The Education Forum

Was Dubya in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63?

10 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Yale?

Then what about his appearance ( apparently documented ) in another Texas city (Tyler) that day ?

The photo of the Bush look-alike in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963 is remarkable in it's resemblance. To me this individual looks much older than 19. Early 30's possibly?

George Bush did have a more youthful, trim and athletic appearance than most men his age.

Bush was a man of many secrets. We know this. Nothing would surprise me if someday we find out some of his most covert and self serving ones.

I was referring to George W. Bush, the one who was in power during 9/11.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins
Forgot to sign my name.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Paul, Kathleen Collins posted that the man depicted in the Bush look-alike photo appears about 19 to her.

If she is referring to the photo I believe we are talking about here, I see this man as 30ish.

I am referring to a photo that appeared in the Cooper film with young George W. Bush crossing the street from TSBD.  The son. 

19 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

Reportedly, George W. Bush was at Yale that day.

According to Wikipedia, George W. Bush was an undergrad at Yale from 1964-68.

So, apparently, he was still a preppie at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts in November of 1963.

I wonder if Dubya has ever given an account of his whereabouts on November 22, 1963.

Edited by W. Niederhut

I’ve seen the photo. Never heard it suggested it was the teenage son. It does resemble the elder in posture. 

On 8/2/2018 at 11:14 PM, W. Niederhut said:

I have seen a curious photo and article on-line* claiming that young George W. Bush was, possibly, photographed while walking near the Dal-Tex building in Dealey Plaza shortly after JFK was shot.

Does anyone know whether this is true?

Also, is there any substance to the claim that George H.W. Bush was apprehended by the police in Dealey Plaza, and questioned, after JFK's murder?

*  http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/09/did-george-hw-bush-coordinate-jfk-hit.html

No, there is no substance to that claim.

54 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

No, there is no substance to that claim.

The story about GHWB being apprehended by the police in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63, allegedly, came from Roger Craig in a conversation with Jim Garrison.*  I saw this comment in an on-line article that also identified Joseph McBride as the researcher who discovered the 11/29/63 Hoover memo about "Mr. George Bush of the CIA."  Can't vouch for the accuracy of this source.

http://realneo.us/content/jfk-jr-told-world-who-murdered-his-father-%E2%80%93-nobody-was-paying-attention-george-h-w-bush-etc

*  "Jim (Garrison) also asked me about the arrests made in Dealey Plaza that day. I told him I knew of twelve arrests, one in particular made by R. E. Vaughn of the Dallas Police Department. The man Vaughn arrested was coming from the Dal-Tex Building across from the Texas School Book Depository.

The only thing which Vaughn knew about him was that he was an independent oil operator from Houston, Texas. The prisoner was taken from Vaughn by Dallas Police detectives and that was the last that he saw or heard of the suspect.”

59 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

Check my blog on Craig where all honest researcher will have to admit he is less than honest and credible.

https://jfkassassinationfiles.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/roger-craig/

Denis,

Do you know anything about R.E. Vaughan, the policeman who, allegedly, apprehended the "Houston oil man" in Dealey Plaza?

7 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Denis,

Do you know anything about R.E. Vaughan, the policeman who, allegedly, apprehended the "Houston oil man" in Dealey Plaza?

I don't know more than you about this Vaughan/Oilman than anyone else. The arrested man could be Jim Braden.

I've assumed all along that you were talking about this alleged  photo of the 39 year old Father George Bush Sr. #41 at Dealey Plaza, and I've included a photo comparison. The chin never matched to me. The man looks in his late  20's- early 30's.

Concerning Rick's clip entitled "Bush's laughs at JFK shooting", I wouldn't characterize Bush as laughing during this Ford Memorial speech, but as mentioned, he's certainly smiling inappropriately, which can be a sign of reaching a point in his text where he can't be real enough to evince his true emotions, which can be an indication of deception. It's interesting to note that his text went beyond listing Ford's service in the WC, but also throwing in an addition about a "deluded  gunman" which was beyond what was necessary.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway