The Education Forum

A potential explanation for the disappearance of the throat and back bullets.

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

If the throat wound is an entrance, then why is there no bullet??

Sandy,

Without getting into 100% of what David Lifton talked about in BE regarding body modification between Parkland and Bethesda, it does seem like the throat wound's appearance had 3 stages:

1. At impact in DP, seen at Parkland by many doctors and nurses who deal with bullet wounds every day as a small round wound that appeared like an entrance.

2. After the tracheostomy by Dr. Perry was completed, over the wound site, only big enough to perform that procedure, where the wound closes up around the tube.  I think I saw where the tubes were 3/4" in diameter?  

3. At the time of the "stare of death photo" in Bethesda (?) where it is around 2" wide, a much larger open gash than the result from #2 above, with the purpose of appearing like a wound of exit.  

It seems to me that if someone modified/enlarged the throat wound to make it appear as an exit wound, that same procedure could be used to remove a bullet or fragment from that wound which clears the path for CE399 to be the culprit.  

Just a suggestion - I'd be interested in your views on it.  I think I know what CV and DVP might reply with...

Thanks

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Rick McTague said:

Sandy,

Without getting into 100% of what David Lifton talked about in BE regarding body modification between Parkland and Bethesda, it does seem like the throat wound's appearance had 3 stages:

1. At impact in DP, seen at Parkland by many doctors and nurses who deal with bullet wounds every day as a small round wound that appeared like an entrance.

2. After the tracheostomy by Dr. Perry was completed, over the wound site, only big enough to perform that procedure, where the wound closes up around the tube.  I think I saw where the tubes were 3/4" in diameter?  

3. At the time of the "stare of death photo" in Bethesda (?) where it is around 2" wide, a much larger open gash than the result from #2 above, with the purpose of appearing like a wound of exit.  

It seems to me that if someone modified/enlarged the throat wound to make it appear as an exit wound, that same procedure could be used to remove a bullet or fragment from that wound which clears the path for CE399 to be the culprit.  

Just a suggestion - I'd be interested in your views on it.  I think I know what CV and DVP might reply with...

Thanks

A succinct outline of the issue, Rick.

I agree with you.  Maybe they dug the projectile out of the neck.

This scenario has been well-researched, while the Prosectors' Scenario of a high tech strike hasn't been researched unless someone wants to cite a dart umbrella in order to hang Louis Witt.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:
2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

If the throat wound is an entrance, then why is there no bullet??

That is the mystery now, isn't it?

The historical record indicates two possibilities -- the rounds dissolved, or were removed prior to the autopsy.

Those are historical records of doctors HYPOTHESIZING. Just like you and I and others here do.

Actually, as far as I know, the hypothesis that the rounds were removed prior to the autopsy isn't in the historical record at all. It was hypothesized by researcher David Lifton.

Just now, Sandy Larsen said:

Those are historical records of doctors HYPOTHESIZING. Just like you and I and others here do.

No, not just like you and me.  They had the body in front of them, so I'd say their speculation carries far greater weight.

Just now, Sandy Larsen said:

Actually, as far as I know, the hypothesis that the rounds were removed prior to the autopsy isn't in the historical record at all. It was hypothesized by researcher David Lifton.

The FBI report on the autopsy mentions apparent surgery to the top of the head, indicating the possibility of pre-autopsy surgery.

2 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Sandy,

Hi Rick,

I have read Best Evidence and believe that David Lifton is probably correct on many of his conclusions.

2 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Thanks

I think it is very possible that the intention was to remove a bullet and/or make the tracheotomy look like an exit wound. Of course it was cut wider for some reason, and what you suggest makes sense.

At least one witness said that the mangled tracheotomy was stitched shut by the time the body arrived at Bethesda. If true, it would seem to me that the purpose for widening the tracheotomy was to look for and remove a bullet. But I don't know why they would have stitched it up afterwards.