C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That idea is total B.S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2018 at 10:57 AM, Rodney Rivers said:

It would not surprise me.  JFK seemed like he wasn’t much of a ‘loose lips sink ships’ guy as POTUS.

This will be unpopular here but the Kennedys were just as bad or worse in the dirty tricks category as Nixon was. Especially RFK as AG. 

Disclaimer : I admire JFK/RFK but the truths the truth. 

 

As Joe DiMaggio said to Marilyn avoid the Kennedys as they are ‘lady killers’ as the term that was used in those days. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/books/joe-dimaggio-torment-after-marilyn-monroe-death-new-book/amp/

 

Can’t find the article now but DiMaggio vowed after Marilyn’s death that he would kill Bobby Kennedy after his term as AG was up. 

Rodney - suggest you read RFK jr’s new book

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether something is unspeakable, shocking, or true should not keep someone from posting on this forum what they think is good information.  Those who will become offended will let their thoughts be known.  No one is shy here.

Here’s what I think about the death of Marilyn Monroe:

From the internet about a book, The Murder of Marilyn Monroe: Case Closed:

“EXCLUSIVE - Bobby Kennedy ordered the murder of Marilyn Monroe by lethal injection to prevent her from revealing her torrid affairs with RFK and JFK:  New book sensationally claims to have finally solved the mystery surrounding her death”

  • Investigative journalists Jay Margolis and Richard Buskin believe they have lain to rest any notion that Marilyn committed suicide, and revealed how they think the screen goddess really died
  • The Kennedy brothers were ‘passing her around like a football,'  revealed brother-in-law, actor Peter Lawford, years after she died
  • Marilyn knew too much about the Kennedys and threatened to reveal everything
  • Bobby Kennedy did not act alone, the authors claim.  Complicit in the murder was Lawford and Marilyn's shrink, who gave her the fatal dose of pentobarbitol

This book seems to be backed up by the death bed confession of Peter Lawford. 

I believe Washington, D. C.’s greatest blackmailer of that era, J. Edgar Hoover, knew this secret and blackmailed Robert Kennedy into not investigating his brother’s death.  And, this is the reason Robert Kennedy said publicly until the day he died that he supported the conclusions of the Warren Commission.

Marilyn Monroe’s death was the greenlight to the Kennedy assassination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, Kathleen Collins said:

I was watching a video on youtube that I had never seen before.  It said that Monroe was killed because she knew the Kennedys were talking about sending a nuclear bomb to China's own nuclear devices -- blowing it all up.  I never heard this before.  Can anyone shed light on this?

Kathy C

I've never heard of this either.  Given China's nuclear capacity at the time is it maybe fake news the chump would tweet?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×