The Education Forum

Possible photo of E. H. Hunt in Dealey Plaza

I've attached said pic and I was just curious if anyone could tell me where exactly in the Plaza this was taken and at what time. I had heard on a radio program via YouTube that Saint John said the tramp often identified as his father wasn't him but that he has identified this individual as his father. Thanks in advance for any info!

11142.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

I've attached said pic and I was just curious if anyone could tell me where exactly in the Plaza this was taken and at what time. I had heard on a radio program via YouTube that Saint John said the tramp often identified as his father wasn't him but that he has identified this individual as his father. Thanks in advance for any info!

The Hunt-looking character is heading from the in-field, across Elm Street, towards the pergola and the Grassy Knoll.

4th photo on this page.....

https://rense.com/general96/marrsphotos.html

The fellow in question in the Dallas Dealey Plaza photo certainly looks different than everyone else in the photo.

Call his appearance classic ... cloak-and-daggerish.

The East Coast style trench coat ( not a Dallas, Texas one for sure and he's the only one in the photo wearing this type of coat ),   the pulled down shadow obscuring fedora that matches the one in Hunt's other picture with similar size and color band and brim style and even slant and slight fold down of this in front. The sun glasses ( only two others in the crowd of 30 have these ) which also obscures full facial recognition.

The thin facial features, although not sharp, matches Hunt's.  The thin body type matches as well. The Dealey Plaza man seems quite pale in facial skin tone as was Hunt.

Hunt's age on 11,22,1963 ( 45 ) could very well fit the man in the DP photo.

Did Hunt normally keep his hands in his overcoat pockets like the man in the DP photo?

Everyone else is either in casual wear or typical business suit and detective look.

The coat Hunt is wearing in the top left photo matches the Dealey Plaza man's one in color and collar.

Too bad the DP photo doesn't show the Hunt look-alike's shoes. His family might very well be able to tell whether they matched their father's.

Lot there to warrant at least a strong suspicion that this was Hunt.

More than the three tramps photo.

Edited by Joe Bauer

10 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

It's this picture.....

November-22-1963-Dealey-Plaza-Dallas-Tex

image.png.c04676e258c510ebc75c47176fd84c74.png

FWIW it has also been speculated that the tall guy standing by the white structure in the background is Hemming, and that Rip Robertson is the guy in the middle walking with two other men on the in-field on the right.

That would be my collage image in the initial post...

Many years ago I went looking for him elsewhere in DP in an image.... with no luck.

This was the only image that looked very much like Hunt.... as he does in most every other image of him...

Long way to god or Chinese food....

4 hours ago, David Andrews said:

"Potomac Basin Spookwear," that outfit's called.  Flew in from a colder climate?

Yes DA. "Potomac Basin Spookware" 

HA! Right on! Classic!

I'm still laughing!

Edited by Joe Bauer

If it's Hunt, you have to wonder where he's coming from. He is apparently walking from the in-field. But from where? The bushes?

6 minutes ago, Michael Cross said:

Check out the cosmopolitan guy behind the "Hunt" figure . . . white pants, blazer, open shirt, relaxed . . . wtf?

Pablo Neruda?  I understood he was anti-CIA in his poetry...  not sure if we proved this was him or not...

1574646861_IsthisPabloNerudainDP.thumb.jpg.75be7cce24da9e24f418340d2bae190b.jpg

8 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Pablo Neruda?  I understood he was anti-CIA in his poetry...  not sure if we proved this was him or not...

1574646861_IsthisPabloNerudainDP.thumb.jpg.75be7cce24da9e24f418340d2bae190b.jpg

I was referring to the guy in front of the Neruda character.  Hands behind back or in pockets, impossibly calm looking.

*edit for clarity.

Edited by Michael Cross

I think that its very interesting but from a legal standpoint, this is the problem with the evidence.  This is like to the alleged photo of Langsdale, Bush, etc.

Give me a face, no back photos.  It could be but he never admitted to being there as I recall even though he admitted there was a conspiracy-contrary to what he previously testified to.

How is it in all the video and other photos we cannot get a clear picture?

If someone would take all photos and try to put them on one site all according to the time (even approximate) of when they were done, it might make all this much easier.  I don't believe there is one central site with ALL photos arranged like this however.

Moreover, having an inventory of every person taking photos and video that day, sure would make this a lot easier.

Until more clear pictures emerge, its just another prayer man/LHO speculation however.